just help me

Discus and support just help me in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i can`t sign-in in my account the name of account is cowboy7113 just make me sign-in the account if u ask me why i can`t log in bec when i put my email... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by عمر بن خلف الشملاني, Jan 23, 2025.

  1. just help me


    i can`t sign-in in my account the name of account is cowboy7113 just make me sign-in the account if u ask me why i can`t log in bec when i put my email he says to me ( that microsoft account doesn`t exist. enter a different account or get a new one. ) i can`t get new one i want my original account just anyone respond to me in this email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** just a information this is the same account of cowboy7113 just help me recover my account

    :)
     
    عمر بن خلف الشملاني, Jan 23, 2025
    #1
  2. Lumie Helps Win User

    just help me

    Hi there عمر ب. I am Lumie and I would love to assist you today.

    I am so sorry you are having issues getting into your account. This usually happens when your alias has been changed.

    The first idea is to directly log into your account with your phone number.

    You can find your username using this recovery tool: [https://account.live.com/username/recover] by inputting related data.

    If this does not work, you can try to look for email receipts on alternative accounts or find accounts you made be logged into on different services.

    Here is more information: [support.microsoft.com/account-billing/b2049472-3b8f-27d3-61c6-67a668453f4c]

    I hope this helps!

    Let me know if I can be of any further assistance. -Lumie
  3. Ishan8123 Win User

    Just help me

  4. Smwutches Win User

    Just help me

    For information about suspensions and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com The enforcement team does not use the forums.
  5. Dadwhite Win User

    Just help me

    This link I am providing will go over the different type of suspensions and what to do to avoid getting them https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/staysafe#topic0
  6. KrasilnikovKU Win User

    Tech.support just cant help me

    1410631409 and no one has helped. No one can configure me to display the button to receive the console sending document from December 31, direct links do not work and said they can only help 10th date, because SC will only work on this day. Thanks Phill
    Spencer and XboxSupport for Sh*test weekends and holidays in my life .

    1410631409 так и никто не помог.Никто не может мне настроить отображение кнопки для получения документа отправки Консоли с 31 декабря,прямые ссылки не работают и сказали смогут помочь только 10 числа,потому что СЦ заработает только в этот день.Спасибо за
    прос**нный отпуск и выходные !
Thema:

just help me

Loading...
  1. just help me - Similar Threads - help

  2. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  3. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  6. Disc to digital programme help .

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital programme help .: Hello everyone I’ve joined Xbox insider program cause I wanted to do disc to digital, I’ve checked the game list and the game I want to use (F1 2019) is on the list but I’ve put the game in,...
  7. Disc to digital question help!!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital question help!!!: I’m an Insider on my Xbox Series S, but my cousin has an Xbox Series X and isn’t an Insider; if I sign in with my account on his Xbox, can I convert the games to my account? submitted by...
  8. request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...

    in XboX Insiders
    request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox...
  9. All My Games Disc to Digital to help someone make a list

    in XboX Insiders
    All My Games Disc to Digital to help someone make a list: This is all my disc games! I keep all my games looking the best unless i got it from a friend or marketplace :( But I hope this helps anyone who wants to know what works and what doesn't. Enjoy!...
  10. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]