**** just happened, game was updating, it got stuck, i cleared the que now my game is deleted?

Discus and support **** just happened, game was updating, it got stuck, i cleared the que now my game is deleted? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; its not **** fair...that was 76+ gig game that with my internet took me 2-3 days to download. I just tried updating my microsoft store and its just... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Gojyox, Jan 28, 2021.

1. Gojyox
    Gojyox Guest

**** just happened, game was updating, it got stuck, i cleared the que now my game is deleted?

its not **** fair...that was 76+ gig game that with my internet took me 2-3 days to download. I just tried updating my microsoft store and its just stuck at 0%...this is bs, im so close to snapping out and either breaking this Xbox or my tv.

:)

Gojyox, Jan 28, 2021
  2. Lady Nataleigh Win User

What you should've done is suspended the Microsoft Store updating by pressing the pause button on the update icon for it and pressing "Pause download." Clearing the queue will obviously clear everything you had queued up for download.
  3. Dawued Win User

UPDATE????!!!!!

OP, this is happening to everyone, not just you bruh. I had to delete my update now it's stuck at about 40%. This update SUCKS!!!!
  4. Joshy Boyeeeee Win User

Possible to update to newest version of Xbox 360 system software from a much older version?

I tried to delete the update, and now it is stuck at almost the full mark. This happened last time. o_O
  5. BorisXp77 Win User

Can't download Dark Souls

got it working, just deleted Market place file on System Items folder, cleared cache 5 times and deleted the system update" left bumper,right bumper and X on the highlighted Storage, after console restarted, downloaded again system update and game is downloading
    now
  6. ISHC4KES Win User

Pinball Arcade Can't download this update

Did you delete just the update or the entire game? I would try deleting the entire game as well as clearing the cache, then restart your xbox. Please try that and let me know what happens.
Thema:

1. **** just happened, game was updating, it got stuck, i cleared the que now my game is deleted? - Similar Threads - **** happened game

2. What happened to Friends In Game?

in XboX Insiders
    What happened to Friends In Game?: Don’t tell me they replaced it with Happening Now I want to play games my friends are playing, not join a party submitted by /u/NaturalPreference445 [link] [comments]
  3. "Friends in games" removed and replaced by "happening now" tab.

in XboX Insiders
    "Friends in games" removed and replaced by "happening now" tab.: As the title States, this update has replaced friends in games with happening now. it is a completely unnecessary update imo. It just seems like the friends in games option was really all that was...
  4. what happens if i redeem xbox game pass core (3 months) when i still have 2 months of ultimate?

in XboX Insiders
    what happens if i redeem xbox game pass core (3 months) when i still have 2 months of ultimate?: i was going to redeem it on xbox rewards for 15000 .will it extend my ultimate by 2 months? will it replace my ultimate? . and also its my first time redeeming. will they send me a code or will it...
  5. I need help fixing this issue it keeps happening with all my games the shadows look...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help fixing this issue it keeps happening with all my games the shadows look...: [img] can you help fix this problem 623e46f1-5832-4041-b00b-258e09110c9c
  6. Whenever I try to download a game this error happens and for games that i have already...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whenever I try to download a game this error happens and for games that i have already...: Error 0x80070005 for when i try download (For Celeste and Forza Horizon 4 but im pretty sure this is also a universal) and "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not...
  7. "Record what happened" in the game bar option does not take the microphone, how to solve it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Record what happened" in the game bar option does not take the microphone, how to solve it?: Every time I take 30 second clips with the "record what happened" option in the Xbox Game Bar, the microphone doesn't work and doesn't take it, causing the clip to not have my voice. When I record...
  8. When i press to install game on my xbox microsoft store nothing happens.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When i press to install game on my xbox microsoft store nothing happens.: Hello, on my xbox one when i press to install any game on the microsoft store nothing happens. Can someone please help. 15402240-505d-462c-a0ce-e91053f0348f
  9. What happened to my games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happened to my games?: So I got a new Xbox for Christmas from my family. I had previously had the original Xbox 1 I bought back in I think 2013… anyways I had bought and owned multiple games which I loved including Red...
  10. Why this happens on some Games that I download from MS Store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why this happens on some Games that I download from MS Store?: I downloaded Asphalt 8 from MS Store today. But why it shows like this? All the menus and buttons are perfectly fine. And the game doesn't even lags for a bit and runs very good without any other...