just got this game last night and need help please
Discus and support just got this game last night and need help please in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi just got this game last night stuck at the beginning. i am playing against the game i am where she is crawling under a tunnel and a big guy... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Brad38, Apr 23, 2014.
Thema:
just got this game last night and need help please
Loading...
-
just got this game last night and need help please - Similar Threads - got game last
-
Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab
in XboX InsidersGot an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press... -
Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable
in XboX InsidersRenewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and... -
How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC
in XboX InsidersHow I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You... -
Bought game pass last month but payment failed also money got debited, didn't received...
in XBoX Games and AppsBought game pass last month but payment failed also money got debited, didn't received...: Bought game pass last month but payment failed also money got debited, connected with the support team at that time they told me that I will receive my money back in 2-3 days but almost 1 month... -
Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...
in XBoX on WindowsLast year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...: It happened last year in November and i dont got access to the gamertag or current email/password 85649070-37f5-4ceb-a3f7-6b50351ed3d6 -
I got Xbox series S I bought the console last year. My mw2 game keeps on freezing when I...
in XBoX Games and AppsI got Xbox series S I bought the console last year. My mw2 game keeps on freezing when I...: I got Xbox series S I bought the console last year. My mw2 game keeps on freezing when I play and then it kicks me out to the Xbox home screen. I only play online. I got fast internet connection.... -
I purchase and got my Xbox series X last night , but there is no Xbox all access game pass...
in XBoX Games and AppsI purchase and got my Xbox series X last night , but there is no Xbox all access game pass...: I need help badly on the Xbox I got last night, I sign up a 24 months subscription Xbox All Access plan with SingTel , but however I can’t see any digital pass or access in this console. Can... -
why won't the last update I got on fallout 4 download all the way I can't play my game anymore
in XBoX on Consoleswhy won't the last update I got on fallout 4 download all the way I can't play my game anymore: Why won't the last update on fallout 4 download all the way it will not finish so I can play the game 8e625c96-038c-4cdd-9023-3d3d2ebaa5c6 -
the game dose not want to play, i got for free last 15 days ago for having Gold member ship ...
in XBoX Games and Appsthe game dose not want to play, i got for free last 15 days ago for having Gold member ship ...: it was hansome pack and pre-sequel does not work at first but after trying to start the game a few time it start but Border Lands 2 dose not want to do so 83c12f37-27ac-4ff9-9db2-705539458a0a