just got the waiting on relay. for black ops. it's never done this why
Discus and support just got the waiting on relay. for black ops. it's never done this why in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; being bo6 everyday and now waiting on the relay e01538c9-c6d4-4445-ba60-e17706a126d9 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by terry mclennan, Apr 20, 2025.
Thema:
just got the waiting on relay. for black ops. it's never done this why
Loading...
-
just got the waiting on relay. for black ops. it's never done this why - Similar Threads - got waiting relay
-
Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab
in XboX InsidersGot an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press... -
Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider
in XboX InsidersGot 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the... -
Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable
in XboX InsidersRenewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and... -
Got the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens
in XboX InsidersGot the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens: Hey there, i got the D2D Info (had Andromeda Disc in the Drive) and pressed the More Info Box. Thats all i was doing. Now i have time for this, but wen i insert a Disc , like Andromeda, nothing... -
Xbox i got banned for no reoson i got 0 strickes plaese check again and i am still waiting...
in XBoX AccessibilityXbox i got banned for no reoson i got 0 strickes plaese check again and i am still waiting...: Subject: Appeal Request for Xbox Account Suspension Dear Xbox Enforcement Team, I hope this message finds you well. I recently received a notification that my Xbox account has been permanently... -
How long do I have to wait to log into my Xbox because I got banned
in XBoX on ConsolesHow long do I have to wait to log into my Xbox because I got banned: How long do I have to wait to log into my Xbox because I got banned And how long will it take where I can log back in and what time c1ed37f2-b910-4043-9652-e379266f8653 -
Wait why dont i got any perk (Gamepass Ultimate)
in XBoX on WindowsWait why dont i got any perk (Gamepass Ultimate): I bought xbox ultimate for perks but its not working right. I mean like in this screenshoot (sorry its in own language) i only have overcooked2 dlc what can i do to get perk [img]... -
Just got a quick question and don't really want to wait in line for Xbox support
in XBoX on ConsolesJust got a quick question and don't really want to wait in line for Xbox support: I have a few accounts on my Xbox and one has Xbox live. I've set the Xbox to "the home Xbox" for the account with Xbox live thinking everyone can use Xbox live but it doesn't work. Like let's say... -
I got reported and now I can't sign up to become a Xbox ambassador, how long do I need to wait?
in XBoX on ConsolesI got reported and now I can't sign up to become a Xbox ambassador, how long do I need to wait?: Hello, Yesterday I tried to sign myself up to become a Xbox Ambassador, simply as I am a Xbox member for years now, and I love to talk and interact with people on Xbox. So yesterday I tried to...