Just got the new dashboard layout and also, for the first time ever, a controller update....

Discus and support Just got the new dashboard layout and also, for the first time ever, a controller update.... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/viniciusrsouza, Oct 25, 2019.

1. Just got the new dashboard layout and also, for the first time ever, a controller update....

/u/viniciusrsouza, Oct 25, 2019
  2. ILOVEBAY0n37T4 Win User

Am I the only one who hates the new dashboard?

I haven't liked the dashboard ever since they changed it from the blades dashboard.

-

The new one is the latest in a long line of crap dasboard layouts.

-

I really wish they would go back to using the blades layout.
  3. ITZ RASAQ bOY Win User

Xbox 350 CINEMATIC START UP? MISSING- GONE????

That is just a clip from xbox when you update the dashboard. It also happens when you purchase a xbox brand new and start it up for the first time.
  4. gds1972 Win User

xbox 1 new home layout

Hi

It is not possible to return to the older layout of the dashboard once you get used to new layout it works much better and is a better layout than the old dashboard.
  5. Webarno Win User

About this new Dashboard Update

Ah ok. Thanks mate. I'd really like a full shiny new dashboard update though. One with a revamped layout.
  6. clay11(2) Win User

80151103 & 80151909 error codes

Yes I have tried those and my account is not blocked. Could it be since it is a new console that when the updates are download for the new Xbox dashboard layout something goes wrong. Just recalling that people have had issues with that and their profile.
Thema:

Just got the new dashboard layout and also, for the first time ever, a controller update....

1. Just got the new dashboard layout and also, for the first time ever, a controller update.... - Similar Threads - got dashboard layout

2. my xbox one got the new Dashboard, but my series x didn’t get the dashboard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my xbox one got the new Dashboard, but my series x didn’t get the dashboard: my xbox one got the new Dashboard, but my series D didn’t get the dashboard 86225dca-2180-422f-81e4-180a21415c0d
  3. I've got an issue with the discord app on the xbox dashboard. "Sorry, looks like you were...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I've got an issue with the discord app on the xbox dashboard. "Sorry, looks like you were...: when i try and transfer voice from my phone to the console it says its done but on the console its just loading and loading then repeats the message. I've tried re-linking accounts hard resets...
  4. A whole bunch of add-ons got uninstalled with the last official retail dashboard update

in XboX Insiders
    A whole bunch of add-ons got uninstalled with the last official retail dashboard update: I noticed today that a whole bunch of my add-ons from games that are installed on my HDD got suddenly uninstalled. The games themselves are still installed but all of the add-ons for those games...
  5. Finally got the group B dashboard and loving it so far!

in XboX Insiders
    Finally got the group B dashboard and loving it so far!: [IMG] submitted by /u/NotNotTheBusGuy [link] [comments]
  6. Got the new dashboard. I think the first 2019 redesign looks better, though.

in XboX Insiders
    Got the new dashboard. I think the first 2019 redesign looks better, though.: [IMG] submitted by /u/HowDoIBlox [link] [comments]
  7. WTF? Im in delta ring and i got the new dashboard

in XboX Insiders
    WTF? Im in delta ring and i got the new dashboard: weirdest is when i entered a game it was normal, when i left it was the new one? Wth happened? submitted by /u/DXGabriel [link] [comments]
  8. I GOT THE NEW DASHBOARD

in XboX Insiders
    I GOT THE NEW DASHBOARD: Microsoft pls keep this dashboard, it’s way faster than the previous one and the removal of the tabs is fantastic submitted by /u/KashOutMari1 [link] [comments]
  9. Finally got the new dashboard in Alpha Skip Ahead!

in XboX Insiders
    Finally got the new dashboard in Alpha Skip Ahead!: I didn't get to test it out with the last batch of people, but it's up and running now and looks pretty slick! submitted by /u/ItsaMatchuMan [link] [comments]
  10. I'm in preview program .. got the new dashboard.. now my Fanatec wheel won't respond. Hard ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm in preview program .. got the new dashboard.. now my Fanatec wheel won't respond. Hard ...: Got the new dashboard.. now Fanatec wheel won't respond to commands when pushing the buttons. controller works fine. Am I able to go back to old dashboard to see if my wheel will work again? Did a...