Just got the New Call of Duty and it's not connecting to online Error code:HILLCA

Discus and support Just got the New Call of Duty and it's not connecting to online Error code:HILLCA in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Gettting Error code:HILLCAT when trying to connect online aa2c6d3b-d188-4509-86a0-42014fa19855 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Brady Robinson1, Feb 18, 2023.

1. Just got the New Call of Duty and it's not connecting to online Error code:HILLCA

Gettting Error code:HILLCAT when trying to connect online

:)

Brady Robinson1, Feb 18, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Just got the New Call of Duty and it's not connecting to online Error code:HILLCA

Hi Brady!

Are you on PC or Xbox console?

The error is related with an update download which could be affected by your network. Is your device connected to a Wi-Fi?

Please try to connect it via the Ethernet. You could also try your mobile data hotspot and if it connects, wait for few minutes and let it download some files needed for the game before going back to your main connection. Alternatively, you could also temporarily disable any firewall settings on your device.
  3. theostrich70489 Win User

Error Code 0x87de2726

its not only on Call of Duty I tried to launch Witcher 3 & I got the same error code
  4. ChaoS Raz Win User

Game Over - Call Of Duty

call of duty DOES use servers, just not dedicated servers. why do you think it says "the call of duty servers are unavailable at this time. please try later" error message. the gamer connects to xbox live, then to a secondary connection namely the call of
    duty servers, then its peer 2 peer.
  5. snookerman101 Win User

I don't know why this happened or what to do, please help

From personal experiences, the Call of Duty Games online often have serious connection issues.

For example when I first started playing Black Ops1, every game I played I lagged out of.

So as a process of elimination, try playing other games online. If they lag, then ts your internet connection itself and may need to contact your ISP. However if its just the Call of Duty Games, then it might just be the call of duty servers mucking up.
  6. MicahBlake Win User

Need Help with Connection Issues

I just got a new error code while trying to connect after getting the 80072ee2.

800705b4
Thema:

1. Just got the New Call of Duty and it's not connecting to online Error code:HILLCA - Similar Threads - got Call Duty

2. What if I didn’t do anything and got banned on Xbox someone called me a slur and I got...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What if I didn’t do anything and got banned on Xbox someone called me a slur and I got...: I got banned for someone calling me a slur ? I didn’t say anything and I was in a party with my friend the whole day i didn’t do anything and I would like unbanned so I can play the game instead...
  3. I got the call of duty cross gen bundle as a disc and it says it gives me the operators...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got the call of duty cross gen bundle as a disc and it says it gives me the operators...: It hasn't gave me zombie ghost and soap a6d18b56-7e9e-4a61-9096-60dc7282e8d5
  4. I got the call of duty mw3 Cross gen bundle as a disc and it is said to come with soap and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got the call of duty mw3 Cross gen bundle as a disc and it is said to come with soap and...: I got the call of duty mw3 Cross gen bundle as a disc and it says it comes with soap and zombie ghost but it hasn't gave me the operators 28a96082-401d-493f-8bf2-ff5db51a2ac3
  5. I got the call of duty vault upgrade and it hasn't gave me any of the things

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got the call of duty vault upgrade and it hasn't gave me any of the things: I got call of duty mw3 vault upgrade and it hasn't gave me any of the things in the bundle dc264d7f-d033-4458-a79b-3d7c7a247abb
  6. I bought a xbox card and I got the code and it don't work. just call me [mod removed]

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a xbox card and I got the code and it don't work. just call me [mod removed]: I bought a xbox card I got the code the code did'nt work. So I want my money back Iv been trying for 2 days to talk to a human. I will send the card back to you 8bbf67bb-9b03-40da-b9d5-31e0d5397cb9
  7. My good friend Yuri9493 just got charged 65 buck for call of duty iw and he can't play it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My good friend Yuri9493 just got charged 65 buck for call of duty iw and he can't play it.: had to go on another account to pay for his game and when he bought it, it installed and he couldn't play it. I wonder if anyone could help or else me and him might have to switch to ps and not...
  8. I got a game called spider heck from a friend but the code doesn't let me redeem it but we...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got a game called spider heck from a friend but the code doesn't let me redeem it but we...: How do I get the game that my friend sent to my xbox in a different region so I can play it 10dbedbf-7c17-427e-bb12-e15b5cffea1f
  9. I got the standard version of Call of Duty and for Call of Duty vol edition on my dad's...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got the standard version of Call of Duty and for Call of Duty vol edition on my dad's...: If somebody could tell me how to fix this I'll be very happy 42f39cac-10af-44e6-a904-9f0ea18c558c
  10. Got a error when Starting call of duty WWll

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got a error when Starting call of duty WWll: Got the error 0x838601e7 when starting game I have reset my local data but same problem 75e8cab2-b56d-45db-9af2-37d92dcf2de9