just got robbed of over 500 plus gamerscore that didn't add up.

Discus and support just got robbed of over 500 plus gamerscore that didn't add up. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; very irritated in the fact that i just completed a game and 500 of it didn't count. last week I had the same EXACT issue where i got robbed of 100... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CompTIA, Mar 9, 2020.

1. CompTIA
    CompTIA Guest

very irritated in the fact that i just completed a game and 500 of it didn't count. last week I had the same EXACT issue where i got robbed of 100 gamerscore, and it still hasn't added to my overall gamerscore. I am done buying games to earn achievements
    when they don't even work in the first place. i have tried several different steps in order to get my gamerscore to show and none of them worked.

:)

CompTIA, Mar 9, 2020
  2. Flymonkey102 Win User

gamerscore didn't add up.

As long as you are connected to Live your save should br synced with the Cloud.
  3. CompTIA Win User

so go into account and remove accounts that way?? will it get rid of any of my saves like dark souls etc??? because if it deletes saves i don't really want to do that. also delete the account then do a hard reset then add the account back?
  4. CompTIA Win User

Yeah I was online when I earned the achievements. I was also online the other day, about a week ago. it shows I have completed the game on my card, but it doesn't actually add to my gamerscore. only about 500 of the thousand counted earlier.
  5. WittyPup545391 Win User

have you tried contacting support to see if they can resolve the issue
  6. DanMen334 Win User

exactly what game? used some trick (since some games that allow them like crash ctr, block getting the achievements when you use tricks), some games may take time to reflect the scores
Thema:

1. just got robbed of over 500 plus gamerscore that didn't add up. - Similar Threads - got robbed 500

2. Got this pop when linking my PlayStation to my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Got this pop when linking my PlayStation to my Microsoft account: It’s call oauth and I downloaded it I do not know what it is 65e338aa-ffde-4571-a97f-664fa97ee7db
  3. Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned: I have a friend who bought a fairly new xbox from Walmart in December 2023 now to ad some context this guy is stupid he doesn't know jack about software and how to hack program and tamper. He was...
  4. I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...: [Mod removed] Seriel number of the console .SN:(Mod Removed) 29138814-07da-40fa-8363-bc6ff1e74832
  5. I got suspended for Xbox live until 4/3/2025?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got suspended for Xbox live until 4/3/2025?: Okay unbanned me and my account bed318cb-6b51-4394-9dad-deb95da3f12c
  6. What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...: How can I get the code or get my points back? 5139d47a-5472-4374-af39-ccef3e3222cc
  7. A couple days ago my xbox buttons got sticky

in XboX Insiders
    A couple days ago my xbox buttons got sticky: So I got a paper towel and rubbed water around the buttons turned it on didint think anything about a couple hours later it got worse now's it's all stuck need help submitted by /u/muffintoasty...
  8. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  9. I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...: Please just give me my robux but I think that is expired b27477b9-d140-499a-aed1-05f4c87eae23
  10. Never got my reward

in XBoX on Windows
    Never got my reward: I redeemed 9500points for the one month of gamepass core and got the notification it went through. My point are gone but I still can’t play online. I restarted my game, my console, and even came...