just got my Xbox yesterday, how do I turn mic monitoring off? (Picture of problem linked below)

Discus and support just got my Xbox yesterday, how do I turn mic monitoring off? (Picture of problem linked below) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The slider is greyed out here is a picture I’m so confused and I do not Xbox please help submitted by /u/shitfuckdammitquack [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/shitfuckdammitquack, Aug 2, 2021.

1. just got my Xbox yesterday, how do I turn mic monitoring off? (Picture of problem linked below)

/u/shitfuckdammitquack, Aug 2, 2021
  2. sltyler1 Win User

Xbox Wireless Headset Mic Monitoring Buzzing Noise

Turn off ‘mic monitoring’. Just turned on my own headset and had the same issue. When I turned off ‘mic monitoring’ the buzzing went away immediately. Seems like a bug that needs to be fixed, but a work-around at the moment at least.
  3. Tomes05 Win User

Headset Mic Not Working

How do you turn of Mic Monitoring? And what is mic Monitoring?
  4. MOE��1878 Win User

Controller Buzzing noise

I recently purchased a Camo Black ops controller. I was in a party chat and my friends complained about a very loud Buzzing noise while playing with the new controller.

I switched to my other controller, plugged in my headset, and the buzzing was gone. Keep in mind both controllers are wireless. What should I do?
    The one option you can try is going into Xbox accessories and pressing A.

Then blow the picture of the controller there are three dots. Click on the three dots to check to see if the controller doesn't need an update and then go into volume control switch your mic off and back on again then move the volumes below back and forward
    making sure the mic monitor option is halfway.

This is how I solved the problem. I put a link the YouTube video below to help which help me

I hope this helps.

https://youtu.be/ChFJD98nLYI
  5. sumrandomdude Win User

How to Turn off Mic Monitoring

Yea i know but the audio tab doesnt pop up
  6. XA JJKILLERs Win User

How to Turn off Mic Monitoring

I have a razer kraken
    Are you using the the 3.5mm jack on the controller
Thema:

just got my Xbox yesterday, how do I turn mic monitoring off? (Picture of problem linked below)

1. just got my Xbox yesterday, how do I turn mic monitoring off? (Picture of problem linked below) - Similar Threads - got yesterday turn

2. I bought a great white shark card yesterday in the Xbox store and I never got my money in...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a great white shark card yesterday in the Xbox store and I never got my money in...: I bought a great white shark card for GTA five and never got the money I bought it yesterday can I still refund It? 5503f846-e52f-440b-bc65-d6f393dff558
  3. Hey, I recently got Xbox Gamepass yesterday and I could download games on my D: drive fine,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey, I recently got Xbox Gamepass yesterday and I could download games on my D: drive fine,...: The D: Drive is an external hard drive from Seagate and I've had since about December last year. It has 2tb storage and incase it helps it's mandalorian themed. 7678710f-b997-48bd-b8b5-7760385ecec0
  4. I got communication banned for my profile pic but I just got back from vacation yesterday...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got communication banned for my profile pic but I just got back from vacation yesterday...: I gave my cousin my account while I was gone so some help would be great he won’t tell us what he made the picture . Please and thank you 9d339834-a91e-47e1-abd4-34288d00596f
  5. I bought forza horizon 5 yesterday and launched it. It launched quickly but when i got on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought forza horizon 5 yesterday and launched it. It launched quickly but when i got on...: I bought forza horizon 5 and launched it and it launched fairly fast but when i got on the game it started pausing the audio every second and was super laggy. 1fb39e38-3dfa-4a41-ab31-ec5e4cd09121
  6. I was suspended because of my profile picture but just yesterday I got un-suspended why am...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was suspended because of my profile picture but just yesterday I got un-suspended why am...: I was suspended for my profile and yesterday got I un suspended but still not able to put a custom profile why? 4862643c-968f-4246-b9e4-6370478dd4aa
  7. My son got the Madden 23 online code. He redeemed it yesterday and its not downloading or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son got the Madden 23 online code. He redeemed it yesterday and its not downloading or...: Any help would be appreciated. 075af470-9d00-42c5-ad24-f6fa37c40f27
  8. So i got suspended yesterday on xbox one and it said it was for one day but know its the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So i got suspended yesterday on xbox one and it said it was for one day but know its the...: So yesterday I got suspended from xbox and i went on the enforcement site and it tells me that I have a clean record i really need help i dont know what to do and i dont know how long it is...
  9. bought Game Pass Ultimate for $1 yesterday, got charged but no membership received after...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    bought Game Pass Ultimate for $1 yesterday, got charged but no membership received after...: so the title says it all, i bought the recent 3 months for $1 deal of Game Pass Ultimate. put in my details, but it says PUR-ProcessorDeclined. however I have also received a confirmation text and...
  10. I Got Dark Souls 3 yesterday and forgot i was supposed to get xbox live.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Got Dark Souls 3 yesterday and forgot i was supposed to get xbox live.: i wanted to return it after playing it for a bit ( 1h 45m ) and my refund request got denied. anyone know why, and can anyone help me? eadcf013-392d-442d-9b04-821f970b7aa8