Just got my self an original Xbox one and it’s stuck on the trouble shoot screen ?

Discus and support Just got my self an original Xbox one and it’s stuck on the trouble shoot screen ? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; , decided to get a original Xbox one and thought everything was fine when setting it up etc .. but when I turned it off after a while of gaming … I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kyle clark1, Jun 6, 2023.

1. kyle clark1
    kyle clark1 Guest

Just got my self an original Xbox one and it’s stuck on the trouble shoot screen ?

, decided to get a original Xbox one and thought everything was fine when setting it up etc .. but when I turned it off after a while of gaming … I turned it back on and it took me to the trouble shoot screen and had reset everything . So every time I turn the Xbox off , it requires me to hard reset the Xbox … unplug it … plug it back in … and reinstall eveything … is this a hardware issue ? Do I have to get a new hard drive or what ? .. or is it just a simple setting I need to put on .. please help me .

:)

kyle clark1, Jun 6, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi Kyle! Sorry to hear about that. Let's do our best here to figure that out.

Which store exactly did you buy your Xbox console?
    Did you get there any error code or error message when the issue persist?

There's a possibility that your internal memory or storage is already defective where you may need to send it in for a repair.

I suggest that you try to perform a factory reset through the Xbox Settings if it will make any difference. You choose first to keep your games and apps but if the issue reoccurs, choose to remove everything again.
    Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.
    Select Reset console.
    On the Reset your console? Please choose “Reset and keep my games & apps”
  3. alanlazo Win User

xbox offline update

I tried it again and now the update gets stucked at 72% and sometimes 86% for a long time and sometimes takes me back to the trouble shoot screen
  4. AMZ5 Win User

New wireless controller skips around on menu

I went through all the steps and it didn’t work. I had me start over thr set up process - no trouble shoot menu. It’s stuck on the store screen and my controllers still skip around.
  5. DustinAllan Win User

Black screen on 2 Xbox one consoles

Ok I got the trouble shoot screen up..what do you do next plz
  6. THEAPPRENTICE67 Win User

gameplay lags on new tv...fine on old tv

Im having the same troubles as you, i just got a 70 inch LCD HDTV but the game it self is a few milliseconds behind on what i punch in on my controller. I did use a HDMi on this tv and it causing lag but on my old TV i used the 3 wires you get originally
    with the Xbox...may be it has something to to with the hdmi cables
Thema:

1. Just got my self an original Xbox one and it’s stuck on the trouble shoot screen ? - Similar Threads - got self original

2. how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100%

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100%: how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100% a27c1dac-f1fe-4bc5-a2ad-4fab93ec46c1
  3. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  4. Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...: It happened last year in November and i dont got access to the gamertag or current email/password 85649070-37f5-4ceb-a3f7-6b50351ed3d6
  5. Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...: I think a part in the left joystick might be damaged 53186acc-eb61-41c4-9da1-5f6732e77bf3
  6. My Microsoft account got locked

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft account got locked: i have a microsoft account and it just locked me out So first of all i want to say that microsoft security system is terrible So it all started when i tried microsoft 365 family for a mounth ,...
  7. I need a refund on a Xbox series s I never got

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need a refund on a Xbox series s I never got: I need a refund on a Xbox I never got 4cf1c754-9f95-40fb-951a-985fd29dbbae
  8. If I got comm banned for telling someone to go and I quote Xbox "commit self harm" due to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I got comm banned for telling someone to go and I quote Xbox "commit self harm" due to...: I got a 4 day ban for and I quote Xbox " telling someone to commit self harm" and it is my first ban. Can I appeal it rather than having to wait out 4 days because if I have to wait 4 days to be...
  9. My Minecraft world got self deleted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft world got self deleted: My minecraft world that i have been working on for about a month in time now got self deleted. I was just on it earlier in the day and it was a little bit slow but it wasnt anything bad. Then i...
  10. got new update for my xbox one, now when I click on youtube app my xbox turns its self off, ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    got new update for my xbox one, now when I click on youtube app my xbox turns its self off, ...: new update is crap!!...my xbox turns its self off when I click on youtube app, plus got to keep inserting my games when I want to play them.......[Mod Removed - Please do not bypass the word...