Just got my one Little over a week ago. Question on games.

Discus and support Just got my one Little over a week ago. Question on games. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Was thinking of getting dr3 or nfs rivals. How are these two games? I see the reviews. But want to hear from you guys. Also anyone playing peggle 2? So... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ethereal Corpse, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Just got my one Little over a week ago. Question on games.

Was thinking of getting dr3 or nfs rivals. How are these two games? I see the reviews. But want to hear from you guys. Also anyone playing peggle 2? So far i really like this game.

If anyone wants to add me to play some peggle 2 have at it. Or call of duty ghost.

:)

Ethereal Corpse, Jan 2, 2014
  2. Foregotten1
    Foregotten1 Guest
    just got the game about a week ago

Wait til you are racing and the whole left side gets stacked in a constant scroll fest, its very annoying.

Foregotten1, Jan 2, 2014
  3. GRAW2ROBZ
    GRAW2ROBZ Guest
    just got the game about a week ago

You might be able to adjust the sound in options. But cant turn the pop ups off.

GRAW2ROBZ, Jan 2, 2014
  4. ZTROOPER16
    ZTROOPER16 Guest

I Have DR3 and its a fun game with a buddy. I think there a demo for DR3.

ZTROOPER16, Jan 2, 2014
  5. Boas BS5
    Boas BS5 Guest
    Cant speak on DR3 but NFS rivals is a good game, a solid racer, not as polished as it could have been and the police can be a nightmare sometimes but its a good solid racer.

Boas BS5, Jan 2, 2014
  6. ZTROOPER16
    ZTROOPER16 Guest
    or you can wait cuz tomb raider coming out on 1/26/14

ZTROOPER16, Jan 2, 2014
  7. DWoodbine
    DWoodbine Guest
    I started playing Dead Rising 3 a couple of days ago and it's great fun so far. Didn't like DR1 or 2 much, but for me this is a big improvement.

DWoodbine, Jan 2, 2014
  8. Just got my one Little over a week ago. Question on games.

Both good games though I've spent more time on Rivals, I have heard allot of people having their saves screw up though. This isn't goo for a game where you earn XP.

RedEye Expr3ss, Oct 31, 2018
  9. ZTROOPER16 Win User

or you can wait cuz tomb raider coming out on 1/26/14
  10. ZTROOPER16 Win User

I Have DR3 and its a fun game with a buddy. I think there a demo for DR3.
  11. DWoodbine Win User

I started playing Dead Rising 3 a couple of days ago and it's great fun so far. Didn't like DR1 or 2 much, but for me this is a big improvement.
  12. RedEye Expr3ss Win User

Both good games though I've spent more time on Rivals, I have heard allot of people having their saves screw up though. This isn't goo for a game where you earn XP.
  13. Boas BS5 Win User

Cant speak on DR3 but NFS rivals is a good game, a solid racer, not as polished as it could have been and the police can be a nightmare sometimes but its a good solid racer.
Thema:

1. Just got my one Little over a week ago. Question on games. - Similar Threads - got Little week

2. I did noithing wrong and still got baned

in XBoX on Windows
    I did noithing wrong and still got baned: I would please like someone to unban me for i did nothing wrong 684d8522-6ef9-423a-8802-f5bd9e49c41a
  3. My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...: Can you explain the to me why this is I’m scared if it’s broken or if it’s just fortnite 8cf8692e-1691-4c47-9d1c-9437e59e1920
  4. My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?: My ps4 Minecraft world got deleted but a corrupted file. I don’t know how to get it back. Please help 9f78e459-f1b1-4974-a401-af34fbe80df2
  5. I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...: As the title says I tried to redeem my Microsoft rewards in exchange for Minecoins, but the Minecoins haven't appeared in the marketplace, nor have they appeared in my order history....
  6. My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket

in XBoX on Windows
    My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket: I joined a Discord for minecraft and i had to verify and after i did that he changed everything password and email. My email was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  7. I just got gifted from a different region, and i can't claim the gift. What should i do?...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just got gifted from a different region, and i can't claim the gift. What should i do?...: My friend gifted me Minecraft from US region. But i can't claim it because i'm on a different region. What should i do? can anyone help?? 82117b44-9dc0-427e-a6a5-51ff38f7169c
  8. The A button on my XBOX controller got mapped to the pause button on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    The A button on my XBOX controller got mapped to the pause button on PC: I have been using my xbox controller on my pc with 0 problems for the past 2-3 years, and out of no where my A button got mapped to the pause button. For example I play rocket league, and when I...
  9. How to redeem gift cards i got from xbox microsoft rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    How to redeem gift cards i got from xbox microsoft rewards: I got a Roblox gift card from my microsoft rewards points on Xbox, however, i cant seem to find out how to access it. 7d0d4407-ac76-4f78-8b06-791e8f9304f7
  10. Friends console got banned for something he didn't do, is the solution to stop supporting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends console got banned for something he didn't do, is the solution to stop supporting...: What can be done about banned consoles? Nothing on why it was banned makes sense. The first 3 reports said it wasn't banned but the 4th said it was banned so what did they mess up with on their...