Just got my one Little over a week ago. Question on games.

Discus and support Just got my one Little over a week ago. Question on games. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Was thinking of getting dr3 or nfs rivals. How are these two games? I see the reviews. But want to hear from you guys. Also anyone playing peggle 2? So... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ethereal Corpse, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Just got my one Little over a week ago. Question on games.

Was thinking of getting dr3 or nfs rivals. How are these two games? I see the reviews. But want to hear from you guys. Also anyone playing peggle 2? So far i really like this game.

If anyone wants to add me to play some peggle 2 have at it. Or call of duty ghost.

:)

Ethereal Corpse, Jan 2, 2014
  2. Foregotten1
    Foregotten1 Guest
    just got the game about a week ago

Wait til you are racing and the whole left side gets stacked in a constant scroll fest, its very annoying.

Foregotten1, Jan 2, 2014
  3. GRAW2ROBZ
    GRAW2ROBZ Guest
    just got the game about a week ago

You might be able to adjust the sound in options. But cant turn the pop ups off.

GRAW2ROBZ, Jan 2, 2014
  4. ZTROOPER16
    ZTROOPER16 Guest

I Have DR3 and its a fun game with a buddy. I think there a demo for DR3.

ZTROOPER16, Jan 2, 2014
  5. Boas BS5
    Boas BS5 Guest
    Cant speak on DR3 but NFS rivals is a good game, a solid racer, not as polished as it could have been and the police can be a nightmare sometimes but its a good solid racer.

Boas BS5, Jan 2, 2014
  6. ZTROOPER16
    ZTROOPER16 Guest
    or you can wait cuz tomb raider coming out on 1/26/14

ZTROOPER16, Jan 2, 2014
  7. DWoodbine
    DWoodbine Guest
    I started playing Dead Rising 3 a couple of days ago and it's great fun so far. Didn't like DR1 or 2 much, but for me this is a big improvement.

DWoodbine, Jan 2, 2014
  8. Just got my one Little over a week ago. Question on games.

Both good games though I've spent more time on Rivals, I have heard allot of people having their saves screw up though. This isn't goo for a game where you earn XP.

RedEye Expr3ss, Oct 31, 2018
  9. ZTROOPER16 Win User

or you can wait cuz tomb raider coming out on 1/26/14
  10. ZTROOPER16 Win User

I Have DR3 and its a fun game with a buddy. I think there a demo for DR3.
  11. DWoodbine Win User

I started playing Dead Rising 3 a couple of days ago and it's great fun so far. Didn't like DR1 or 2 much, but for me this is a big improvement.
  12. RedEye Expr3ss Win User

Both good games though I've spent more time on Rivals, I have heard allot of people having their saves screw up though. This isn't goo for a game where you earn XP.
  13. Boas BS5 Win User

Cant speak on DR3 but NFS rivals is a good game, a solid racer, not as polished as it could have been and the police can be a nightmare sometimes but its a good solid racer.
Thema:

1. Just got my one Little over a week ago. Question on games. - Similar Threads - got Little week

2. i got my fortnite skins refunded

in XBoX on Windows
    i got my fortnite skins refunded: hello, i got my skins on fortnite refunded by you, i want them back d2be9805-11f3-4e9b-a8d7-9e3c19f35f5f
  3. Screen showing black when I got relaunched into settings, and my tv shows black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screen showing black when I got relaunched into settings, and my tv shows black screen: Screen shows black when i relaunched into settings, my tv shows a black screen. I cannot see anything and everything is blank [img] d55e201d-a106-4dce-a72e-03556d9aa960
  4. Pls help me or someone got a solution

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pls help me or someone got a solution: Can you please help,my Xbox series x is not working and it turns off automatically and my tv gos to"No signal" 86010458-51f7-4c1d-9b75-51f1a714e97a
  5. I got spam reported by my friends

in XBoX on Windows
    I got spam reported by my friends: I have a group of friends who hate me.They make fun of me every day.Then they thought it would be funny and spam report me until i got banned 6 times.Then I now have a year ban.I was wondering if...
  6. My Minecraft World got Corrupted can i get help to fix it.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft World got Corrupted can i get help to fix it.: i Play on XBOX and my world got corrupted and i tried reinstalling Minecraft and it hasn't worked can i get any ideas to fix it? 2e1e3e90-041f-4aac-804c-dc8f26e111ca
  7. My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.: So, a little but ago i got scammed by putting in my account details and a code I was sent into a "giveaway" the scammer then transferred my Minecraft account to a separate email and now nothing...
  8. I got booted off, Ddosed

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got booted off, Ddosed: Hi so basically someone got my IP and they said that they would boot me off or ddos me or whatever My connection started lagging, my router was being offline all kind of stuff but now that...
  9. Is there any way i can get a replacement controller, if i already got rid of the broken one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any way i can get a replacement controller, if i already got rid of the broken one: my controller had an issue but my mum chose to bin it is there anyway i can be sent a new one 4eec4f68-2424-4df6-9f68-c629f9c01e54
  10. Right when you think you got it and it won't happen to you you get humbled real quick

in XboX Insiders
    Right when you think you got it and it won't happen to you you get humbled real quick: Check out this clip! ttvmochajoby streaming Fortnite! https://clips.twitch.tv/NastyDaintyBubbleteaNerfRedBlaster-F-FUYXJw1dShtS-U submitted by /u/Rare_Performance_347 [link] [comments]