JUST GOT IN!! PSA FOR THOSE STILL WAITING...

Discus and support JUST GOT IN!! PSA FOR THOSE STILL WAITING... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/KerbalCommander117 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/KerbalCommander117, Nov 21, 2019.

  1. JUST GOT IN!! PSA FOR THOSE STILL WAITING...

    /u/KerbalCommander117, Nov 21, 2019
    #1
  2. mattwillmarr Win User

    Advance replacement orders/when you guys receive your replacement and let people know what to except.

    Just as a PSA... They're still shipping brand new consoles with the disc drive defect. Not only that, but they're now refusing to honor the free game promotion. Apparently that offer expired 12/31/13. Absolutely incredible.
  3. Khronokai Win User
  4. Zero420override Win User

    XBOX ELITE SERIES 2 CONTROLLER

    PSA yet you want to be paid for it... Hmmmm lol
  5. Ron Limo Driver Win User

    suggestions to combat hackers and cheats

    We could have Chuck Norris for a PSA telling kids to knock it off.
  6. Wadski Win User

    Gold savings

    PSA: If you have Game Pass Ultimate this translates into 2 months GPU.
Thema:

JUST GOT IN!! PSA FOR THOSE STILL WAITING...

Loading...
  1. JUST GOT IN!! PSA FOR THOSE STILL WAITING... - Similar Threads - GOT PSA THOSE

  2. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  3. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  4. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  5. Got the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens

    in XboX Insiders
    Got the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens: Hey there, i got the D2D Info (had Andromeda Disc in the Drive) and pressed the More Info Box. Thats all i was doing. Now i have time for this, but wen i insert a Disc , like Andromeda, nothing...
  6. How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC

    in XboX Insiders
    How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You...
  7. Never got the Microsoft50 badge(while enrolled)

    in XboX Insiders
    Never got the Microsoft50 badge(while enrolled): Am I the only one who did not receive the badge? Any way to fix this? Is it because of the previous locked max of 5 badges? submitted by /u/Stock-Replacement704 [link] [comments]
  8. Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?: Last two updates the play history don’t work for me ? submitted by /u/Masio666 [link] [comments]
  9. I never got my Xbox insider badge

    in XboX Insiders
    I never got my Xbox insider badge: I never got my Xbox insider badge I’m a high level and been reporting and testing , doing surveys.. what can I do to improve my chances? Even my Gamerscore is 400k submitted by /u/HELLZ4US...
  10. I got banned for making a Family-Friendly PSA LFG Post?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I got banned for making a Family-Friendly PSA LFG Post?: Why was I banned? This post was 5 months ago, contained no profanity, hate speech, rule breaks, undertones, and was just a simple public service announcement to astroneer players about an upcoming...