Just got gamepass thro code and i have an question , is there an way to skip the option to...

Discus and support Just got gamepass thro code and i have an question , is there an way to skip the option to... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Right here it says in polish that i need an crdit card or paypal to continue [img] 9d68d763-e51a-4ead-8c9b-f46c8ddc8b39 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EngyOnFire, Dec 27, 2021.

1. EngyOnFire
    EngyOnFire Guest

Just got gamepass thro code and i have an question , is there an way to skip the option to...

Right here it says in polish that i need an crdit card or paypal to continue
    Just got gamepass thro code and i have an question , is there an way to skip the option to... [​IMG]

:)

EngyOnFire, Dec 27, 2021
  2. L4c3rd4 Win User

Just got gamepass thro code and i have an question , is there an way to skip the option to add credit card or paypal to redeem the code??

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey, EngyOnFire, how are you today? Hope you're well.

Unfortunately not. :/ Will explain to you why.

So, although you can pay for subscriptions using your wallet's funds or redeeming a code for that particular subscription, it's asked for a secondary method of payment, just because it is a subscription. :/ Meaning, when you subscribe to game pass, or Xbox Live, or any other within the Xbox environment, the subscription always renew itself after a month (that's how subscriptions work) unless you turn off the recurring billing, but, to first subscribe to it, even if you turn off the recurring billing later, you need a credit card or debit card to finalize that first purchase. :(

And also, the region of your payment method needs to match the region of the store as well.
  3. EngyOnFire Win User

Just got gamepass thro code and i have an question , is there an way to skip the option to add credit card or paypal to redeem the code??

i don't have an credit card and paypal so what should i do?
  4. ngocphi Win User

No as you need ab reoccurring payment option

After activation you can turn off autorenewal not before
  5. hatter martin48 Win User

download problem

it starts to download then restarts when half way thro twice it got to 100% then started to download again from the start
  6. Farscape247 Win User

Adding money to a child's account and purchasing a gaming pass on a PC

just get a prepaid code from the likes of cd keys, this way you don't have to save your payment option on the account and have it reoccurring, just get a 1 month or 3 month code for gamepass pc. i do this for 2 of my kids.

and if it is for pc, just make sure its the pc gamepass one and not ultimate.
Thema:

1. Just got gamepass thro code and i have an question , is there an way to skip the option to... - Similar Threads - got gamepass thro

2. Remnant 2 Main character with 80 hours just got deleted off the gamepass version..Anyway to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remnant 2 Main character with 80 hours just got deleted off the gamepass version..Anyway to...: im playing remnant 2 on gamepass. got 80 hours in...collected all items in yeasha and losomn. just got the cube gun and enigma..went today to play more..my controller has back buttons and tried to...
  3. Why don't PC gamepass players got the same thing as Xbox players does in the achievements ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don't PC gamepass players got the same thing as Xbox players does in the achievements ?: First thing sorry for my English I am not a native speaker. secondly, I want to say that the GamePass achievements on PC are very poor compared to Xbox and it doesn't look like the Xbox...
  4. Minecraft Java Edition Username stuck on second account using Xbox gamepass that got...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Java Edition Username stuck on second account using Xbox gamepass that got...: Hi, I'm here asking for help, a few months ago I bought an Xbox GamePass using my second Microsoft account to play Minecraft, months later, I finally bought the full Minecraft on my main account,...
  5. I was playing gta online and lost gamepass and it kicked me out I got gamepass again and it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was playing gta online and lost gamepass and it kicked me out I got gamepass again and it...: I was playing gta online and lost gamepass and it kicked me out I got gamepass again and it says my account doest have permission fe8ea9ab-1e05-4814-ab30-e52a5a7f5ea2
  6. Hey, I recently got Xbox Gamepass yesterday and I could download games on my D: drive fine,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey, I recently got Xbox Gamepass yesterday and I could download games on my D: drive fine,...: The D: Drive is an external hard drive from Seagate and I've had since about December last year. It has 2tb storage and incase it helps it's mandalorian themed. 7678710f-b997-48bd-b8b5-7760385ecec0
  7. so i loaded up xbox app pc and it said i got a free ultimate gamepass so i got it and i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    so i loaded up xbox app pc and it said i got a free ultimate gamepass so i got it and i...: i dont have any new games on my pass it also says on microsoft website that you can get starfield for pc. 9ec3e4e0-e8ae-40f4-baba-27360c468641
  8. Hello.... so my son wanted to play minecraft with friends we got gamepass but have bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello.... so my son wanted to play minecraft with friends we got gamepass but have bought...: Hello.... so my son wanted to play minecraft with friends we got gamepass but have bought the wrong one. Is there anyway we can chance this rather then having to buy another gamepass...
  9. my account got hacked, i lost my minecraft and xbox gamepass

in XBoX Accessibility
    my account got hacked, i lost my minecraft and xbox gamepass: my microsoft account was hacked and it had Minecraft on it. i contacted support and they permanently suspended the account, how do i get my Minecraft back because i have been using that account...
  10. I just got gamepass and cant play online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just got gamepass and cant play online: So i just got basic gamepass and its asking me to chose a plan to play onlinr but i got gamepass already 77f7e53b-6c70-4898-aa8d-d9afc8a0eb56