Just got Batman: Arkham Knight, ok to play?

Discus and support Just got Batman: Arkham Knight, ok to play? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just bought batman: Arkham knight, am I ok to play it? As I know it isn't meant to be out until next Tuesday. e8d4a1ae-cec8-4384-918d-efa8cdba5f68 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CNA84, Jun 20, 2015.

  1. CNA84
    CNA84 Guest

    Just got Batman: Arkham Knight, ok to play?


    Just bought batman: Arkham knight, am I ok to play it? As I know it isn't meant to be out until next Tuesday.

    :)
     
    CNA84, Jun 20, 2015
    #1
  2. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest
    Batman: Arkham Knight

    The first thing I'm going to do in "Batman: Arkham Knight" is probably the same thing I did in "Batman: Arkham City".

    Wonder why no one suspects 6'7 billionaire steroid abuser is secretly the Batman.

    The second thing I'm gonna do in "Batman: Arkham Knight" is ask myself...

    "Hey... isn't this the same crap I did in "Batman: Arkham Asylum" and "Batman: Arkham City"?
     
    Azrael008uk, Jun 20, 2015
    #2
  3. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Lofty Who, Jun 20, 2015
    #3
  4. Just got Batman: Arkham Knight, ok to play?

    Hi,

    I am sure you know about playing unreleased games on xbox live, that's if you have got the game today.

    Just don't play it to release date.
     
    ISirProdigy007, Jun 20, 2015
    #4
  5. ISirProdigy007 Win User

    Just got Batman: Arkham Knight, ok to play?

    Hi,

    I am sure you know about playing unreleased games on xbox live, that's if you have got the game today.

    Just don't play it to release date.
  6. Azrael008uk Win User

    Batman: Arkham Knight

    The first thing I'm going to do in "Batman: Arkham Knight" is probably the same thing I did in "Batman: Arkham City".

    Wonder why no one suspects 6'7 billionaire steroid abuser is secretly the Batman.

    The second thing I'm gonna do in "Batman: Arkham Knight" is ask myself...

    "Hey... isn't this the same crap I did in "Batman: Arkham Asylum" and "Batman: Arkham City"?
  7. KaiZaChieF Win User

    The one game you will never uninstall.

    Skyrim, FO4 and Batman Arkham Knight, they always stay on the hardrive, I've just started a new play through on Skyrim!
  8. AWildYamiEnters Win User

    recomienda juegos de gamepass [Mod Translated - recommends gamepass games]

    Wargroove, Supermarket Shriek, Borderlands: The Handsome Collection, Hallow Knight, Void Bastards, Batman: Return to Arkham and Arkham Knight.
  9. Lofty Who Win User

    New Batman Details

Thema:

Just got Batman: Arkham Knight, ok to play?

Loading...
  1. Just got Batman: Arkham Knight, ok to play? - Similar Threads - got Batman Arkham

  2. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  3. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  4. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  5. Got the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens

    in XboX Insiders
    Got the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens: Hey there, i got the D2D Info (had Andromeda Disc in the Drive) and pressed the More Info Box. Thats all i was doing. Now i have time for this, but wen i insert a Disc , like Andromeda, nothing...
  6. How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC

    in XboX Insiders
    How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You...
  7. Never got the Microsoft50 badge(while enrolled)

    in XboX Insiders
    Never got the Microsoft50 badge(while enrolled): Am I the only one who did not receive the badge? Any way to fix this? Is it because of the previous locked max of 5 badges? submitted by /u/Stock-Replacement704 [link] [comments]
  8. Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?: Last two updates the play history don’t work for me ? submitted by /u/Masio666 [link] [comments]
  9. I never got my Xbox insider badge

    in XboX Insiders
    I never got my Xbox insider badge: I never got my Xbox insider badge I’m a high level and been reporting and testing , doing surveys.. what can I do to improve my chances? Even my Gamerscore is 400k submitted by /u/HELLZ4US...
  10. So I got a used Xbox Series S yesterday

    in XboX Insiders
    So I got a used Xbox Series S yesterday: So I got this Xbox off of marketplace specifically to play Forza Horizon 6 and I got it set up is set to my specifications but when it gets to the final setup screen it acts like it’s trying to...