Just got an XB1, Lost Odyssey and wallet query
Discus and support Just got an XB1, Lost Odyssey and wallet query in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; K, just bought an XB 1 in Ireland I want to play Lost Odyssey. Bought store redeem codes and redeemed them (€35), and the amount is in my wallet.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SpudJunkey, Aug 17, 2018.
Thema:
Just got an XB1, Lost Odyssey and wallet query
Loading...
-
Just got an XB1, Lost Odyssey and wallet query - Similar Threads - got XB1 Lost
-
Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab
in XboX InsidersGot an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press... -
Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider
in XboX InsidersGot 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the... -
Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable
in XboX InsidersRenewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and... -
I got a XB1 controller that is PC compatible but my PC do not pick it up
in XBoX AccessibilityI got a XB1 controller that is PC compatible but my PC do not pick it up: I have a XB1 controller that is compatible with PC but my PC do'not pick it up e9300478-c88d-4569-bee3-4dcf76231c8a -
Just got xb1 forza 6 edition
in XBoX Games and AppsJust got xb1 forza 6 edition: I just set up my xbox today got it all connected to internet and everything. I downloaded netflix, youtube, forza 6, killer instinct, and tomb raider. My buddy just called me from his house and... -
Just got MC for XB1 - Need Help
in XBoX Games and AppsJust got MC for XB1 - Need Help: I had endless problems with PSN on PS3, so I got an XB1 and Minecraft for my daughter. I have no clue about Minecraft. She is telling me that MC on PS3 is different and I keep telling her it's... -
While playing Battlefield 1 on my XB1-S I got a white screen!!! The game was still going on ...
in XBoX on ConsolesWhile playing Battlefield 1 on my XB1-S I got a white screen!!! The game was still going on ...: This has happened 2-3 times now. Right in the middle of online play while playing Battlefield 1 online my screen went completely white. The gameplay (including all functions of... -
Got a replacement XB1 - Will it be different to my 1 year ago model?
in XBoX on ConsolesGot a replacement XB1 - Will it be different to my 1 year ago model?: I can't find any news on this, i know PS4 change their console every few months and have been doing so, letting the public know about hardware changes. Does anyone know if the XB1 does the same?... -
Got refurbished xb1 with new XBL account name/no friends
in XBoX on ConsolesGot refurbished xb1 with new XBL account name/no friends: Hi all, I recently received my xbox one (refurbished) in the mail. When signed in the associated email with my gamertag was changed to something completely random "' . My entire friends list and...