Just got an update for the MS wireless headset.

Discus and support Just got an update for the MS wireless headset. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Anyone know what it did? submitted by /u/JamesDax61 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/JamesDax61, Sep 9, 2021.

1. Just got an update for the MS wireless headset.

/u/JamesDax61, Sep 9, 2021
  2. WARRIOR I M Win User

Xbox One wireless headset?

Give me a wireless headset like the 360. I don't want a turtle beach gargantuan headset. I've got a surround system, I just need a wireless headrest like the. 360 had. How hard are these thing for MS to foresee?
  3. CypressPhil23 Win User

Stereo Headset adapter...crackling audio

Got the same problem here with my MS Stereo Headset since the june Update
  4. JUICE 5150 Win User

Wireless Headset (Xbox One)

@Rich, I got you beat, I went through 8 of the official MS wireless headsets lol. My only hope is that when they do come out, it is a quality product.
  5. minpat1uk Win User

New Xbox live system update problems

ever since the new update 2 weeks ago I get a lag for 3 seconds when my wireless headset cuts off for a second aswel, please fix this MS
  6. Perathius Win User

XBOX ONE Stereo Headset Static Problem....

So my console updated and I've one the controller update however everything I plug my new adapter/headset in it prompts me for an update and fails once I follow the onscreen instructions. I called MS and they informed me that the update for he headset isn't
    due to be released until the 7th and that very one who got the headset and or adapter before that date won't be able to update. Thanks MS for being so thorough. :-\
Thema:

Just got an update for the MS wireless headset.

1. Just got an update for the MS wireless headset. - Similar Threads - got update wireless

2. Hi, I recently started setting up my xbox one console and i got stock at update section....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, I recently started setting up my xbox one console and i got stock at update section....: Hi Please help me to fix this problem, i tried using wireless connection and wired connection still no use. And it is a new one, im setting up the console and i got stock at console update....
  3. I had to update my XboxOne about August 2021 and before it started i got an error code...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I had to update my XboxOne about August 2021 and before it started i got an error code...: The only thing i have found is the problem is for the 360 not the One. My profile is on my friends account and he will not give me the info i need to ask for Xbox for help, i would love to play my...
  4. I placed an order on December 2 for a custom remote from Xbox labs, I got updated shipping...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I placed an order on December 2 for a custom remote from Xbox labs, I got updated shipping...: What happened to my order? I placed a custom order for camera controller on December 2. I received confirmation and then shipping updates from FedEx. Now I have no updates said expected by 1222....
  5. I got the notification my Xbox One S needed an update, i select the update and it got to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got the notification my Xbox One S needed an update, i select the update and it got to...: Error code: 0x8007045D 0x00000000 0x900B0006 d62d4d6d-db77-46c2-9ba7-b1ce2613b887
  6. I just updated xbox and I got an error 0x80073d25

in XBoX on Windows
    I just updated xbox and I got an error 0x80073d25: [img] Today is 11/29/2023 11:33pm I updated xbox application and I'm currently using pc and I have xbox pass here. Updating arrived at %100 and I got this pop-up (see attached = try the update...
  7. On Xbox settings has only official updates? Is just because I got a update, but I search on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Xbox settings has only official updates? Is just because I got a update, but I search on...: I saw that I had a console update, but I didn't find any information about the update on Xbox website c4e31622-6e07-4100-991b-5de6d5d41679
  8. I just got an update for the Home UI. Please remove that MS Store tile and bring back "My...

in XboX Insiders
    I just got an update for the Home UI. Please remove that MS Store tile and bring back "My...: Seriously this is just sad at this point. Are xbox just throwing away any sense of having good user experience in exchange for some quick buck?! I wish i could send a picture of the new UI but...
  9. when I tried to update it through Wifi I got error "Can't process the update, Status code...

in XBoX on Consoles
    when I tried to update it through Wifi I got error "Can't process the update, Status code...: When I tried to connect to the Xbox Live, mz xbox 360 wanted me to install a new update, when I tried to update it through Wifi I got error "Can't process the update, Status code 4451 - 4497 -...
  10. Where is the Ark Survival Evolved update for Windows 10? Xbox and PS got it so where is the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is the Ark Survival Evolved update for Windows 10? Xbox and PS got it so where is the...: Where is the update for ASE in the microsoft store? 7ca1ae11-e3b4-438e-a962-3b1c04c8cae3