Just got a suspension warning because I reported the host for leaving so he reported me back.

Discus and support Just got a suspension warning because I reported the host for leaving so he reported me back. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Was playing Friday the 13th when I came across an LFG poster who had a reputation that said "avoid me" Disregarding the reputation, I joined the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by bren12310, Oct 14, 2017.

1. bren12310
    bren12310 Guest

Just got a suspension warning because I reported the host for leaving so he reported me back.

Was playing Friday the 13th when I came across an LFG poster who had a reputation that said "avoid me"

Disregarding the reputation, I joined the person anyways. About 5 minutes into the match the kid died and he left the second he was killed thus causing everyone else to be kicked from the game. I messaged him calling him out and I reported him.

Im guessing he got the reported notification pretty fast because he reported me back the second it happened. Now I have a suspension warning.

I now cannot communicate with anyone through xbox live because some kid left a game early and I reported him.

:)

bren12310, Oct 14, 2017
  2. My live subscription got suspended

My account got suspended for a week by a friend. He reported me as a joke and since I got I warning my account got suspended is there any way to shorten the suspension or remove it my name is

XxGraveTRIGGAxX, Oct 14, 2017
  3. Lord Eliite
    Lord Eliite Guest
    Why was my LIVE account suspended?

My account was suspended after me and my friend were cursing back and forth in messaging and he reported in a jokingly manner, he reported just to be funny and I got suspended for it. Please help...

Lord Eliite, Oct 14, 2017
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

The enforcement team doesn't use the forums and we can't help you with suspension issues

To
    check your suspension or if eligible for a case review: https://enforcement.xbox.com

M3tal Daz3, Oct 14, 2017
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

The enforcement team doesn't use the forums and we can't help you with suspension issues

To
    check your suspension or if eligible for a case review: https://enforcement.xbox.com
  6. Louwiez Win User

Banned for beeing harassed?!?

sorry the enforcement team does not follow these forums.
    Well how do we contact enforcement then? Because i think it is ridiculous to ban someone from communication for 1 day if it is the first report.

I got mad yesterday as well, because someone was playing so incredibly disgusting that i had to send him a message. He reported me for that and the report was fair.

But it was my first ever report and i got immediately banned from communication.

At least they could've given me a warning..
  7. UnyoBro Win User

MS POINT OPTION NOT AVAILABLE (Multiplayer Store)

The question is did anyone actually report the other topics? Maybe this one got the treatment because several people reported it? I assume Scratch just came in to deal with the topic that got reported, he doesn't even play ME so he didn't read the other
    ones.
  8. Elaine6W Win User

He keeps on falsely reporting me

I know, the first time we argued we both swore and stuff and he reported me and i got suspended. Then, when i asked him why he reported me and i asked him to 1v1 me on fortnite he reported me again! That was a false report because i had said anything bad
    to him! Then i got suspended over a false report. I was unsuspended two days ago then yesteray i was in a party with my friend and i got reported and suspended! I havent even talked to him?

so what youre basically saying is that even he reported me because of something i said, and i get suspended for it, he can keep on reporting me for the same thing i said? Even after i have already being suspended for it? If so, thats so unfair and unjust!
  9. Smwutches Win User

Someone who reports u with multiple accounts, what will happen to u?

Thank u so much and one more thing what if this guy continues to keep making more accounts just to report me like hes continuously doing it :(
    It doesn't matter. If he's contacting you through the accounts you can report and block him. The enforcement team won't issue a suspension just because you get a lot of reports.
Thema:

1. Just got a suspension warning because I reported the host for leaving so he reported me back. - Similar Threads - got suspension warning

2. why I got a 3 day social suspension pls tell me its not just me

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why I got a 3 day social suspension pls tell me its not just me: K why I got a 3 day social suspensetion does every1 got it or its just me what did I do wrong I'm on Xbox series x I didn't do nothing wrong I swear pls Xbox tell me every1 has this cuz all...
  3. Got a message pop up with suspension but I've done nothing the only person I've messaged is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Got a message pop up with suspension but I've done nothing the only person I've messaged is...: Got a message pop up with suspension but I've done nothing the only message I've sent is to a close friend I've not posted in in-game chat so I don't know what I have done to get this ban. No...
  4. Why did I got a suspension for saying "nice wall hacks"?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I got a suspension for saying "nice wall hacks"?: I saw a community post that Call of Duty made which shows characters that were highlighted blue and red. It looked like wall hacks and I decided to just make a small joke about it so I said "nice...
  5. I got console banned about 77 days ago and idk what i did yes i got a few suspensions with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got console banned about 77 days ago and idk what i did yes i got a few suspensions with...: I really wanna get unbanned I've done nothing wrong i think this console ban may be a mistake and i only want a response on how to fix this or remove this ban because my kids play on it and there...
  6. I just got a suspension for trying to defend my kids son from someone making sexual...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got a suspension for trying to defend my kids son from someone making sexual...: Joined a party with a guy making sexual advances so i told him to stop being a **** its disgusting and got com banned and suspended d37f7a69-1624-4440-8742-7fcff188428b
  7. I got my account suspended and then checked a few days later and my suspension was up but I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got my account suspended and then checked a few days later and my suspension was up but I...: I got my account suspended and then checked a few days later and my suspension was up but I still couldn't text or do parties 8af35f6e-4716-4742-bbe8-5383268c84c8
  8. How do I overcome a suspension for chargebacks. His account got hacked, his PS5.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I overcome a suspension for chargebacks. His account got hacked, his PS5.: My grandson account got hacked. His account is suspended for chargebacks. How do I over this. It was his PS5. What’s the website or number to clear this matter up. For PS5...
  9. I got a suspension after continued harassment after reporting someone else

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got a suspension after continued harassment after reporting someone else: I received harassing messages reported them sent one back defending myself from the defamation and threatening of both hack and physical harm and I get a suspension why is this this is now the...
  10. I got 5 prior suspensions on my xbox am i gonna get banned after next one

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got 5 prior suspensions on my xbox am i gonna get banned after next one: I got 5 suspensions on past/prior am I going to get banned after next one? e4a6fcb7-48df-495c-b524-1afe84001a70