Just got a quick question and don't really want to wait in line for Xbox support
Discus and support Just got a quick question and don't really want to wait in line for Xbox support in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a few accounts on my Xbox and one has Xbox live. I've set the Xbox to "the home Xbox" for the account with Xbox live thinking everyone can use... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TheBossOne0, Feb 10, 2018.
Thema:
Just got a quick question and don't really want to wait in line for Xbox support
Loading...
-
Just got a quick question and don't really want to wait in line for Xbox support - Similar Threads - got quick question
-
Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab
in XboX InsidersGot an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press... -
Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider
in XboX InsidersGot 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the... -
Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable
in XboX InsidersRenewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and... -
Right when you think you got it and it won't happen to you you get humbled real quick
in XboX InsidersRight when you think you got it and it won't happen to you you get humbled real quick: Check out this clip! ttvmochajoby streaming Fortnite! https://clips.twitch.tv/NastyDaintyBubbleteaNerfRedBlaster-F-FUYXJw1dShtS-U submitted by /u/Rare_Performance_347 [link] [comments] -
I bought forza horizon 5 yesterday and launched it. It launched quickly but when i got on...
in XBoX Games and AppsI bought forza horizon 5 yesterday and launched it. It launched quickly but when i got on...: I bought forza horizon 5 and launched it and it launched fairly fast but when i got on the game it started pausing the audio every second and was super laggy. 1fb39e38-3dfa-4a41-ab31-ec5e4cd09121 -
quick resume got slower on build 1900?
in XboX Insidersquick resume got slower on build 1900?: Is it just me or did anyone notice quick resume got slower than previous builds? Switching home and back to game on quick resume takes few seconds submitted by /u/ImmaStealYoMama [link] [comments] -
I got Dolby vision gaming to work on my TCL r635 but quick question
in XboX InsidersI got Dolby vision gaming to work on my TCL r635 but quick question: When I'm playing a game do I still go on to the HDR in-game calibration to adjust the Dolby vision or does it do it itself submitted by /u/Mykee36 [link] [comments] -
Has anybody got quick ways to level up in AC odyssey when you are a low level yourself?
in XBoX on ConsolesHas anybody got quick ways to level up in AC odyssey when you are a low level yourself?: I need to level in AC oddysey to be able to do higher level quests, does anyone know a way to quickly do so when you only a low level e.g 11 e5580f96-f359-418c-899e-85a7b5335b27 -
ive got a quick question about xbox live gold
in XBoX on Consolesive got a quick question about xbox live gold: i have seen a offer on one of my accounts that hasn't had xbox live gold in quite a while saying xbox live gold or coffee, and i was wondering when my gold runs out on my main account in 3 weeks,...