just got a new xbox one s everytime i try to turn it on it says were haveing trouble loading ...

Discus and support just got a new xbox one s everytime i try to turn it on it says were haveing trouble loading ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I need help error message 0x81c201c3 it says were having trouble loading home page please try restarting your xbox I did It didn't help I need help.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SynovialHarp2, Oct 17, 2016.

1. just got a new xbox one s everytime i try to turn it on it says were haveing trouble loading ...

I need help error message 0x81c201c3 it says were having trouble loading home page please try restarting your xbox I did It didn't help I need help.

:)

SynovialHarp2, Oct 17, 2016
  2. Icarusael
    Icarusael Guest
    Unmechanical crash during one of the loading...

Everytime I try to play the Extended episode, I watch the cutscene, then there is a loading and the loading crash everytime, it only brings me back to the Xbox One Home menu...

Icarusael, Oct 17, 2016
  3. dashboard wont load

Im havein the same Problem, i turned my xbox on (Kinect) and it says loading but keeps on going i told my cousin (he also has an xbox) he said he isnt haveing any problems. I press the home botton and try to restart it but it does the same thing i also
    try to redownload my profile but it wont let me and freezess, plz Help

xXAsapChrisXx, Oct 17, 2016
  4. jessbailey3 Win User

Can install apps but not games

hi I'm currently trying to buy something on my xbox on fortnite for £3.99 but everytime I try it comes with were having a little trouble with this and code 0x80073cf0 I've tried what it says e.g. turning Xbox off restart it and uninstall game and it's
    still not working have you got guys any idea??
  5. SusanJohnson_337 Win User

Can’t download Microsoft Flight Simulator on Xbox S

I have just purchased the xbox one series s download code but it wont download. Keeps saying check back in a bit were having trouble getting your stuff.
  6. DaitonHoskins Win User

Why warzone Pacific won't work on Xbox one

Hi jesse i am having trouble loading into warzone everytime i try logging in it say something about my connection and my wifi is at peak potential please help me
  7. Sarah Giovi Win User

I try to download Netflix on my Xbox and it’s saying I already have it downloaded when I don’t. It’s not in my library either I just can’t get it

I just got a new xbox s to replace my old one. Loaded my profile just fine and my games downloaded. But i’m also having this issue with Netflix AND Hulu. It says in the store that I already own them, but they are nowhere to be found.

Hope they fix this soon if it is just a bug.
  8. ShotgunShellsXX Win User

Can't access Xbox One preview forums

I got the code, installed the app and my XBOX One says Loading, Please wait for over an hour...anyone else having trouble?
Thema:

just got a new xbox one s everytime i try to turn it on it says were haveing trouble loading ...

1. just got a new xbox one s everytime i try to turn it on it says were haveing trouble loading ... - Similar Threads - got everytime try

2. how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100%

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100%: how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100% a27c1dac-f1fe-4bc5-a2ad-4fab93ec46c1
  3. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  4. Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...: It happened last year in November and i dont got access to the gamertag or current email/password 85649070-37f5-4ceb-a3f7-6b50351ed3d6
  5. Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...: I think a part in the left joystick might be damaged 53186acc-eb61-41c4-9da1-5f6732e77bf3
  6. My Microsoft account got locked

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft account got locked: i have a microsoft account and it just locked me out So first of all i want to say that microsoft security system is terrible So it all started when i tried microsoft 365 family for a mounth ,...
  7. I need a refund on a Xbox series s I never got

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need a refund on a Xbox series s I never got: I need a refund on a Xbox I never got 4cf1c754-9f95-40fb-951a-985fd29dbbae
  8. got a chat from Xbox saying I have accumulated enough points to redeem a $5 Xbox gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    got a chat from Xbox saying I have accumulated enough points to redeem a $5 Xbox gift card: got a chat from Xbox saying I have enough points to redeem $5 Xbox gift card but when I go to the website it says I have 0 points 22c1bc5a-e8da-4d71-a159-8aa7daee5b62
  9. I got suspended for the second time how many days is that for?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got suspended for the second time how many days is that for?: Help me plz so I got suspended for the second time and I Wondering how many days is that 3791a1d9-b099-490e-b1eb-7e9e051d74ea
  10. my microsfot acc got hacked (minecraft)

in XBoX on Windows
    my microsfot acc got hacked (minecraft): [img] my acc got hacked and the hacker changed the email address to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** [img] e008e299-5c4a-4562-bd39-883e62c556ce