Just got a comcast gateway and the hard wire keep dropping

Discus and support Just got a comcast gateway and the hard wire keep dropping in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Xbox S, keeps dropping connection to comcast gateway 3f6879ce-7753-43ad-8dca-6e5988eae9c9 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Maggie Richard Pires, Nov 25, 2023.

  1. Just got a comcast gateway and the hard wire keep dropping


    Xbox S, keeps dropping connection to comcast gateway

    :)
     
    Maggie Richard Pires, Nov 25, 2023
    #1
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Just got a comcast gateway and the hard wire keep dropping

    if you just upgraded your Internet, and you're having problems you need to call your Internet provider as that is likely to cause
  3. Tomm_A Win User

    Just got a comcast gateway and the hard wire keep dropping

    Hello Maggie,



    We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com)





    Thank you for your understanding.



    Respectfully,

  4. Tomm_A Win User

    Just got a comcast gateway and the hard wire keep dropping

    Hello Maggie Richard Pires,



    Greetings!



    Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.



    It seems that you're experiencing connectivity issues with your Xbox S and Comcast gateway. Let us help you get to the bottom of this.

    It is possible that the connection is loose or the ethernet cable RJ-45 does not fit well or lock properly. Let us check it though by following the troubleshooting steps below:

    1. Restart your Xbox S and Comcast gateway. Unplug both devices from the power source, wait for 30 seconds, and then plug them back in.

    2. Check the Ethernet cable that connects your Xbox S to the Comcast gateway. Make sure that it is securely plugged in and not damaged.

    3. Try using a different Ethernet cable to connect your Xbox S to the Comcast gateway.

    4. Check if there are any firmware updates available for your Comcast gateway. You can usually find this information on the Comcast website or by contacting their customer support.

    5. If none of the above steps work, you may need to contact Comcast customer support for further assistance.



    We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.



    Sincerely,

  5. RobertBuckalew Win User

    Trying to get my XBOX ONE and COD3 to both have an Open NAT

    how are you wired now ? Comcast gateway wired to airport and the xbox wireless to airport ?
  6. Z 0 D ii A C xx Win User

    Can't chat or play with one particular friend

    -Live in VT, USA

    -Have a Comcast wireless gateway. TECHNICOLOR tc8305c

    -2 Xbox One consoles connected

    -Mine is wired. The other is wireless

    -I've tried hard resets, Changing location, switching to energy saving mode, lowering the firewall on my gateway, switching to wireless, everything I could think of.

    -UPnP is disabled

    -No NAT error, but NAT is always moderate and will not stay open.

    - sometimes get error code 0x807a1007, but not all the time

    -ISP is Comcast
Thema:

Just got a comcast gateway and the hard wire keep dropping

Loading...
  1. Just got a comcast gateway and the hard wire keep dropping - Similar Threads - got comcast gateway

  2. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  3. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  4. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  5. Got the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens

    in XboX Insiders
    Got the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens: Hey there, i got the D2D Info (had Andromeda Disc in the Drive) and pressed the More Info Box. Thats all i was doing. Now i have time for this, but wen i insert a Disc , like Andromeda, nothing...
  6. How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC

    in XboX Insiders
    How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You...
  7. Never got the Microsoft50 badge(while enrolled)

    in XboX Insiders
    Never got the Microsoft50 badge(while enrolled): Am I the only one who did not receive the badge? Any way to fix this? Is it because of the previous locked max of 5 badges? submitted by /u/Stock-Replacement704 [link] [comments]
  8. Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?: Last two updates the play history don’t work for me ? submitted by /u/Masio666 [link] [comments]
  9. I never got my Xbox insider badge

    in XboX Insiders
    I never got my Xbox insider badge: I never got my Xbox insider badge I’m a high level and been reporting and testing , doing surveys.. what can I do to improve my chances? Even my Gamerscore is 400k submitted by /u/HELLZ4US...
  10. Just got a comcast gateway and the hard wire keep dropping

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Just got a comcast gateway and the hard wire keep dropping: Xbox S, keeps dropping connection to comcast gateway ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other*** 3f6879ce-7753-43ad-8dca-6e5988eae9c9