Just got a brand new xbox series s, full library not loading.

Discus and support Just got a brand new xbox series s, full library not loading. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just got a brand new xbox series s, full library not loading, just and endless loading screen, same thing when i try going into the store. I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by YouTube ▶️, Feb 4, 2023.

1. Just got a brand new xbox series s, full library not loading.

Just got a brand new xbox series s, full library not loading, just and endless loading screen, same thing when i try going into the store. I have factory reset, I already tried deleting account and doing a hard reset, nothing working

:)

YouTube ▶️, Feb 4, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

the library is linked to the account, have all the accounts you have loaded? Can you see all the purchases on your account that aren't loading on the xbox? keep in mind that not all 360 games work on one or new gen.

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/
  3. LuisZuniga2 Win User

Warranty repair returned wrong

I had the same problem but I sent a series s controller and I got a one s controller in return, and the series s controller I sent came with my Xbox, brand new
  4. BradfordHillman Win User

My home xbox keeps loading/spinning when I press it

I have the same issue with a brand new Series S console. Every time I try to set a new home xbox it just loads and doesn’t check the box like everyone else here I’ve tried everything reseting the console, changing connections, clearing the home xbox through developer mode, etc. I just want to be able to use my brand new console.
  5. TITAN TAYL0R Win User

MatureVideoGamer 18+ Gaming Community (Come for gaming, stay for friends)

MVG has loads of members who have just got there brand new Xbox One, if you've just got yourself a brand new Xbox One and are looking for people to play with then join us today
  6. sugartj Win User

Xbox One maybe uploaded corrupted Avatar file

I think my problem is online, on the Microsoft servers.

If I would unbox a brand new Series S oder Series X,

and log in..... same problem with my avatar would show "now possible to load".
Thema:

1. Just got a brand new xbox series s, full library not loading. - Similar Threads - got brand series

2. how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100%

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100%: how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100% a27c1dac-f1fe-4bc5-a2ad-4fab93ec46c1
  3. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  4. Seagate game drive won’t let me play games on my Xbox series s. It is brand new just got it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Seagate game drive won’t let me play games on my Xbox series s. It is brand new just got it...: Seagate game drive won’t let me play any games. It’s brand new just came in the mail today. It says newer games aren’t able to be played on it even though it says compatible for xbox series s on...
  5. Xbox Series X problem with update. Brand new never got past this screen.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X problem with update. Brand new never got past this screen.: Brand new and has never got past the intial startup of updates. When you turn it on it days there is a problem with updates. I have tried ethernet connection , offline updates , restarting with 10...
  6. I just recently got a Brand new Xbox One wireless Adapter for Windows 10 and when i goto...

in XBoX on Windows
    I just recently got a Brand new Xbox One wireless Adapter for Windows 10 and when i goto...: I Have been working for a few hours trying to figure out my new Xbox One Wireless adapter for windows 10 and i have already restarted my PC uninstalled the adapter and all the other...
  7. bought a brand new Xbox one came with promotion went to site entered code never got code in ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    bought a brand new Xbox one came with promotion went to site entered code never got code in ...: Promotion ticket has 4 games forza 6 rise of the tomb raider gears of War ultimate edition and rare replay I went to the site entered my email and the 16 digit code and never got my game code...
  8. My pdp camo wired xbox 1 controller stop working i got brand new cords for while ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My pdp camo wired xbox 1 controller stop working i got brand new cords for while ...: while playing gta my pdp camo wired controller stop working I brought brand new cords and all and my controller won't turn on SMH 58506c02-d72c-482a-b72a-d55b12b7603d
  9. Suddenly got 6 360-games and 3 others listed on my brand new X1 - how did that happend?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Suddenly got 6 360-games and 3 others listed on my brand new X1 - how did that happend?: In Ready to install? Is this due to current 14 day gold membership that MS push these on me? I know I did not do anything to request these for download. Is it to do with having notifications...
  10. error code 0x87e00064 on NBA (Brand new game just got it out of the box)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error code 0x87e00064 on NBA (Brand new game just got it out of the box): It says its damaged so i looked on the disk and there are no scratches. It keeps going untill the 4 % mark then it stops anyone please help me. 7aae2377-733f-492a-a2b6-1c6576fc42ed