Just got a 3.7 gb system update

Discus and support Just got a 3.7 gb system update in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I don't see any notes for an update that big what is it submitted by /u/joshmary1 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/joshmary1, Jun 15, 2019.

1. /u/joshmary1
    /u/joshmary1 Guest

I don't see any notes for an update that big what is it

submitted by /u/joshmary1
    [link] [comments]

/u/joshmary1, Jun 15, 2019
  2. Peter R Fleming Win User

Xbox Updates

Further to this, the 3.7gb update has installed, I've gotten in to the settings for the preview program and disconnected my xbox from it and I now have a 3.6gb update to install. Any explanations?
    The console OS is around 3.7 GB depending on the region. When you left the preview program, that update would have rolled you back to the latest public update.

If you miss an Xbox update the file size is around 3.7 as it needs to install the OS again if you do not miss an update the file size is around 500mb. (by miss I mean where you don't update your console and a new update comes out).
  3. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Xbox Updates

The latest General Availability Releases of XBox operating system OS are listed in link.

Only members of Insiders Preview Program have received updates in the last week.

I have done 4. Two of them were 3.7 GB, the others around +-400MB.

Keep in mind that leaving the program requires a factory reset then a new download of the GA release.
  4. NxtDoc1851 Win User

Where's the love for early adoptors?

Actually no, last they updated the sales 360 is ahead by 3.7 million.
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox Updates

Hi Frodo251,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums.

That's very odd because there hasn't been an Xbox system update since early July and only Xbox's enrolled in the preview program get frequent updates to test them.

Does the Xbox prompt that you need to update the console to do anything? Or are you going into the Update settings and checking there? Were both updates 3.7 GB?

Do you ever get randomly disconnected from Xbox Live? When it asks to register in the Xbox Insider Hub app, is it for any beta's or for sure is it under the Preview Program enrollment?

As this shouldn't be happening on a normal live build Xbox One, we need more information to figure this out.
  6. Comme d Garcons Win User

250 gb Hard Drive problems

The xbox uses some of gb for reserve for system use, like future dashboard updates and typical console updates. I had the same issue with my 320 hard drive and I only got to use 294 gb out of 320 gb.
Thema:

1. Just got a 3.7 gb system update - Similar Threads - got system update

2. I got a email from K3FTYVB saying that there is an emergency problem in my system and I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got a email from K3FTYVB saying that there is an emergency problem in my system and I...: Plz help!! I don't know if it is a scam and I don't want my Xbox to be broken 7d19635e-531a-48b7-ae6b-461bfc362b74
  3. I just got a system update which says i wont be able to use my xbox if i dont download it,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got a system update which says i wont be able to use my xbox if i dont download it,...: If you have any advice, i would really need it, thank you 90e6d957-8c05-4329-9da6-bc997b7789bd
  4. I got a system error E208 0000045D 00000005 on my xbox 1 and I can't do anything about it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got a system error E208 0000045D 00000005 on my xbox 1 and I can't do anything about it.: After trying to start my xbox, I'm given the option to either restart or troubleshoot, but I physically can't select troubleshoot, the controller is on and connected, but it won't highlight or...
  5. Xbox One got "System Error: E100 00000703 80910006" after offline update and went into...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One got "System Error: E100 00000703 80910006" after offline update and went into...: Hi, my Xbox One went into "Something went wrong" loop after a failed online update I tried to do offline update using USB stick and now it always stuck at 58% before the system rebooted and...
  6. Xbox One got "System Error: E100 00000703 80910006" after offline update and went into...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One got "System Error: E100 00000703 80910006" after offline update and went into...: Hi, my Xbox One went into "Something went wrong" loop after a failed online update I tried to do offline update using USB stick and now it always stuck at 58% before the system rebooted and...
  7. Xbox auto sign in not working after system update and I got no display monitor At The Moment!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox auto sign in not working after system update and I got no display monitor At The Moment!: I'am usually playing xbox one using the streaming options on pc, with auto sign in, everything works fine; but yesterday, after i'm doing a system update, the autp sign in on xbox does not work...
  8. Can u please unban my Xbox one system I just got

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can u please unban my Xbox one system I just got: I just brought this Xbox one second hand can u please unban my console i can't go to the enforcmet an check nuffin or answer the questions to get it back please help me...
  9. Got avoid me again for doing nothing? fix this reputation system *flawed*

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got avoid me again for doing nothing? fix this reputation system *flawed*: This is like the 30th+ time getting avoid me, at this point I'm pretty much done with Xbox.. every game I get false reported while on Reputation: Needs Work.. how do you expect us to get it off...
  10. I got an issue with my live account on my system

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got an issue with my live account on my system: when I turn my xbox on it signs me out my settings for instant sign in is set for my account I don't use a Kinect for sign in at all, I am game sharing with a trusted friend but I never got...