Just going to point out that updates still pop up mid game with no option to stay online to...

Discus and support Just going to point out that updates still pop up mid game with no option to stay online to... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/CristiCDX [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/CristiCDX, Feb 8, 2020.

1. /u/CristiCDX
    /u/CristiCDX Guest

Just going to point out that updates still pop up mid game with no option to stay online to...

/u/CristiCDX, Feb 8, 2020
  2. brandontrazo Win User

This game isn’t playable here

Update: got it to work. After all the tips online that didnt help me i just kept take out and inserting the disc back in and out until it pop up and gave me the option to download and install. 🤷��‍♂️
  3. Pillow Chalk Win User

Skryim Lag

No it's not the xbox the game is extremely buggy, when you go to your 4-point menu, pop up your favorites everything lags. Bethesda is aware of the situation and will be rolling out an update soon. Until then save often, there is an option in the "option"
    setting for the autosave feature to save every 5 minutes which sounds crazy but with people losing game time because of freezes it's worth it.

Happy gaming!
  4. WDM III Win User

LOCKED - Issues with gamerscore

But it does stay unlocked andnon mine that's the point I'm trying to get across geez it doesn't just pop up it stays there. And yea maybe cause I have a pic on mine and yea it's unlocked just stays at 0
  5. Azrael008uk Win User

Lords of the Fallen Achievements do not work.

As badger points out you often need to be online for achievements to pop up.

Also you could try signing out of your profile on the dashboard, then back into it, open the game and this may cause them to pop up.

Destiny's were obstinate like that.
  6. Mister Cerb Win User

Putting my paypal on here

Hey there Peak! This error usually pops up when the service is just temporarily unavailable. Are you still having issues updating your payment options?
Thema:

1. Just going to point out that updates still pop up mid game with no option to stay online to... - Similar Threads - going point updates

2. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  3. Whenever I turn on my blood red Xbox controller it starts blinking and won’t go into...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever I turn on my blood red Xbox controller it starts blinking and won’t go into...: Whenever I turn on my blood red Xbox controller it starts blinking and won’t go into connection mode and just blinks it’s under responsive I am really scared and I don’t know what to do please...
  4. What is going on with my reward points?

in XBoX on Windows
    What is going on with my reward points?: So long story short something is going on with my reward points gifted to me after each purchase. Earlier in the year I purchased One Piece Odyssey and received 1200 points for my purchase....
  5. I just bought 8$ of pokemon go with points and can't use them.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought 8$ of pokemon go with points and can't use them.: I just bought $8 for use on pokemon go woth points for the blackc Friday sale thing and i can't use it on the game. e4d7f511-56ab-4dc0-a965-881d9e09ed5a
  6. What’s the point of weekly requests if they aren’t going to listen to them?

in XboX Insiders
    What’s the point of weekly requests if they aren’t going to listen to them?: I’ve seen the same repeated requests for months less ads,usb audio support,how long to beat in the store etc submitted by /u/GLxYxSnIpEd [link] [comments]
  7. hello i had 100000 points and i just login to go buy i missing point i think i got hack plz ...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    hello i had 100000 points and i just login to go buy i missing point i think i got hack plz ...: help me plz refund me my 100000 points 40a4fca6-5784-4ab0-a2f8-a2ce8e7fac24
  8. When i go to play gtav at some point i get game wont start try downloading it again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When i go to play gtav at some point i get game wont start try downloading it again: only gtav wont work it say game won't start try downloading it again ce6767f4-b135-4948-94fe-e7507fe61f7a
  9. Where must I go to get my issues escalated at this point????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where must I go to get my issues escalated at this point????: I've had so many issues that no one is addressing at all; therefore what is the escalation method to get these issues addressed? How many times must I complain before something is actually done?...
  10. Where must I go to get my issues escalated at this point????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where must I go to get my issues escalated at this point????: I've had so many issues that no one is addressing at all; therefore what is the escalation method to get these issues addressed? How many times must I complain before something is actually done?...