Just go a new Xbox series s and I’m trying to get my old games across from my old Xbox how...

Discus and support Just go a new Xbox series s and I’m trying to get my old games across from my old Xbox how... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’ve tried game sharing but it says I don’t own the game when I downloaded them aaf7cba8-0a9f-41d6-a4cc-0772e051f160 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Vincent Orsler, Dec 7, 2022.

1. Just go a new Xbox series s and I’m trying to get my old games across from my old Xbox how...

I’ve tried game sharing but it says I don’t own the game when I downloaded them

:)

Vincent Orsler, Dec 7, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Just go a new Xbox series s and I’m trying to get my old games across from my old Xbox how Do I do so?

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.
    My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today despite this Vincent

Just to confirm… these games that you installed in your new Series S. Were purchased digitally or you have a physical copy and that’s how you played the games in your old Xbox?

Let me know
  3. jeffinatlga Win User

xbox series s headset volume way too low

So to make this even more confusing to figure out. I just dug out my old xbox one s, fired it up and tested all the controller on
    it. The old ones still work fine. The black one that came with the new xbox series x works fine. The new style white controller that come with the new xbox series s and the new style black controller bought today from best buy BOTH have the headset low volume
    problem on my old xbox one s. Totally confused at this point.
  4. Babyface Dupri Win User

Xbox Slim Power Brick Red Light???? 4GB Power Cord on 250GB Console?

Hi Mister Cerb

No my old console was a 250GB Xbox Slim and the New oen is an Xbox Slim 4gb. They're both S series. It is just that the new one is 120W while the old is 135w??
  5. Jerry Herrera Win User

Trying to buy a next-gen console exclusive game, but I only own Xbox One X.

So so long as I long into the Xbox Series S/X with my account, the one I use to buy the game, I download the game onto the console? I’m just making sure because the Xbox series S belongs to somebody else in my house hold, but I’m still able to use it even though it’s not mine. I was just trying to see if I logged into the series S with my account I could just download the game on there and then play it from there.
  6. Xavier Morales1 Win User

hi how can i get the new xbox dashboard on my xbox

i have the new dashboard on my old xbox 1 somehow. do you know if i can also get it on my series s?
Thema:

Just go a new Xbox series s and I’m trying to get my old games across from my old Xbox how...

1. Just go a new Xbox series s and I’m trying to get my old games across from my old Xbox how... - Similar Threads - series I’m trying

2. Does the Xbox elite series 2 controller come with the paddles as stock if I’m purchasing...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the Xbox elite series 2 controller come with the paddles as stock if I’m purchasing...: Hello, I’m looking to purchase a custom controller from design labs, and I was looking at the elite series 2 controller, and it asks if I’d like to purchase paddles for an extra £21 on top of the...
  3. I’m playing rainbow six on Xbox series X, I’m able to start party chats and hear and talk...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m playing rainbow six on Xbox series X, I’m able to start party chats and hear and talk...: I’m trying to play rainbow six with friends on PlayStation. But it shows their mic box grey and I’m unable to change any setting that would allow me to hear them, pleaseeee help. This has been...
  4. Tried installing the new console update for my Xbox Series X on January 25th 2024, but I’m...

in XBoX on Windows
    Tried installing the new console update for my Xbox Series X on January 25th 2024, but I’m...: it gets up to 3% download and then it gives me the error message every single time, I tried turning the console on and off again, I know it’s not my internet, the internet works just fine for it....
  5. I’m trying to connect my Xbox series x to my tv but it keeps saying no signal so I don’t...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to connect my Xbox series x to my tv but it keeps saying no signal so I don’t...: I’m trying to connect my Xbox series x to my tv but it keeps saying no signal hdmi1 0f0e687a-ffc0-46f9-9877-46c013bbac3a
  6. I’m trying to connect my Xbox series s with an HP w2408h monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to connect my Xbox series s with an HP w2408h monitor: every time I do it gives me a black screen and it says input signal out of range change settings to 1920x1200 60Hz. I’ve already tried restarting my video settings on my Xbox but it still won’t...
  7. Why is my Xbox series S blinking 2 times while I’m trying to load a game and then kicks me...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox series S blinking 2 times while I’m trying to load a game and then kicks me...: It randomly kicked me out of playing the game while I was in the middle of a multiplayer match and it’s been doing this since then. I can play most games but anytime I try to play call off duty or...
  8. Can I game share with an Xbox series s while I’m in X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I game share with an Xbox series s while I’m in X: Hello my name is Joshua and my brother got the Xbox series S and I have the x and now I don’t have his account even though I do so do I factory reset my account so I can put back his account and I...
  9. I’m not able to stream roblox games on the Xbox series s.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m not able to stream roblox games on the Xbox series s.: this is troubling because I’m an upcoming content creator. Does anyone have a fix for this? I tried reinstalling twitch and roblox, relinking my account and nothing seems to work....
  10. Xbox Series S turns on and off when I’m playing a game

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series S turns on and off when I’m playing a game: The screen turns black (the tv, the game still continues) then it goes back to the normal game screen, doesn’t happen when I’m not playing a game. Is this ventilation, HDMI? Recently bought my...