"Just getting your game ready", Never loads, repeatedly comes back when canceled
Discus and support "Just getting your game ready", Never loads, repeatedly comes back when canceled in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi guys, About a week ago my Xbox One stopped allowing me to play games. I have over 60 games installed (On both the console and on an external hard... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by iAmManOfSteel, Jul 7, 2017.
Thema:
"Just getting your game ready", Never loads, repeatedly comes back when canceled
Loading...
-
"Just getting your game ready", Never loads, repeatedly comes back when canceled - Similar Threads - getting game ready
-
Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...
in XboX InsidersCan we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments] -
do games with langulage region restrict get more langulage options after convert to digital ?
in XboX Insidersdo games with langulage region restrict get more langulage options after convert to digital ?: Not high enough level to participate in this new feture, just wanna know if a game listed A B C D E language options on the digital version, but the disk I got only allow A&B language, do I get... -
Per-Game VRR. Is there any possibility of getting it as an option?
in XboX InsidersPer-Game VRR. Is there any possibility of getting it as an option?: Some games benefit from it on others don't. Some games have flickering or other issuess when it is on. Do we think there is a likelihood of Per-Game VRR becoming a feature? submitted by... -
is anyone else having server issues getting into a game of once human?
in XboX Insidersis anyone else having server issues getting into a game of once human?: I keep getting a loginserver error, code = 401, subcode = 35 submitted by /u/thoruen [link] [comments] -
Need help getting NIKKE to work on XFSE “add game” feature
in XboX InsidersNeed help getting NIKKE to work on XFSE “add game” feature: Has anyone on here figured out how to get Goddess of Victory: Nikke on the Xbox Full Screen Experience (Xbox Mode) on their ROG Xbox Ally via the add game feature?? I can’t get it to work.... -
Ark survival ascended gets hit with profanity filter on every text box, rendering the game...
in XboX InsidersArk survival ascended gets hit with profanity filter on every text box, rendering the game...: I have an issue. I have Ark survival ascended off of the xbox app on pc, with game pass. Porblem is that when i try to write into any text box in the game, in the mod search bar, or the inventory... -
When downloading a Game can we get storage options
in XboX InsidersWhen downloading a Game can we get storage options: When you click on install for a game and you have multiple storage options it should give you a list of your storage options and let you decide where the game is gonna be installed submitted by... -
How to get free pc game pass bc I wanna play w friends
in XboX InsidersHow to get free pc game pass bc I wanna play w friends: I don’t know how to do this but if yall can help I just want to play bo7 or free I got no money for game pass if yo can invite me give me a code anything atp I just wanna play. PLEASE submitted... -
Why can't I play a 2 player local game? I'm ready to return this series x and get my money...
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy can't I play a 2 player local game? I'm ready to return this series x and get my money...: Step by step how do I play 2 player locally???? 66478028-d12f-45c3-997c-bdc0a9c261be