Just gave microsoft $10 to play Halo Wars 2 and their xbox pc app is giving me error...

Discus and support Just gave microsoft $10 to play Halo Wars 2 and their xbox pc app is giving me error... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I hate not using Steam. Never using xbox app again. 76385f5c-5478-431a-86f3-e519d8209141 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by antonin54321, Dec 30, 2021.

1. antonin54321
    antonin54321 Guest

Just gave microsoft $10 to play Halo Wars 2 and their xbox pc app is giving me error...

I hate not using Steam. Never using xbox app again.

:)

antonin54321, Dec 30, 2021
  2. XBF - Evie Win User

Just gave microsoft $10 to play Halo Wars 2 and their xbox pc app is giving me error 0x803FB107 when trying to install it.

Hi antonin54321,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you are having game installation issues while using the Xbox app on your PC. Let us check on this together so you will get back to gaming.

We have a few suggestions for you that have helped other people struggling with the same issue. Please try them and let us know if they help.

First, make sure your device is completely updated to the latest version of Windows 10, including any optional updates. Please restart your computer after all updates have been completed.

Next, we recommend reinstalling the Gaming Services package on your Windows 10 device. This can help reset these gaming apps.

1. Right-click the Start button in the lower-left corner of the main screen, and then select Windows PowerShell (Admin).
    2. On the Windows PowerShell Administrator screen, type the following command, and then press Enter:

Get-AppxPackage *gamingservices* -allusers | remove-appxpackage -allusers
    3. Restart your computer and see if the problem is resolved.
    Resetting the Microsoft Store and Xbox app can also fix the problem.

1. Press Windows + I to open Settings.
    2. Click Applications > Applications and Features. Scroll down in the right window to find the Microsoft Store and Xbox app. Click on them and choose Advanced Options.
    3. Scroll down to click the Reset button under the Reset section. You can also select Repair.
    Corrupted system files can cause your applications to function improperly. You can run the Windows SFC (System File Checker) utility to check and fix corrupted system files in Windows 10.

1. Press Windows + R, type cmd and press Ctrl + Shift + Enter to open the command prompt in Windows 10.
    2. Type the following command line: sfc/scannow, and then press Enter. Let the scan finish and the corrupted system files will be repaired.
    3. Restart your computer and see if issue is resolved
    Also, check out this Xbox support article on the subject.

Troubleshoot problems installing games on a Windows | device Xbox support

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know if these suggestions help, or if there is any misunderstanding or clarification needed by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

XBF – Evie

Xbox Customer Success Manager

Microsoft Community
  3. bperry72 Win User

Some wierd things happening with gamepass for pc beta, error codes and missing installed games.

I was able to get Metro but Halo Wars gives me that same error. Its so frustrating because I want to play it before Halo Wars 2 (which dowloaded just fine btw lol)
  4. РоманКлепи Win User

Achievements don't work in Halo wars 1/2

Only halo wars and halo wars 2.

In other games, everything is fine.

PC, windows 10.
  5. adelhassan Win User

Error code: 0x803f8001 when trying to download Halo wars definitve edition from the WIndows 10 Xbox(beta) App.

Error code: 0x803f8001 when i attempt to download Halo Wars Definitive edition. However when i tried to Download Halo Wars 2 it started the download promptly. is there a better place i should make a bug report for
    the xbox(beta) windows 10 app?
  6. RedCarGamer Win User

Halo Wars 2 no longer available/part of the "Play Anywhere" service?

Search directly "Halo Wars 2" in the Windows 10 Microsoft Store app and see if appears the Install option.
Thema:

1. Just gave microsoft $10 to play Halo Wars 2 and their xbox pc app is giving me error... - Similar Threads - gave microsoft $10

2. I gave away my microsoft account information. I Need Help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I gave away my microsoft account information. I Need Help: I accidentally gave away my microsoft account and I lost the microsoft account along with a minecraft account and an xbox account. The hacker changed the password and email of the account. I tried...
  3. Hello, they gave me coupons on the Roblox website from Microsoft. What to do with them and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, they gave me coupons on the Roblox website from Microsoft. What to do with them and...: I decided to go to Roblox and saw a notification that they gave me a coupon from Microsoft f44d0b7d-2310-4d24-939b-08b8b2eca308
  4. What would be likely to happen if Microsoft gave up on the Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    What would be likely to happen if Microsoft gave up on the Xbox: Purely hypothetical, and I don't think this is ever likely to happen for the record. But it's also not the most confident time period to be a Microsoft gaming fan. So what happens if Microsoft...
  5. Microsoft basically just gave my account away to hackers and wont help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft basically just gave my account away to hackers and wont help: So i found out my other microsoft account had been hacked and when i tried changing the email back to mine they told me to wait 30 days, i told them so many times i was hacked but they tell me to...
  6. Microsoft gave away my gamer tag. Is it right that they threaten me when I asked for it back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft gave away my gamer tag. Is it right that they threaten me when I asked for it back?: I am an xbox gamer since Year 1. On all consoles. My gamer tag was S######R (hidden for fear of reprisal) I was in top 10 for a few online games on the earlier consoles. I had to downgrade my gold...
  7. Microsoft store gave me wrong version of hogwarts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store gave me wrong version of hogwarts: I bought Hogwarts xs version and it gave me the Xbox one version. When I go back in there to compare editions, click on standard edition it takes me to the manage you own this but it’s the Xbox...
  8. gave microsoft/xbox account to a friend, and even after logging them out or changing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gave microsoft/xbox account to a friend, and even after logging them out or changing...: I gave my gamepass account to a friend and am now trying to log my account out of all devices, even after removing it from devices on the account page and even changing the password they are still...
  9. I gave Microsoft an idea and it has become a reality

in XBoX on Consoles
    I gave Microsoft an idea and it has become a reality: Hi, I sent an email to Microsoft on January 26th 2017 about an idea I had where they should make an Minecraft Xbox One S edition theme. Recently it was announced they are releasing a limited...
  10. Microsoft xBox Live featured an inappropriate Gamerpic that xBox gave me???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft xBox Live featured an inappropriate Gamerpic that xBox gave me???: I just got notified that my gamerpic featured an inappropriate Gamerpic which was xBoxs own creation... How does a user get banned for xBox creating the gamerpic? This is 100% wrong! [img] [img]...