Just downloaded the Xbox 360 update and now I can't log into xbox live - any suggestions?

Discus and support Just downloaded the Xbox 360 update and now I can't log into xbox live - any suggestions? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded the recent/latest Xbox 360 update. Now I cannot login to Xbox Live - I keep getting the "password is wrong" error message - any... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DavidFedoronko, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Just downloaded the Xbox 360 update and now I can't log into xbox live - any suggestions?

I downloaded the recent/latest Xbox 360 update. Now I cannot login to Xbox Live - I keep getting the "password is wrong" error message - any suggestions? Thanks!

:)

DavidFedoronko, Sep 4, 2019
  2. Ironwilled Win User

Just downloaded the Xbox 360 update and now I can't log into xbox live - any suggestions?

3. FainterRapier97 Win User

Help

Just go to download profile on your 360 or One but I think there is an issue with Xbox live right now because when I tried downloading mine on the 360, I get an error message saying Xbox Live profiles can't be downloaded right now even though the Xbox Live
    service status says everything is up and running.
  4. BlackAsh07 Win User

Tengo este problema, 3524-0000-0080-8007-045D Qué puedo hacer?

Yes, thank you... it helped me a lot, now i updated my xbox, but now i have another problem; even though I can log in to xbox live, I can't play online because i can't download the game updates. Do you know what can i do??

Thanks a lot!
  5. vDunkahoIic Win User

XBox 360 console update

I successfully updated but now when I log on to play live, it freezes while uploading. I can play offline just fine. Any suggestions?
    It says there was a problem with the update
  6. Synthax Error87 Win User

xbox is toast? cant connect? from update???

After the Feb 14th update I couldn't log into xbox live.

Just tried re-downloading my profile and now it seems to work.
Thema:

1. Just downloaded the Xbox 360 update and now I can't log into xbox live - any suggestions? - Similar Threads - downloaded 360 update

2. Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!: I hooked up my 360 so i can play while my xbox one is being used and i have a few games that are not compatible on the new gens but its taking sooo long to download anything and its downloading at...
  3. How can I download my xbox profile to my xbox 360 when its os keeps telling me my password...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I download my xbox profile to my xbox 360 when its os keeps telling me my password...: And don't give me some **** about two-step verification cause I got it disabled. 4f9e9087-d930-4e81-8174-5ac69ca0e78d
  4. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  5. Second hand xbox 360 infected with malware. need xbox 360 s operating system download link

in XBoX on Windows
    Second hand xbox 360 infected with malware. need xbox 360 s operating system download link: Well so I bought a second hand xbox 360 on amazon. Stupidly connected it to my LAN, prior owner accounts were present and formatted the drive through the 360 console as well as doing a factory...
  6. If i download an xbox 360 game from the disc and after i saved a game i delete it and buy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i download an xbox 360 game from the disc and after i saved a game i delete it and buy...: If i download an xbox 360 game from the disc and after i saved a game, i deleted and buy the game from the store. The save remains? 366c72a8-2ee3-4d4c-97e4-ca19dff66b83
  7. [Xbox 360] [8015D000] Problem With Credentials When Downloading Xbox Live Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Xbox 360] [8015D000] Problem With Credentials When Downloading Xbox Live Account: I seem to be having issues downloading my Xbox Live profile to an Xbox 360. I'm met with the following error after entering my email and password "8015D000: Sorry, there's a problem with the...
  8. my xbox 360 downloaded Forza Horizon but about five minutes into the game it would give me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my xbox 360 downloaded Forza Horizon but about five minutes into the game it would give me...: my xbox 360 downloaded Forza Horizon but about five minutes into the game it would give me the disc unreadable error i downloaded it onto a 1 tb flash drive i just recieved can you help?...
  9. 360 Download History crashes on console

in XBoX Accessibility
    360 Download History crashes on console: When trying to scroll down the download history on console it keeps crashing. I have cleared cache, reset network adapter, reset console. I have hundreds of items to scroll through and it keeps...
  10. Can't download update on xbox 360 keep getting status code 4467 - 0000 - 0080 - 0300 - 8007...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download update on xbox 360 keep getting status code 4467 - 0000 - 0080 - 0300 - 8007...: I tried formatting the storage device, clearing the cache to factory reset and nothing works, any help would be appreciated. e94feca1-3f69-4047-bf59-651bd731a966