Just did a Jedi Survivor preorder... our console is Xbox One... is it going to work??

Discus and support Just did a Jedi Survivor preorder... our console is Xbox One... is it going to work?? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just did the Jedi Survivor pre-order, oyr console is Xbox One... is it going to be playable? f0c275da-9e1e-41b9-8414-8037de72962b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Joell Stiner, Apr 13, 2023.

1. Joell Stiner
    Joell Stiner Guest

Just did a Jedi Survivor preorder... our console is Xbox One... is it going to work??

Just did the Jedi Survivor pre-order, oyr console is Xbox One... is it going to be playable?

:)

Joell Stiner, Apr 13, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

No. It's not being released on the One.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

new game I just bought

We would have to know what the game is

If it's Jedi Survivor, know that there is no Xbox One family version. It will not work on anything but Xbox Series consoles
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Will Star Wars jedi work on Xbox One S soon?

Xbox One version of Jedi Survivor will be a separate game. They aren't making the Xbox X|S version playable on the Xbox One. Just to clear that up. As for when it is going to be released, we have no idea.

According to Eurogamer "Neither exec detailed exactly when we might see Star Wars Jedi: Survivor's last-gen release to actually occur. We will update you when we know more."

https://www.eurogamer.net/star-wars-jedi-survivor-coming-to-playstation-4-xbox-one
  5. George Costi Win User

Can you play Jedi survivor on Xbox one x/s?

Starwars jedi survivor xbox one game coming up today xbox I'm happy for it I can't wait for it to play Starwars jedi survivor xbox one game the best game
  6. ngocphi Win User

I have an Xbox one S, and have got Jedi Survivor series X game.

Therr is no current Jedi survivor for xbox one it on future release just announced recently actually
Thema:

1. Just did a Jedi Survivor preorder... our console is Xbox One... is it going to work?? - Similar Threads - did Jedi Survivor

2. . My question is why did you guys do thaT

in XBoX on Consoles
    . My question is why did you guys do thaT: Hey i have a gamesir g7 se and previously we were able to use 1000hz report rate with the gamesir nexus app but they said you guys updated your licence conditions which only allow 4ms or 250 hz...
  3. Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?: Everytime I’ve tried to report someone, nothing happens, but when they report me for calling them “stupid” or “a bot” I get a strike. I also can’t make looking for group posts on my main account....
  4. why did when i sign in xbox on website its always signing me out

in XBoX on Windows
    why did when i sign in xbox on website its always signing me out: need answer asap,i want to link my xbox account with epic games 21df864d-bf4f-48f5-8531-995db56d7c12
  5. Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote

in XboX Insiders
    Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote: I was an insider. I have been on and off over 6 or 7 years. I joined last around the time the new dashboard was released to the public. I noticed a new setting that would allow you to control your...
  6. Can some one explain what I did wrong here?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can some one explain what I did wrong here?: Name of Ark server: ark savages. It's a 4 man tribe molded ark server. I posted "Ark savages 4 man come try it out" My account got banned. I've been with xbox live for over 15 years never had...
  7. Prior to the update, why did random videos from my Xbox get deleted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Prior to the update, why did random videos from my Xbox get deleted?: I know about that big stupid update that Microsoft decided to implement, that’s not the question here. The question is, I have a video capture from Battlefield 3 from way back, but not from a...
  8. Game stop did me dirty

in XBoX on Windows
    Game stop did me dirty: Hello.. My name is Matthew I was at a GameStop location at the beginning of the month and purchased a new Xbox series x diablo eddition. First I was sold a used system and brought it back the next...
  9. Why am I band? It says the details aren't available at this time. What did I say or do????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I band? It says the details aren't available at this time. What did I say or do????: Why am I in trouble what did I do?? What rule did I brake??? I have people calling me a [mod removed] and nothing happens to them????? Why ef643ba3-0a1f-4b28-aade-4f624fbd8aa1
  10. Need Help. Did Not Receive My Free $5 Microsoft Gift Card For My Star Wars Last Jedi Movie ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Need Help. Did Not Receive My Free $5 Microsoft Gift Card For My Star Wars Last Jedi Movie ...: Dear Sales and Promotions Customer Service Support, Already contacted and forwarded all emailed screenshots to Microsoft, Windows, and Xbox Live Support Teams but to no avail. They...