Just Dance 2020 won't play for a different account on Home Xbox.

Discus and support Just Dance 2020 won't play for a different account on Home Xbox. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've purchased and downloaded Just Dance 2020 via my kid's account (he's part of Family in Microsoft accounts), on my Xbox that's designated as Home... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BillyBones1, Apr 5, 2020.

1. BillyBones1
    BillyBones1 Guest

I've purchased and downloaded Just Dance 2020 via my kid's account (he's part of Family in Microsoft accounts), on my Xbox that's designated as Home Xbox.

The game works just fine via his account, but when I try switch accounts to mine, it throws an error.

Is this a known issue with this particular game?

:)

BillyBones1, Apr 5, 2020
  2. ClémentGibert Win User

infinite loop of a page that prevents me from connecting to play

This page appears each time I want to connect to my account no matter what game I play (just dance 2020 or halo 5). So I can not connect to my account to play.

I forgot to mention that the platform I use is xbox One
  3. Radiant Sword X Win User

What game are you hoping will be revealed at E3?

Overwatch 2 or Just Dance 2020.
  4. Mysterio29 Win User

just dance 2020

Hello friend, your problem may be due to an update failure or some authenticity error with your account, I recommend uninstalling the app and installing it again, but you are looking to uninstall the app, you should unlink the account you use and try to
    try another, I am at your service.
  5. VICruz Win User

Just Dance All Star

I am currently reinstalling Just Dance 2020.
  6. JayBanks1 Win User

Smart Delivery on Xbox Series X

I want just dance 2020 demo RIGHT NOW
Thema:

1. Just Dance 2020 won't play for a different account on Home Xbox. - Similar Threads - Dance 2020 won't

2. why did it let me buy just dance 2024 on my xbox 1 but won’t let me play it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why did it let me buy just dance 2024 on my xbox 1 but won’t let me play it?: it won’t let me ply just dance 2024 but it let me buy it on my xbox 1 ed0b8026-591b-41cd-a723-2e9e3ffd00f6
  3. i got just dance 2024 and it’s says it’s not compatible on my xbox s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i got just dance 2024 and it’s says it’s not compatible on my xbox s: i entered the code and it appeared on my console then when i went to download it, it said not compatible 3aa31a75-82bb-4c5e-8f7e-217a76a4bbd1
  4. Why won't my just dance 2023 work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my just dance 2023 work?: Hello! I have the digital Just Dance 2023 on my Xbox series s. It's always worked before but after updating it, for some odd reason, it won't work now. It just shows a blue screen and nothing else...
  5. How do I buy Just Dance 2022 game on xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I buy Just Dance 2022 game on xbox one?: Hi, When looking at Just dance 2022 game in microsoft store, I see "Not available separately" instead of "buy it". Why? How do I buy this game and play it on xbox One? Please help me....
  6. Will the game Dance Dance Revolution or a similar version be available on Xbox Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will the game Dance Dance Revolution or a similar version be available on Xbox Series X?: Just wanted to know if the game Dance Dance Revolution will ever be on Xbox Series X/S with the mat to dance on it, the only way to play it is on Xbox 360, and we're dying to play that game again,...
  7. I paid for a 1 year subscription to Just Dance Unlimited and was only give 357 days. How...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for a 1 year subscription to Just Dance Unlimited and was only give 357 days. How...: I paid for a 1 year subscription to Just Dance Unlimited and was only give 357 days. How do I get credited the 8 missing days? d2843466-d1b5-4d92-9f86-3fea0f46ba0b
  8. How can I play the game "Dance Dance Revolution" on my xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I play the game "Dance Dance Revolution" on my xbox one: I want to get the game "Dance Dance revolution" on my xbox one. I've seen the game"Dance Dance Revolution" sold for xbox 360, but not for xbox one. Would the xbox 360 game work on my xbox one? If...
  9. just dance 2021 crashes on startup when in online mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    just dance 2021 crashes on startup when in online mode: when I launch it the game shows the game logo like any other game on Xbox but then it just crashes when I launch it in offline mode it launches normally but I can't connect to my phone app with is...
  10. Just Danc 2020 Achievements not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just Danc 2020 Achievements not working: Hello there, Im trying 2 collect all the just dance 2020 achievements but some of the are not popping up. I almost have the 10k giftt machine achieve but the 1k one is stuck at 30%. Same as for...