Just Dance 2014 Download

Discus and support Just Dance 2014 Download in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Last Sunday, I buyed Just Dance 2014 for the Xbox 360 in the Microsoft Store. But on my Xbox 360 it don´t downloadet.And in the store i reading this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by TeeFaser5480, Jul 20, 2017.

1. TeeFaser5480
    TeeFaser5480 Guest

Just Dance 2014 Download

Last Sunday,

I buyed Just Dance 2014 for the Xbox 360 in the Microsoft Store.

But on my Xbox 360 it don´t downloadet.And in the store i reading this product is yours.

And that was 20$ for the game.

plz help me i will play this game because i Love it so.

But for the first thank you very much when you help me.

Your Tim.

:)

TeeFaser5480, Jul 20, 2017
  2. Installing FIFA 14 Errors

Same experience here with Just dance 2014

StopTurtle29734, Jul 20, 2017
  3. Which DEVS won the XB1 launch titles?Best game atm discussion.

Just Dance 2014! Just Dance 2014 Download :p

ImSoBeautEVIL, Jul 20, 2017
  4. maxen
    maxen Guest

Just Dance 2014 Download

Hello TeeFaser,

Are you seeing an error when you try to download the game?

If you're only meaning that the download did not start automatically, on your console you can go to System/Account/Download History and find Just Dance 2014 in that list and then press A to bring up a menu and confirm to start the download.

However, you mention you bought it from the Microsoft Store, so could you confirm the product page link you bought from? There's a chance you bought a physical copy of the game, so you would receive the disc for Just Dance 2014 by mail and could
    then pop it in your Xbox 360 and play it. (If you did indeed buy a digital licence, not the disc, the first suggestions apply -- either go to Download History or let us know the error you're seeing.)

Let us know how you get on.

maxen, Jul 20, 2017
  5. maxen Win User

Just Dance 2014 Download

Hello TeeFaser,

Are you seeing an error when you try to download the game?

If you're only meaning that the download did not start automatically, on your console you can go to System/Account/Download History and find Just Dance 2014 in that list and then press A to bring up a menu and confirm to start the download.

However, you mention you bought it from the Microsoft Store, so could you confirm the product page link you bought from? There's a chance you bought a physical copy of the game, so you would receive the disc for Just Dance 2014 by mail and could
    then pop it in your Xbox 360 and play it. (If you did indeed buy a digital licence, not the disc, the first suggestions apply -- either go to Download History or let us know the error you're seeing.)

Let us know how you get on.
  6. StopTurtle29734 Win User

Installing FIFA 14 Errors

Same experience here with Just dance 2014
  7. ImSoBeautEVIL Win User

Which DEVS won the XB1 launch titles?Best game atm discussion.

Just Dance 2014! :p
  8. BatedBear Win User

Just Dance 2014 question...

Will be fine,my kids play it and the youngest is also 7 :)

Nothing untoward in it
  9. onyxishere Win User

just dance 2014 dlc

If you have the game you should be able to purchase the individual music packs through the game's dashboard.
Thema:

Just Dance 2014 Download

1. Just Dance 2014 Download - Similar Threads - Dance 2014 Download

2. why did it let me buy just dance 2024 on my xbox 1 but won’t let me play it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why did it let me buy just dance 2024 on my xbox 1 but won’t let me play it?: it won’t let me ply just dance 2024 but it let me buy it on my xbox 1 ed0b8026-591b-41cd-a723-2e9e3ffd00f6
  3. i got just dance 2024 and it’s says it’s not compatible on my xbox s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i got just dance 2024 and it’s says it’s not compatible on my xbox s: i entered the code and it appeared on my console then when i went to download it, it said not compatible 3aa31a75-82bb-4c5e-8f7e-217a76a4bbd1
  4. Why won't my just dance 2023 work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my just dance 2023 work?: Hello! I have the digital Just Dance 2023 on my Xbox series s. It's always worked before but after updating it, for some odd reason, it won't work now. It just shows a blue screen and nothing else...
  5. How do I buy Just Dance 2022 game on xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I buy Just Dance 2022 game on xbox one?: Hi, When looking at Just dance 2022 game in microsoft store, I see "Not available separately" instead of "buy it". Why? How do I buy this game and play it on xbox One? Please help me....
  6. Will the game Dance Dance Revolution or a similar version be available on Xbox Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will the game Dance Dance Revolution or a similar version be available on Xbox Series X?: Just wanted to know if the game Dance Dance Revolution will ever be on Xbox Series X/S with the mat to dance on it, the only way to play it is on Xbox 360, and we're dying to play that game again,...
  7. I paid for a 1 year subscription to Just Dance Unlimited and was only give 357 days. How...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for a 1 year subscription to Just Dance Unlimited and was only give 357 days. How...: I paid for a 1 year subscription to Just Dance Unlimited and was only give 357 days. How do I get credited the 8 missing days? d2843466-d1b5-4d92-9f86-3fea0f46ba0b
  8. How can I play the game "Dance Dance Revolution" on my xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I play the game "Dance Dance Revolution" on my xbox one: I want to get the game "Dance Dance revolution" on my xbox one. I've seen the game"Dance Dance Revolution" sold for xbox 360, but not for xbox one. Would the xbox 360 game work on my xbox one? If...
  9. just dance 2021 crashes on startup when in online mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    just dance 2021 crashes on startup when in online mode: when I launch it the game shows the game logo like any other game on Xbox but then it just crashes when I launch it in offline mode it launches normally but I can't connect to my phone app with is...
  10. Dance Central won't work. Help!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dance Central won't work. Help!!!: Dance Central won't work. I cleared the cache, erased the game file in the hard drive. Even erased my profile. Still won't work. Dance Central 2 and 3 works fine. SO not a hardware issue. Dance...