Just clicked through to accept code for ultimate game pass with BT and it doesn't show on...
Discus and support Just clicked through to accept code for ultimate game pass with BT and it doesn't show on... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; BT.com ultimate game pass is not showing on my account after entering code. Just shows existing Xbox gold subscription... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ed Gh, Jun 23, 2023.
Thema:
Just clicked through to accept code for ultimate game pass with BT and it doesn't show on...
Loading...
-
Just clicked through to accept code for ultimate game pass with BT and it doesn't show on... - Similar Threads - clicked through accept
-
Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally
in XboX InsidersXbox profile cannot be clicked on normally: Tried restarting my console and it still didn't fix the issue. I am a little frustrated since I like to change my profile picture a lot. I could still go to my profile by going to my achievements.... -
Discord fails to disconnect upon clicking "Leave" in Guide.
in XboX InsidersDiscord fails to disconnect upon clicking "Leave" in Guide.: On my Xbox Series X, I was in a Discord call for about 30 minutes. I was watching a friend's stream. Everyone left the call. I was the first to leave. I left manually by clicking "Leave" in the... -
So I click on my account to log into it but it’s asking for my email password and I put in...
in XBoX AccessibilitySo I click on my account to log into it but it’s asking for my email password and I put in...: So I click on my account to log into it but it’s asking for my email password and I put in the password and it says it wrong but I just reset so I know it’s right... -
Subscription UPI payment is due and now I want to pay, but when I am clicking on pay,...
in XBoX Games and AppsSubscription UPI payment is due and now I want to pay, but when I am clicking on pay,...: Subscription UPI payment is due and now I want to pay, but when I am clicking on pay, nothing is happening, I am clicking on pay again and again, still nothing is happening, what should I do?... -
I tried buying Minecraft today and clicked on ''pay with IDEAL'' and it told me i had to...
in XBoX Games and AppsI tried buying Minecraft today and clicked on ''pay with IDEAL'' and it told me i had to...: After i sent the 1 cent MULTIPLE times i went back to the Minecraft site to see a question saying: Have you visited your bank's website? If not, you will be redirected there shortly. If yes,... -
Why can’t I play multiplayer on Minecraft java even though I’ve clicked allow on all...
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy can’t I play multiplayer on Minecraft java even though I’ve clicked allow on all...: It says that multiplayer is disabled and to change the settings on my Microsoft account but: 1. All settings relating to this on my xbox account are on allow. 2. There is nothing related to this... -
I cant open any app it opens but only the small icon in the task bar when i click it it...
in XBoX on WindowsI cant open any app it opens but only the small icon in the task bar when i click it it...: I cant open any app it only show in task bar when i click it dosnt open pls help 83252827-6eff-43a1-b720-9c208f116d41 -
My cricket 24 crashes when I click on play match and it crashes after loading for a few seconds
in XBoX Games and AppsMy cricket 24 crashes when I click on play match and it crashes after loading for a few seconds: Pls help me with the problem 2be1981c-3d22-493a-ace3-989482537794 -
Xbox Game Bar Performance Overlay Click-Through Bug
in XBoX on WindowsXbox Game Bar Performance Overlay Click-Through Bug: Hi all, first time poster! Each time I restart my PC, the Game Bar performance overlay (i.e. CPU, GPU, FPS information) loses the ability to click-through despite the option showing that it is...