Just Cause 4 not saving progress!?!
Discus and support Just Cause 4 not saving progress!?! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there Just Cause 4 is not saving my progress despite showing the save icon throughout different sections of the game. I had to restart the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AtomX1981, Jan 9, 2022.
Thema:
Just Cause 4 not saving progress!?!
Loading...
-
Just Cause 4 not saving progress!?! - Similar Threads - Cause saving progress
-
When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.
in XboX InsidersWhen the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.: I get it. Things take time. But how long has it been for some ppl who have been far more active than me in the beta stage for their shot at alpha? This isn’t a demand, I’m simply asking, can you... -
Charging issue for nba 2k26 causing erroneous charge.
in XboX InsidersCharging issue for nba 2k26 causing erroneous charge.: My brother was playing nba 2k26 while I was away from home, while he was in the menus an ad for the ultimate edition of the newest game popped up on screen. He mistakenly pressed a on it, but this... -
Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...
in XboX InsidersGames disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...: I've noticed games diapering for a bit now and wanna know if it's happening to anyone else cause before it started happening I had like what 450 odd games earlier today I had 359 now it's at 360... -
Does anyone know how to fix this or what the cause of it is?
in XboX InsidersDoes anyone know how to fix this or what the cause of it is?: My Xbox series X was working fine 3 days ago. But today I turn it on and the screen is dimmed and tinted green. I already checked and it's not my tv as that is perfectly fine. I already checked... -
no idea if this could be caused by being in the program but gift card redemption isn't working
in XboX Insidersno idea if this could be caused by being in the program but gift card redemption isn't working: gift card was received a few days ago by a friend, said that there was $150 on it, and every time I try to redeem it there's a "code not found" message. before anyone asks, yes, I did make sure... -
[Merge Fellas Unlimited Shake] causing Cloud Save sync error via Phone Link?
in XBoX Games and Apps[Merge Fellas Unlimited Shake] causing Cloud Save sync error via Phone Link?: Hi everyone, I'm facing a very specific and frustrating technical issue and I'm hoping someone here might have some insight. The problem is related to the game Merge Fellas on Android and syncing... -
Something wrong with your save data error caused my Xbox to become corrupted and is now bricked
in XBoX on ConsolesSomething wrong with your save data error caused my Xbox to become corrupted and is now bricked: You guys are a joke and you own me a new console thanks for your braindead developers who are selling broken games has completely corrupted and completely broken my Xbox console. Went to uninstall... -
Persona 3 Reload - Missing DLC Causing Save File to be Inaccessable
in XboX InsidersPersona 3 Reload - Missing DLC Causing Save File to be Inaccessable: I had pre-purchased the Xbox digital copy of the game, so I knew that the P4G BGM DLC was part of my purchase. When I cannot play on my PC, I opt to use the Cloud gaming feature. I have found... -
Starfield PC saved game causes 0x80004004 error on XBox
in XBoX Games and AppsStarfield PC saved game causes 0x80004004 error on XBox: I started playing on the PC and saved the game. Later I turned on the XBox and started Starfield. It gives me a 0x80004004 error and tells me it is unable to initialize my storage. It does not...