Just Cause 4 lost all save data

Discus and support Just Cause 4 lost all save data in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been playing a lot of Just Cause 4 on Xbox Game Pass PC recently. But when I opened the game, all my save data disappeared with only 5 troops to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheREALNp3, Dec 2, 2021.

1. TheREALNp3
    TheREALNp3 Guest

I have been playing a lot of Just Cause 4 on Xbox Game Pass PC recently. But when I opened the game, all my save data disappeared with only 5 troops to deploy as a remnant. Does anyone know what the hell happened?

:)

TheREALNp3, Dec 2, 2021
  2. TheREALNp3 Win User

Ok. Well, thanks for your help.
  3. Francia J. Win User

You’re welcome and thank you for your kind understanding.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hi TheREALNp3, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

If you're playing the game while connected to the internet and connected to your Xbox Live you should be able to re-sync your data by just simply quitting the game then restarting your PC. Make sure not to cancel the syncing game data prompt.
  5. Francia J. Win User

That will be the last resort because if it already synced and your saved data are still not there it may mean that your cloud save games were override.
  6. TheREALNp3 Win User

This did not work. Do you have another way to fix it?
Thema:

1. Just Cause 4 lost all save data - Similar Threads - Cause lost save

2. New update cause what’s happing to take up my whole screen.

in XBoX on Windows
    New update cause what’s happing to take up my whole screen.: When you go to the friends tab now, you’re greeted with a screen that says what’s happening and takes up your entire screen. It’s not optional and you’re forced into it. Whoever Xbox decided this...
  3. Using xbox 360 vertically causes damage to hard disk and game disk?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Using xbox 360 vertically causes damage to hard disk and game disk?: Is it true that using xbox 360 vertically causes damage to your game disk and hard disk? I heard it around, so maybe this console was not "ready" to work good vertically. I just bought the support...
  4. Space Engineers multiplayer session on xCloud causes game to crush - Asking for help.

in XboX Insiders
    Space Engineers multiplayer session on xCloud causes game to crush - Asking for help.: Hello, I am experiencing a problem running the Space Engineers game on xCloud under certain conditions. Currently, the issue arises only when I am joining a multiplayer session hosted by a...
  5. Yakuza 0 crashing and causing WiFi to stop working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Yakuza 0 crashing and causing WiFi to stop working: Hey, Just want to express an issue my brother is having with his computer while playing Yakuza 0 on pc game pass to see if anyone knows a way to help or give me a route I haven't taken so far to...
  6. Xbox One S Console Causes All Controllers To Not Work Properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Console Causes All Controllers To Not Work Properly: When you press the analogue sticks or Dpad on any controller it does the correct movement however it is then repeated in the opposite direction immediately after. I have tested multiple...
  7. I don't know what is causing random lag on my PC when gaming.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't know what is causing random lag on my PC when gaming.: Since mid January I have been having a problem with my internet connection while gaming or watching videos. It is only happening to my PC and there is absolutely no issues on other devices...
  8. Persona 3 Reload - Missing DLC Causing Save File to be Inaccessable

in XboX Insiders
    Persona 3 Reload - Missing DLC Causing Save File to be Inaccessable: I had pre-purchased the Xbox digital copy of the game, so I knew that the P4G BGM DLC was part of my purchase. When I cannot play on my PC, I opt to use the Cloud gaming feature. I have found...
  9. Xbox series X slowing (only caused by warframe)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X slowing (only caused by warframe): Hello everyone, I’m faced with a dilemma I have been trying to solve for over 2 months now! I’m on an Xbox series X as stated in the title, and a very avid gamer, I am hardwired and I’ve already...
  10. Any tips on how to make the hard drive play games or is this a lost cause?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any tips on how to make the hard drive play games or is this a lost cause?: I have an Xbox Series X and S and neither will play off of the WD_BLACK 5TB P10 Game Drive - WDBA3A0050BBK-WESN I just purchased. I have to transfer and switch out games basically and that kind of...