Just Cause 4 lost all save data

Discus and support Just Cause 4 lost all save data in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been playing a lot of Just Cause 4 on Xbox Game Pass PC recently. But when I opened the game, all my save data disappeared with only 5 troops to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheREALNp3, Dec 2, 2021.

  1. TheREALNp3
    TheREALNp3 Guest

    Just Cause 4 lost all save data


    I have been playing a lot of Just Cause 4 on Xbox Game Pass PC recently. But when I opened the game, all my save data disappeared with only 5 troops to deploy as a remnant. Does anyone know what the hell happened?

    :)
     
    TheREALNp3, Dec 2, 2021
    #1
  2. TheREALNp3 Win User

    Just Cause 4 lost all save data

    Ok. Well, thanks for your help.
  3. Francia J. Win User

    Just Cause 4 lost all save data

    You’re welcome and thank you for your kind understanding.
  4. Francia J. Win User

    Just Cause 4 lost all save data

    Hi TheREALNp3, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

    If you're playing the game while connected to the internet and connected to your Xbox Live you should be able to re-sync your data by just simply quitting the game then restarting your PC. Make sure not to cancel the syncing game data prompt.
  5. Francia J. Win User

    Just Cause 4 lost all save data

    That will be the last resort because if it already synced and your saved data are still not there it may mean that your cloud save games were override.
  6. TheREALNp3 Win User

    Just Cause 4 lost all save data

    This did not work. Do you have another way to fix it?
Thema:

Just Cause 4 lost all save data

Loading...
  1. Just Cause 4 lost all save data - Similar Threads - Cause lost save

  2. When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.

    in XboX Insiders
    When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.: I get it. Things take time. But how long has it been for some ppl who have been far more active than me in the beta stage for their shot at alpha? This isn’t a demand, I’m simply asking, can you...
  3. Charging issue for nba 2k26 causing erroneous charge.

    in XboX Insiders
    Charging issue for nba 2k26 causing erroneous charge.: My brother was playing nba 2k26 while I was away from home, while he was in the menus an ad for the ultimate edition of the newest game popped up on screen. He mistakenly pressed a on it, but this...
  4. Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...

    in XboX Insiders
    Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...: I've noticed games diapering for a bit now and wanna know if it's happening to anyone else cause before it started happening I had like what 450 odd games earlier today I had 359 now it's at 360...
  5. Does anyone know how to fix this or what the cause of it is?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know how to fix this or what the cause of it is?: My Xbox series X was working fine 3 days ago. But today I turn it on and the screen is dimmed and tinted green. I already checked and it's not my tv as that is perfectly fine. I already checked...
  6. no idea if this could be caused by being in the program but gift card redemption isn't working

    in XboX Insiders
    no idea if this could be caused by being in the program but gift card redemption isn't working: gift card was received a few days ago by a friend, said that there was $150 on it, and every time I try to redeem it there's a "code not found" message. before anyone asks, yes, I did make sure...
  7. So my ex got me banned 'cause I had he made me do bad stuff and can you please unban me?...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    So my ex got me banned 'cause I had he made me do bad stuff and can you please unban me?...: He made me moan in a message and I didn't know it was that bad and I got banned for a year for it. It was my ex, he reported me for it and I'm really sorry. 83602dc8-c2d1-4ad3-a748-5e6275b68f47
  8. What could be causing Minecraft Multiplayer to be randomly disabled on my account despite...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    What could be causing Minecraft Multiplayer to be randomly disabled on my account despite...: Hello, I’ve been experiencing recurring issues with Minecraft Multiplayer over the past three to four weeks. On some days, I’m able to play without any problems, but on other days, the...
  9. atio6axx.dll file causing minecraft to crash

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    atio6axx.dll file causing minecraft to crash: Whenever i play minecraft, it has some weird info in the logs file, to be exact it says: [Thread-22/INFO]: OpenGL debug message: id=1014, source=API, type=ERROR, severity=HIGH, message='No...
  10. Any tips on how to make the hard drive play games or is this a lost cause?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Any tips on how to make the hard drive play games or is this a lost cause?: I have an Xbox Series X and S and neither will play off of the WD_BLACK 5TB P10 Game Drive - WDBA3A0050BBK-WESN I just purchased. I have to transfer and switch out games basically and that kind of...