Just cause 3 help

Discus and support Just cause 3 help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Was supposed to destroy a propaganda van I hijacked it then watched it go over a cliff but it didn't give me credit for destroying it and I can't find... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by pkvas, Dec 23, 2015.

1. pkvas
    pkvas Guest

Just cause 3 help

Was supposed to destroy a propaganda van I hijacked it then watched it go over a cliff but it didn't give me credit for destroying it and I can't find it anywhere even after I died it didn't seem to respawn I've been wandering around the town fooling around
    for like an hour looking for it what can i do?

:)

pkvas, Dec 23, 2015
  2. just cause 3 help please

hi...sorry am new to this... we have downloaded the free weaponzied vehicle pack code that we got with just cause 3 but we have no idea how to actually access/ get the vehicles withn the game? any help greatly appreciated thanks

brionywhiting, Dec 23, 2015
  3. Just Cause 3.

I didn't mind number 2, but the controls just always felt really off to me and wasn't a big fan of the fast travelling or buying of weapons. I'll watch this though, could be good.

DigitalAssassin, Dec 23, 2015
  4. Mr Boozyhead
    Mr Boozyhead Guest

Just cause 3 help

Not got the game but it sounds like you'll have to go back to an earliervsave point if possible?

Mr Boozyhead, Dec 23, 2015
  5. pkvas
    pkvas Guest
    It only has one save and it's only auto save which also messed me up once had to replay a mission because I quit just before the mission complete came on screen

pkvas, Oct 31, 2018
  6. Mr Boozyhead Win User

Just cause 3 help

Not got the game but it sounds like you'll have to go back to an earliervsave point if possible?
  7. pkvas Win User

Just cause 3 help

It only has one save and it's only auto save which also messed me up once had to replay a mission because I quit just before the mission complete came on screen
  8. Mister Maka Win User

Just Cause 3 and Just Cause 2

Hey there! I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)
  9. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Just cause 3

Make sure you were using the same account you used to play the game before and that both consoles are connected to the live service
  10. Sipuli91 Win User

Just Cause 3

I've never seen the point in Just Cause. 2 became an extremely boring grind for completion in no time. Like, you do something "cool" once and then that "cool" stuff stops being cool. Idk...
Thema:

Just cause 3 help

1. Just cause 3 help - Similar Threads - cause help

2. Microsoft Store device limit causing DLC to be unavailable in game

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Store device limit causing DLC to be unavailable in game: I was having an issue with my ROG Ally where Vampire Survivors was not loading the DLC in the game. After a lot of unsuccessful trial and error, uninstalling/installing, and research on forums, I...
  3. Can my external hard drive cause my xbox series x to freeze

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can my external hard drive cause my xbox series x to freeze: I had my fiest ever freeze in the my games and apps library and my console makes an electric noise when the hdd storage device is in and stops when I unplug it. I was wondering could my external...
  4. Trouble with F1 22 causing weird connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble with F1 22 causing weird connection issues: Trouble with F1 22 causing weird connection issues Hey everyone I just bought F1 22 for Xbox One. After installing it for the first time on my first gen Xbox One, I was experiencing several...
  5. Xbox One S Full Shutdown Causes Startup Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One S Full Shutdown Causes Startup Issue: Since last winter, every time my Xbox has a full shutdown, it hangs indefinitely during the next startup, and I'm forced to do a system reset. A hard reset (hold down power button, then unplug...
  6. Left analog stick spinning, causing horrible stick drift

in XBoX on Consoles
    Left analog stick spinning, causing horrible stick drift: I just bought an elite controller series 2 from my friends dad and found out that the left stick twists when very minimal pressure is applied. this in turn causes very bad stick drift, although...
  7. The Xbox Identity Provider still hasn't updated, causing errors while using the Xbox app.

in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Identity Provider still hasn't updated, causing errors while using the Xbox app.: This has been happening on Windows 11 for several weeks. The Xbox app is starting to give an error due to this issue, partially disabling the app submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  8. Space Engineers multiplayer session on xCloud causes game to crush - Asking for help.

in XboX Insiders
    Space Engineers multiplayer session on xCloud causes game to crush - Asking for help.: Hello, I am experiencing a problem running the Space Engineers game on xCloud under certain conditions. Currently, the issue arises only when I am joining a multiplayer session hosted by a...
  9. I'm not sure what's causing my xbox PC app to be broken, could anyone help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm not sure what's causing my xbox PC app to be broken, could anyone help?: hello! I've been trying to use the Xbox PC app for a couple days now but it recently has had some major issues that i've never seen before. First, I was installing a game just recently added to...
  10. I cant setup my xbox cause my internet isnt showing there please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant setup my xbox cause my internet isnt showing there please help: I cant seem to setup my xbox cause i cant connect to any internet connections 38022f4c-d847-4f31-9ab1-fa9bf48a18ab