Just Cause 2 / Missing shadows since last update

Discus and support Just Cause 2 / Missing shadows since last update in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I noticed since the last update for Just Cause 2 in late 2017 that the shadow effects for every kind of object are missing. Also some other lighting... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Phazzcination, Mar 10, 2018.

  1. Just Cause 2 / Missing shadows since last update


    I noticed since the last update for Just Cause 2 in late 2017 that the shadow effects for every kind of object are missing.

    Also some other lighting effects worsend.

    It would be really kind of the Xbox Live Support to fix this issue.

    :)
     
    Phazzcination, Mar 10, 2018
    #1
  2. williamnavy
    williamnavy Guest
    Missing Just Cause 2 Code

    I had ordered Just Cause 3 and received my Just Cause 2 redeem code after 8-10 days. The code had not worked at that time due to the difference of my physical location and my account locale. I checked my messages again today to get the code back but there
    was no code. Now how to get that Just Cause 2 code back?
     
    williamnavy, Mar 10, 2018
    #2
  3. Missing Just Cause 2 Code

    Have no fear, Williamnavy, one of the Staff Members will see your post and send you a private message to help you recover your code.
     
    HyruleBalverine, Mar 10, 2018
    #3
  4. Just Cause 2 / Missing shadows since last update

    Heya!

    We just tested the game and were not able to see a clear change, could you send us a few photos of examples of what you are seeing?

    Which version of the console are you on and do you own the digital or disc version of the game?

    Post back and we will look into that with you!
     
    Mister Getafix, Mar 14, 2018
    #4
  5. Mister Getafix Win User

    Just Cause 2 / Missing shadows since last update

    Heya!

    We just tested the game and were not able to see a clear change, could you send us a few photos of examples of what you are seeing?

    Which version of the console are you on and do you own the digital or disc version of the game?

    Post back and we will look into that with you!
  6. Echo4Ent Win User

    Xbox One Games

    Hitman

    Hitman 2

    Just Cause 3

    Just Cause 4

    Shadow of Mordor

    Shadow of War

    Witcher 3

    Graveyard Keeper

    Anything on Gamepass (Truly an outstanding value)
  7. Mister Quasar Win User

    Just Cause 2 on Xbox One - No shadows

    Thanks for reaching out and letting us know!

    We've passed this information along to the proper teams to look into this further. Thanks for your patience while they investigate.
  8. HyruleBalverine Win User

    Missing Just Cause 2 Code

    Have no fear, Williamnavy, one of the Staff Members will see your post and send you a private message to help you recover your code.
  9. Mister Quimby Win User

    Just Cause 2 Code Missing

    Hey there CHIEFHSKER!

    I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)
Thema:

Just Cause 2 / Missing shadows since last update

Loading...
  1. Just Cause 2 / Missing shadows since last update - Similar Threads - Cause Missing shadows

  2. When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.

    in XboX Insiders
    When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.: I get it. Things take time. But how long has it been for some ppl who have been far more active than me in the beta stage for their shot at alpha? This isn’t a demand, I’m simply asking, can you...
  3. Charging issue for nba 2k26 causing erroneous charge.

    in XboX Insiders
    Charging issue for nba 2k26 causing erroneous charge.: My brother was playing nba 2k26 while I was away from home, while he was in the menus an ad for the ultimate edition of the newest game popped up on screen. He mistakenly pressed a on it, but this...
  4. Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...

    in XboX Insiders
    Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...: I've noticed games diapering for a bit now and wanna know if it's happening to anyone else cause before it started happening I had like what 450 odd games earlier today I had 359 now it's at 360...
  5. Does anyone know how to fix this or what the cause of it is?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know how to fix this or what the cause of it is?: My Xbox series X was working fine 3 days ago. But today I turn it on and the screen is dimmed and tinted green. I already checked and it's not my tv as that is perfectly fine. I already checked...
  6. no idea if this could be caused by being in the program but gift card redemption isn't working

    in XboX Insiders
    no idea if this could be caused by being in the program but gift card redemption isn't working: gift card was received a few days ago by a friend, said that there was $150 on it, and every time I try to redeem it there's a "code not found" message. before anyone asks, yes, I did make sure...
  7. So my ex got me banned 'cause I had he made me do bad stuff and can you please unban me?...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    So my ex got me banned 'cause I had he made me do bad stuff and can you please unban me?...: He made me moan in a message and I didn't know it was that bad and I got banned for a year for it. It was my ex, he reported me for it and I'm really sorry. 83602dc8-c2d1-4ad3-a748-5e6275b68f47
  8. What could be causing Minecraft Multiplayer to be randomly disabled on my account despite...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    What could be causing Minecraft Multiplayer to be randomly disabled on my account despite...: Hello, I’ve been experiencing recurring issues with Minecraft Multiplayer over the past three to four weeks. On some days, I’m able to play without any problems, but on other days, the...
  9. atio6axx.dll file causing minecraft to crash

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    atio6axx.dll file causing minecraft to crash: Whenever i play minecraft, it has some weird info in the logs file, to be exact it says: [Thread-22/INFO]: OpenGL debug message: id=1014, source=API, type=ERROR, severity=HIGH, message='No...
  10. Persona 3 Reload - Missing DLC Causing Save File to be Inaccessable

    in XboX Insiders
    Persona 3 Reload - Missing DLC Causing Save File to be Inaccessable: I had pre-purchased the Xbox digital copy of the game, so I knew that the P4G BGM DLC was part of my purchase. When I cannot play on my PC, I opt to use the Cloud gaming feature. I have found...