Just bring C418 back already

Discus and support Just bring C418 back already in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I know there was disagreements between Mojang and Microsoft but C418 is a part of Minecraft. Find a way to make it work. You can’t just take a piece... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Littlem0nkey145, Jan 8, 2022.

  1. Just bring C418 back already


    I know there was disagreements between Mojang and Microsoft but C418 is a part of Minecraft. Find a way to make it work. You can’t just take a piece out of something and try to fill it with something else it won’t work. It’s like taking the cooler of of a fridge and replacing it with a heater. He is a part of Minecraft and that should of never changed

    :)
     
    Littlem0nkey145, Jan 8, 2022
    #1
  2. Farscape247 Win User

    Just bring C418 back already

    their game they can do whatever. if there was a falling out then thats it.
  3. Janx Jelantru Win User

    Tweet to 4J Studios about forwarding music discs from 1.9 to 1.8!

    or, you could just buy C418's album and play it on your xbox while playing the game.
  4. YOLORAMA SENJU Win User

    Why did Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Decade Duels dissapear?

    Just Bring it back already!
  5. Koraldo Win User

    Tweet to 4J Studios about forwarding music discs from 1.9 to 1.8!

    C418's album only has 13 and cat because the album was made before the music discs were released.
  6. Hemlach Win User

    How can I find Music Discs?

    That's very interesting. My friend found a purple disc called "C418 - Mall" on his world. I'll ask him how he got it next time he is online.
Thema:

Just bring C418 back already

Loading...
  1. Just bring C418 back already - Similar Threads - bring C418 already

  2. Xbox needs to bring back dashboard themes - ASAP

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox needs to bring back dashboard themes - ASAP: I’m well aware of the current dynamic Xbox background themes you can select on Series S / X but if anything I think the selection is lackluster, and Xbox would do really well if they brought back...
  3. I know people would probably react to this message angrily, but Xbox should primarily bring...

    in XboX Insiders
    I know people would probably react to this message angrily, but Xbox should primarily bring...: I want to see a 2nd comeback kinect if possible especially with the tech we have now I believe it'd be easier to make it work and yes I know if some existing games need support it would need to be...
  4. BRING BACK Snap Feature XBOX ❎️ !!!!

    in XboX Insiders
    BRING BACK Snap Feature XBOX ❎️ !!!!: Please XBOX bring back the Snap feature it was AMAZING !!!!! submitted by /u/TomRemiLee21 [link] [comments]
  5. Bring back the bear and bird!!!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Bring back the bear and bird!!!!: Alright now hear me out with the revamp of xbox if you really want to catch the eye of the public with exclusives its not gonna come from a remake of OG Halo. I say this because Halo is still a...
  6. Available for Xbox Insiders: New Xbox Console Updates Bring Updated Boot Up, Gamerscore...

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for Xbox Insiders: New Xbox Console Updates Bring Updated Boot Up, Gamerscore...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  7. A proposed update for the Xbox Series consoles, bringing Xbox even closer to PCs.

    in XboX Insiders
    A proposed update for the Xbox Series consoles, bringing Xbox even closer to PCs.: Título: Modo avançado de configuração gráfica no Xbox Series S Descrição: Atualmente, os jogos no Xbox Series S oferecem apenas três presets gráficos fixos (Qualidade, Equilibrado e...
  8. Things to add/bring back for more customization and support

    in XboX Insiders
    Things to add/bring back for more customization and support: BRING BACK AVATARS FOR THE COMMUNITY TO CUSTOMIZE THEIR ACCOUNT. THINGS TO ADD- GOOGLE CHROME DOWNLOAD WOULD BE NICE. CUSTOM PROFILE THEMES ARE A GREAT ADDITION. MORE GAMES PORTED FROM PLAYSTATION...
  9. [Feature Request] Bring back the "Kinect Experience" using Smartphones and AI (No new...

    in XboX Insiders
    [Feature Request] Bring back the "Kinect Experience" using Smartphones and AI (No new...: Hey Insiders, I’ve been thinking about a major gap in the current Xbox ecosystem: accessible, motion-controlled party games. The Problem: Back in the Xbox 360 era, Kinect was huge for niche...
  10. Bring major improvements to Xbox Clubs for better community building

    in XboX Insiders
    Bring major improvements to Xbox Clubs for better community building: Xbox Clubs have great potential for building gaming communities, but they haven’t received meaningful updates in a long time. To make Clubs more active, social, and useful, I suggest a full...