Just bought madden 23 and nhl 23 and now i cant play face of the franchise or anything...

Discus and support Just bought madden 23 and nhl 23 and now i cant play face of the franchise or anything... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Some how my xbox acc got unlinked from ea and now i cant play madden cause i need an ea account linked with xbox and now i can't relink my xbox account... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Aaron Surina, Sep 5, 2022.

1. Aaron Surina
    Aaron Surina Guest

Just bought madden 23 and nhl 23 and now i cant play face of the franchise or anything...

Some how my xbox acc got unlinked from ea and now i cant play madden cause i need an ea account linked with xbox and now i can't relink my xbox account or anything or create a new xbox account on ea and have it linked cause my xbox account is that has the email for my xbox is used with the ea account i cant relink

Pls help i just spent 140 on nhl and 90 on madden digital and cant play them Just bought madden 23 and nhl 23 and now i cant play face of the franchise or anything... :(

:)

Aaron Surina, Sep 5, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Just bought madden 23 and nhl 23 and now i cant play face of the franchise or anything because my xbox account got unlinked from ea :(

Hi Aaron, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

If I may ask, what is the exact error or issue that you're experiencing whenever you're trying to link your Xbox account to your EA account?

Also, you may want to check this link in regards to account linking with an in-game account: https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/link-your-c...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. EddieB27 Win User

my save file disappeared....

No .... Just my Madden game... I had 2 SAVES on 3/24/23 one was AUTO and one was Manual that disappeared .... When i now go to SAVED Franchise file it goes back to 3/11/23 as last save...
  4. Francia J. Win User

Is Madden 23 face of the franchise down?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

There are no reported issues on Xbox’s end as well as on EA’s end. May I ask what is the exact error or issue that you’re experiencing with the game mode?
  5. EarthTerror604 Win User

error code 0x83860012

I tried both a backward compatible game as red dead redemption and the new gen versions of NHL 23 and fifa 23 on the series x version
  6. WattyNuela Win User

Madden 23 for Xbox Crash in middle of game

Thema:

1. Just bought madden 23 and nhl 23 and now i cant play face of the franchise or anything... - Similar Threads - bought madden nhl

2. I bought madden 24 and just want to be able to play offline. Do I have to pay a monthly...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought madden 24 and just want to be able to play offline. Do I have to pay a monthly...: I want to be able to play madden 24 offline. Do I have to pay for a monthly game pass plan? b7fa16c9-cbe7-4773-a4a5-b662af83a5a6
  3. Bought an Xbox series X. With Madden 24 bundled. I can not see how to get this downloaded....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought an Xbox series X. With Madden 24 bundled. I can not see how to get this downloaded....: Bought an Xbox series X. With Madden 24 bundled. I can not see how to get this downloaded. I do not see any section in settings or in account ghat says "included with my xbox"...
  4. So I bought this $50 Madden 5850 points from target and it said it was on the receipt I put...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I bought this $50 Madden 5850 points from target and it said it was on the receipt I put...: please help I bought this 5850 Madden points at target for $50 and they said the code would be on the receipt I put the whole thing in and it’s not working fd8a91f4-5e09-4128-9442-832e1d4a799e
  5. I bought Madden 24, played it for. few weeks. now out of nowhere, its saying I need to buy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Madden 24, played it for. few weeks. now out of nowhere, its saying I need to buy...: it shows I bought the full game on my order history, and recently my game pass expired. but this wouldn't matter due to me buying Madden 24 out of my pocket. I tried removing my account and adding...
  6. I bought Madden 24 from the Xbox store without having game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Madden 24 from the Xbox store without having game pass: I canceled game pass because I don’t use it and now it won’t let me play online. I still have Xbox Live Gold and I tried uninstalling then reinstalling the game and it still didn’t work. How do I...
  7. If I bought madden 24 XS will I be able to play with people on Xbox one?

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I bought madden 24 XS will I be able to play with people on Xbox one?: If I bought madden 24 XS will I be able to play with people on Xbox one? dacf1705-045d-403a-a460-b83a35fc5e56
  8. I just bought 2800 and 200 madden points and didn’t get them added to my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought 2800 and 200 madden points and didn’t get them added to my account: I just bought 2800 and 200 madden points and didn’t get them added to my account a5108080-5ed4-46a9-95dc-a52f7995df4f
  9. Bought madden 23 through Xbox store. Can’t play two player offline in franchise mode. We...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought madden 23 through Xbox store. Can’t play two player offline in franchise mode. We...: Bought madden 23 through Xbox store. Can’t play two player offline in franchise mode. We see the second controller but it won’t move to either team. Can’t find anything online how to fix...
  10. Accidentally bought the wrong version of Madden

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidentally bought the wrong version of Madden: Accidentally bought the wrong version of Madden would like to get the correct version 5108b1b2-2e76-4058-93b9-9cbbe7251736