Just bought fifa23 ultimate edition and did not receive any fifa Points as advertised. What...

Discus and support Just bought fifa23 ultimate edition and did not receive any fifa Points as advertised. What... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just bought fifa23 ultimate edition for my son £89 and has not received any fifa points. Feeling ripped off right now.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Amy Marpole, Oct 5, 2022.

1. Amy Marpole
    Amy Marpole Guest

Just bought fifa23 ultimate edition and did not receive any fifa Points as advertised. What...

Just bought fifa23 ultimate edition for my son £89 and has not received any fifa points. Feeling ripped off right now.

:)

Amy Marpole, Oct 5, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Just bought fifa23 ultimate edition and did not receive any fifa Points as advertised. What have just paid £89 for?

Hi Amy, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

First, we need to make sure that the transaction for the FIFA 23 Ultimate Edition is completed on your end. To do so, sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders, it should be stated as "completed".

Once confirmed, for cases like this what we initially need to do is to quit the game and perform power cycle in that way once you launch the game your in-game data will just re-sync.

Kindly quit the game and follow the steps below before you re-launch the game.

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​
  3. SeanL44 Win User

My account was hacked

Got me as well, call customer support, they're doing a full investigation of my account and it sounds like I should get my money back (he bought 6000 + 4000 points)

edit: i should say it looks like he bought coins with the points used for FIFA Ultimate Team so maybe FIFA players are the target
  4. Archetype Axis Win User

Pre-order D4 Standard. Then buy D4 Ultimate, Request Refund for D4 Standard only. Xbox refunded BOTH.

So the Standard Edition is $69.95, and then I could pay $30 to upgrade to the Ultimate Edition for a total of $99.95. There isn't any deal, and there is no savings. What was the point of that?

The deal was not marketed that way. It showed the Ultimate Edition for $30. It did not mention anything about it only being an "Upgrade".
  5. Landon Gomez Win User

DLC I bought just got added to the ultimate edition of the game, can i get a refund?

Hello Darhyl, a little while back I had bought the one piece pirate warriors 4 ultimate edition, then a little more recently I had bought the character pass 2 DLC for the game because at the time what I heard and read online is that it was not going to be added to the ultimate edition. Then just this week my friend had bought the ultimate edition of the game, and he had received the character pass 2 without needing to pay for it separately, I then checked the Xbox store and it did say that character pass 2 was included with the ultimate edition, which it was not previously. I had them sent in a refund request but it had gotten denied 30 seconds later, so I was just wondering could I please get my money back, or store credit? Thank you.
  6. The Viral Cyrix Win User

FIFA 12 Special Edition question

The page you linked is the ultimate edition

from that page Pre-order FIFA 12 and receive 18 Gold packs (3 packs per month for 6 months) to build your dream club in FIFA 12 Ultimate Team.
Thema:

1. Just bought fifa23 ultimate edition and did not receive any fifa Points as advertised. What... - Similar Threads - bought fifa23 ultimate

2. I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...: [Mod removed] Seriel number of the console .SN:(Mod Removed) 29138814-07da-40fa-8363-bc6ff1e74832
  3. What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...: How can I get the code or get my points back? 5139d47a-5472-4374-af39-ccef3e3222cc
  4. Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...: Now I don't know if I can still retrieve that account but respond if you have some answers. 7325936b-404b-4154-950a-cedcc8da6c36
  5. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  6. I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.: I bought a gift card with my reward points League of Legends Gift Card-575 and it is usually sent to Xbox chat. I always set for goal in reward points for DC Universe Online League of Legends they...
  7. I bought the classic game Psychonauts on the PC on the Xbox website to play it on the Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    I bought the classic game Psychonauts on the PC on the Xbox website to play it on the Xbox...: I don't know if support for the xbox 360 still continues, but I bought the first Psychonauts game through the official Xbox website and immediately ran to play the game that was added to my...
  8. My son bought fifa23 we have 2 Xbox consoles in the house can I share the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son bought fifa23 we have 2 Xbox consoles in the house can I share the game: Son bought fifa23 on his Xbox was wondering if I could use same game on my Xbox in same house 62b3abea-d8e1-4030-b72f-7df6d28d1353
  9. Hello I bought a fifa23 Xbox series x game and I have a Xbox one. I was wondering if I can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I bought a fifa23 Xbox series x game and I have a Xbox one. I was wondering if I can...: I was wondering if I can play a Xbox series x game in my Xbox one console?? 680c3d9e-b18f-4f0f-acad-186cee863270
  10. Bought Fifa23 ultimate edition but only got standard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Fifa23 ultimate edition but only got standard: Hi As per title, bought on my console on the 27th. €99.99 taken from my account too Please help! Thanks 645a8939-9b36-43e2-8133-e3fa89a233c4