Just bought a x box x got home and banned from live seller blocked feel like a mug is there...

Discus and support Just bought a x box x got home and banned from live seller blocked feel like a mug is there... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; bought a x box x turns out old owner got a ban on it what can I do or have I lost * Moved from Community Center 752006ef-6128-4efa-b84d-602d35ca0647 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Andrew Ruby, Nov 6, 2022.

1. Andrew Ruby
    Andrew Ruby Guest

Just bought a x box x got home and banned from live seller blocked feel like a mug is there...

bought a x box x turns out old owner got a ban on it what can I do or have I lost

* Moved from Community Center

:)

Andrew Ruby, Nov 6, 2022
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Just bought a x box x got home and banned from live seller blocked feel like a mug is there any thing I can do

That's most unfortunate.

If it was from a store or via selling website such as eBay, you would need to take it up with them. If however it was a private sale with no in-between sale guarantee for these kinds of purchase disputes you're out of luck. Microsoft do not unban consoles regardless of them being sold on or a change of ownership.
  3. J.R.G. Win User

Can't play.

If you're on your "Home" X Box One and Live/Internet goes down, it's as easy as "X Box...settings...network...go offline. Now if your home X Box isn't in your home...well, what did you expect?
  4. J.R.G. Win User

Enforcement Team

If you are getting numerous complaints for communication and hacking, and spend a lot of time banning/blocking to the point it's becoming overwhelming, perhaps it's time for a new "career". Just curious, but what does a career broadcasting from X Box pay?
  5. DELT4 WOLF Win User

Halo 4 XP Ban

I got the ban when I just got on x box some guy said it would take 1 day to end or 3 Idk
  6. El1teDan Win User

Apps wont download again once unistalled

I have just bought x box x and no apps will install?
Thema:

1. Just bought a x box x got home and banned from live seller blocked feel like a mug is there... - Similar Threads - bought box got

2. Im on my third controller the original had stick drift out the box and bought new on and it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im on my third controller the original had stick drift out the box and bought new on and it...: Im on my third controller the original had stick drift out 01dbdd14-14d7-4c88-ba09-2f4ffb889a64
  3. I bought an Elite Series 2 controller and it came without paddles, on the box it says it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought an Elite Series 2 controller and it came without paddles, on the box it says it...: I bought an Elite Series 2 controller and it came without paddles, on the box it says it includes paddles. What I can do? a4e8ce38-c7d5-46d5-bd93-f2a984c28027
  4. Hello, I have bought Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen via the X Box Store, but the version...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I have bought Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen via the X Box Store, but the version...: Hello, I have bought Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen via the X Box Store, but the version that's been installed on my 360 was the regular one. Is that a well-known problem and can anybody help me with...
  5. Xbox series x won’t stay connected to internet. Just bought today brand new out of the box

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x won’t stay connected to internet. Just bought today brand new out of the box: I have just received an Xbox series x. I have it connected to the Wi-Fi via Ethernet and for some reason it won’t stay connected for longer than 2 minutes? I use this same cable for my ps5 which...
  6. My friend bought me a $25 box gift card and I don't know how to apply the $25 to my Roblox game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend bought me a $25 box gift card and I don't know how to apply the $25 to my Roblox game: A friend bought me a $25 Xbox gift card and I do not know how to apply it to my Roblox game can somebody answer that for me we can c2ee80c3-b4dd-4cf4-8bc4-1349ec228f95
  7. I just bought jedi survivor on my x box one s, but for some reason i cannot download it or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought jedi survivor on my x box one s, but for some reason i cannot download it or...: I just bought jedi survivor on my x box one s, but for some reason i cannot download it or play it. It says i own it but it wont let me play it. 04f79b0a-6348-45df-92fd-fc2a111f6738
  8. I got a xbox box gamepass with my new bought laptop but can't claim it?

in XBoX on Windows
    I got a xbox box gamepass with my new bought laptop but can't claim it?: The store is telling me to add a payment method that isn't available in my country [img] [img] 3d5adb16-80fb-4ec3-b58e-5584af07a96d
  9. I bought used X box One S, where do I find the product code ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought used X box One S, where do I find the product code ?: Purchased the X box S (used ) and can't use a game (on a disc) without the code . Please could you advise? Thank you 8231fbd8-aefa-4d10-bcff-e9a288b8b7e2
  10. I bought the 1tb Gears of War 4 box, but never got my codes for Gears of War 1, 2 & 3

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought the 1tb Gears of War 4 box, but never got my codes for Gears of War 1, 2 & 3: How do I get my codes for the first 3 Gears. No codes in the box. 279759f6-c16c-4807-953f-4d610cdcff6d