Just bought a series X and now Ark is kicking me to Home Screen every 20-30 minutes

Discus and support Just bought a series X and now Ark is kicking me to Home Screen every 20-30 minutes in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If I transfer maps, use a teleporter, and at random intervals the games kicks me to Home Screen. Never did this on the one X... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DesireeHarper1, Feb 24, 2023.

1. Just bought a series X and now Ark is kicking me to Home Screen every 20-30 minutes

If I transfer maps, use a teleporter, and at random intervals the games kicks me to Home Screen. Never did this on the one X

:)

DesireeHarper1, Feb 24, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Just bought a series X and now Ark is kicking me to Home Screen every 20-30 minutes

Hi DesireeHarper1!

Sorry to hear about the issue. Let's see what we can do about this matter.

Make sure that your console is up-to-date.
    I would like to confirm if the issue is happening to that game alone? Have you tried playing a different game if it did the same thing?

Please follow all the suggested troubleshooting steps on the link below.
    https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubl...

Let me know if you have questions.
  3. Silkeandpo Win User

Why does my Apex legends game keep freezing and kicking me out of game on my xbox?

how do you even do that on xbox? like can you fix the corrupted file bc i have the new series x and it freezes after having a few minute of bad fps then it kicks me entire to the home screen.
  4. Mrcreep91 Win User

my friend list won’t show on my xbox,

both the xbox’s were connected to the same internet, the one that worked was a series s the one didn’t was series x. yes, my console is up to date. i get kicked out of my games every 30 minutes..yes i am referring to factory resets.
  5. Andre_903 Win User

The xbox turned on by itself, what do I do?

Tomorrow I will try, for now I had to disconnect the power cables because it turned on every 20/30 minutesTomorrow I will try, for now I had to disconnect the power cables because it turned on every 20/30 minutes
  6. kimberlyakuhn Win User

Has anyone else had problems with Xbox Fitness not launching

My issue has been that I will be 20 minutes into a workout and it just kicks back to the home screen. No network error no warning. So frustrating. I really have been enjoying being able to change up my workouts.
Thema:

1. Just bought a series X and now Ark is kicking me to Home Screen every 20-30 minutes - Similar Threads - bought series Ark

2. I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...: [Mod removed] Seriel number of the console .SN:(Mod Removed) 29138814-07da-40fa-8363-bc6ff1e74832
  3. I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...: I've had this pad since last December and now I'm start to get a major stick drift on the right analog stick. However I didn't purchase it directly from Microsoft/Xbox. What can I do. Can I get a...
  4. I bought headphones off the Xbox series x and they’re still pending after I bought them...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought headphones off the Xbox series x and they’re still pending after I bought them...: Why is when I bought my headphones Friday it still says pending and it’s Sunday almost Monday and it hasn’t moved and the order said It’ll be shipped by Monday 2a31453c-6be7-4e80-8a8c-d2a354ddea33
  5. Hi I bought an xbox dev account for my series s but all i get when trying to activate it is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi I bought an xbox dev account for my series s but all i get when trying to activate it is...: Xbox dev mode activations error c52f5548-aa27-47c1-947a-7b269c339945
  6. bought 170hz monitor but when plugging it in to my series s via hdmi I get an overlocking...

in XBoX on Consoles
    bought 170hz monitor but when plugging it in to my series s via hdmi I get an overlocking...: I can hear the sounds on the Xbox screen but can’t see them. cefced86-dea6-473f-946a-8e414487ecdb
  7. I bought an Elite Series 2 controller and it came without paddles, on the box it says it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought an Elite Series 2 controller and it came without paddles, on the box it says it...: I bought an Elite Series 2 controller and it came without paddles, on the box it says it includes paddles. What I can do? a4e8ce38-c7d5-46d5-bd93-f2a984c28027
  8. Bought an Xbox series X. With Madden 24 bundled. I can not see how to get this downloaded....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought an Xbox series X. With Madden 24 bundled. I can not see how to get this downloaded....: Bought an Xbox series X. With Madden 24 bundled. I can not see how to get this downloaded. I do not see any section in settings or in account ghat says "included with my xbox"...
  9. I bought xbox series x for my kids, still have xbox 1. Now when my son tries to play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought xbox series x for my kids, still have xbox 1. Now when my son tries to play...: I bought xbox series x for my kids, still have xbox 1. Now when my son tries to play roblox, it asks for a disc to be inserted? What's the issue? Only happening on the old xbox....
  10. Why isn’t EA FC 24 on my Xbox Series S installing when I bought it directly from FIFA 23?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn’t EA FC 24 on my Xbox Series S installing when I bought it directly from FIFA 23?: I bought EA FC 24 on my Xbox Series S directly from FIFA 23 but it’s not installing and when I try again it says I already own the game and I have already tried clearing space but it’s not working...