Just bought a new Logitech F310 controller
Discus and support Just bought a new Logitech F310 controller in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Most my games on steam are controller based. This controller skips every tother menu item, plus the R3 when I push it in to crouch it does not work. Is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by judicoats, Apr 5, 2020.
Thema:
Just bought a new Logitech F310 controller
Loading...
-
Just bought a new Logitech F310 controller - Similar Threads - bought Logitech F310
-
Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to
in XboX InsidersBought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,... -
please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass
in XboX Insidersplease make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online... -
Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble
in XboX InsidersPlease help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble: Hey guys and girls. I need some help, I have just bought a Xbox series X and I purchased modern warfare 2019 on it from the online store. The game downloads, I download the packs. And when I try... -
Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential
in XboX InsidersBought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914... -
Please help. I've bought a second hand Xbox series x
in XboX InsidersPlease help. I've bought a second hand Xbox series x: I've bought a second hand Xbox series x and it's not booting into the os it comes up with an Error E101 message on the troubleshooting screen. Now I've tried to manually offline update and I've... -
I've just bought a Logitech g920 for my pc but the buttons are unresponsive when I play F1...
in XBoX Games and AppsI've just bought a Logitech g920 for my pc but the buttons are unresponsive when I play F1...: Please help with my steering wheel (Logitech g920) it is not responding when I press any buttons on it on f1 24 47234b83-fd3e-4856-8532-025251387b2d -
My Logitech 720p was working the first day i bought the camera and then it stopped working....
in XBoX on ConsolesMy Logitech 720p was working the first day i bought the camera and then it stopped working....: My Logitech 720p stopped working (dunno the actual model but it was bought during 1sr covid quarantine) I tried everything i saw online, (trust me so i need some new advise, the only thing i... -
bought logitech cloud. xbox cloud games all lag unless i pay more for something that i have...
in XboX Insidersbought logitech cloud. xbox cloud games all lag unless i pay more for something that i have...: bought the best cloud there is added another 1TB just because. both pc and xbox one most expensive packages. i have steam and omen too but Xbox cloud is the only one where it seems no cloud game... -
I have a logitech momo steering wheel and I just bought forza but the steering wheel...
in XBoX Games and AppsI have a logitech momo steering wheel and I just bought forza but the steering wheel...: Post personal information such as your email address, phone number, product key, password, credit card number, or anything else that could compromise your privacy....