Just beat resident evil remake But no achievement.

Discus and support Just beat resident evil remake But no achievement. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I didn’t get the achievement for beating the game on any difficulty or beating the game as Chris. What should I do? 87a28777-f8f7-4445-95d3-ad1d2e485198 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by HeyErikIsOn, Jan 13, 2023.

1. HeyErikIsOn
    HeyErikIsOn Guest

I didn’t get the achievement for beating the game on any difficulty or beating the game as Chris. What should I do?

:)

HeyErikIsOn, Jan 13, 2023
  2. John P_14 Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

Just a friendly reminder, sometimes, it can take up to 72 hours for the synchronization to happen but while waiting, I highly recommend resyncing your Xbox profile to your console by following the steps below. Make sure that you know your account logins before doing these steps.

REMOVE PROFILE:

To remove a profile: From Profile & system, select Settings > Account > Remove accounts. Select a profile, then select Remove.

POWER CYCLE CONSOLE:

To restart your console: Press and hold the Xbox button on your controller, and then select Restart console > Restart. To power cycle your console if it's frozen: Press and hold the Xbox button on your controller for 10 seconds. Then press the Xbox button on the console or on your controller to turn your console back on.

RE-ADD PROFILE:

To add an Xbox profile to a console, press the Xbox button to open the guide and go to Profile & system. Select Add or switch, and then select Add new and follow the instructions.

For more troubleshooting steps, you may also check out this link; https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/achiev....
  3. ngocphi Win User

It I'd possible you will have to look ar each achievement

If I remember correctly you need to do both campaigns not just one
  4. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

Redesigining a game series-Your Opinions

I’m still waiting for the Resident Evil 3 nemesis remake, if it’s anything like the resident evil 2 remake it will be incredible
  5. Gabriel Brz23 Win User

Purchasing Xbox Backwards Compatible games

I just want to play Resident Evil 4 remake : )
  6. isDeVianT Win User

Let's Talk About Horror Games

The Resident Evils are horror games for me, so my favorite is the Resident Evil 6. I could not buy the resident evil 2 remake.
Thema:

1. Just beat resident evil remake But no achievement. - Similar Threads - beat resident evil

2. When you beat a game, it needs a signifier in your library.

in XboX Insiders
    When you beat a game, it needs a signifier in your library.: I think it would be cool to have a little check mark, or something, in the game tile when viewing your game library for those games you’ve beat. I have over 500 games in my digital library and it...
  3. Can I recover a save I deleted on my Xbox? I beat a game it was 100% synced and I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I recover a save I deleted on my Xbox? I beat a game it was 100% synced and I...: I think this game is lost but I had Assasins Creed Black Flag synced 100% beat the whole thing but accidentally deleted the profile thinking it was my exes because it was in his name and now I'm...
  4. Will Beats Flex headphones be able to connect via Bluetooth to a Xbox series x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Beats Flex headphones be able to connect via Bluetooth to a Xbox series x?: I’ve been looking into buying these beats in ear headphones and was wondering if they would be able to connect to my series x. If not would they connect to my windows 11 pc?...
  5. Why didn't I get the achievement for beating insane on Gears 3.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why didn't I get the achievement for beating insane on Gears 3.: Im playing through all of the Gears of War games with my daughter and while she was away I decided to play on Insane mode because it's far to hard for her. I finally beat Gears of War 3 on insane...
  6. How do I get past “beat the robots”

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get past “beat the robots”: I’m trying to add my phone number to my account but have to beat the robots so I do that and it says verification complete you can continue your action but there’s no way to actually continue so...
  7. Someone has messaged me after beating him at fifa saying he hopes my kid gets cancer so i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone has messaged me after beating him at fifa saying he hopes my kid gets cancer so i...: Ive been mesaaged saying i hope your kid gets cancer and im the one whos been banned how do i sort this out absolute joke 7ccfeab3-e53d-403c-b4dd-542faf9e71e8
  8. Why isn’t my Xbox letting me talk in party chat with my beats? And how do I fix this?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why isn’t my Xbox letting me talk in party chat with my beats? And how do I fix this?: My Xbox isn’t letting me talk on party chat when I’m using my beats headphones? So I want to know how to fix this prblm. Idky I have this prblm I used to use my beats before with no problem...
  9. my account was banned by a enforcement team member after I beat him in a game, how is this...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my account was banned by a enforcement team member after I beat him in a game, how is this...: I was playing a game called destiny 2, in a competitive game mode I ended up winning against this random person who proceeded to msg me saying he was part of enforcement etc and that he would bn...
  10. I pre-ordered Diablo 4 but have not received a beat early access code, have they been sent...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre-ordered Diablo 4 but have not received a beat early access code, have they been sent...: I pre-ordered Diablo 4 but have not received a beat early access code, have they been sent out or is it because I pre-ordered it through Microsoft? 04eca0ef-7a34-4606-8f3d-e31c2112f49e