Just adding to the list of people that are connected to xbox live but cant play games

Discus and support Just adding to the list of people that are connected to xbox live but cant play games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Yup, same problem as a bunch of other people seem to be having. I'm connected to xbox live, tested in the network settings and everything, but still... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tactical D17, Dec 26, 2014.

1. Tactical D17
    Tactical D17 Guest

Just adding to the list of people that are connected to xbox live but cant play games

Yup, same problem as a bunch of other people seem to be having. I'm connected to xbox live, tested in the network settings and everything, but still can' play games. Apps such as youtube worked fine but when attempting to play destiny and halo I got stuck
    with the error message that I must be connected to xbox live to play these games.

Attempted router reboot and hard restarting the xbox but no luck.

Shame this is happening and hope it gets fixed soon

:)

Tactical D17, Dec 26, 2014
  2. Disconnected from XBL CONSTANTLY!!!!

Every time I sign onto my xbox live profile, I go to my friends list to see what my friends are doing. when I try to click on their profile, no games show, their status is set to offline just like everyone else on my friends list. I can't even look at any
    of my own game achievements. On the other hand, when i go on Netflix to watch a TV show or a movie, it disconnects me from xbox live after 10 mins of watching something EVERYTIME. I cant even play any xbox live games without being disconnected from XBL.

What do i do next? I go and test my internet connection; Network Connected, internet Connected, xbox live WILL NEVER CONNECT.

It tells me "your console is connected to the internet but cant contact xbox live." Everything in my house thats connected to my internet, works, EXCEPT MY *** XBOX.

Im leaving for another tour of duty in Afghanistan in 2 days and all i want it too play some games with my son on XBL before i leave, but i cant because of the fact that you do not monitor Xbox 360 servers properly, like you people used to. I better get
    a PROPER RESPONSE within 2 days, or i will be done with your "Entertainment Sytem".

If this even matters, Im using a Wireless Connection...

My 730whp Supra, Dec 26, 2014
  3. Fyer
    Fyer Guest
    What are fast ways to earn a lot of credits in Forza 5?

The more people on your friends list that play Forza 5 the more the drivatar will race. People who are already on the list show up in game. Adding more will just give more races

4. Dayzic Win User

Xbox Claims i don't have gold.

Yeah I have that same ad. I cant connect to xbox live parties or games.
  5. oS1LENToN1NJAo Win User

Bad Company 2 Connection Problems?

Same is happening with me. my friends are online on ea but I cant connect. people are paying to much for xbox live wen they cant play the game they want
  6. PatrickSmith9 Win User

Apple AirPort Extreme: Cannot log into xbox live account

Its just says not connected to xbox live and i cant play amy online games
  7. Deathreaver 13 Win User

XBOne: Network test okay but no xbox live

Same here. Already reset all my crap. Internet working, obviously. No friends list, or multiplayer capabilities. No xbox live service at all. Cant play destiny. Just says I need to be connected to xb live to play. >.>
  8. Fyer Win User

What are fast ways to earn a lot of credits in Forza 5?

The more people on your friends list that play Forza 5 the more the drivatar will race. People who are already on the list show up in game. Adding more will just give more races
Thema:

1. Just adding to the list of people that are connected to xbox live but cant play games - Similar Threads - adding list are

2. Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?: Up until around 3 years ago, if you went on someone’s activity feed if they had added someone, it would say. I would like to know when ive added people so i would normally check the activity feed...
  3. how can i see when i added someone as a friend or when we became friends?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how can i see when i added someone as a friend or when we became friends?: i need to find out when i added someone or when we became friends bc my boyfriend is fuming o 769bc37d-4fa0-4b1a-9e4d-df48ec88284b
  4. adding new countries to the xbox live service

in XBoX on Consoles
    adding new countries to the xbox live service: So im from aruba and have been trying relentlessly to purchase stuff on the xbox store, however that always fails so i have to resort to third parties,so im wondering when will more countries be...
  5. Adding more structure to Xbox Live

in XboX Insiders
    Adding more structure to Xbox Live: Someone from here said there's a place to post this where gaming engineers would see it, I'm 5 min late to work so I don't have time to look so. Hope you find this If you asked the general...
  6. What the hell is going on with the Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games and the ads!?

in XBoX on Windows
    What the hell is going on with the Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games and the ads!?: I am able to sit through your 30 second unskipable ads, I can wait, let the ad finish, and then click off of it and get to playing whatever game I want. But what in the absolute hell is going on...
  7. Can you add it where you can talk in your xbox one video without adding it in after done...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you add it where you can talk in your xbox one video without adding it in after done...: I am wondering if you can make it where you can record a video and have it where records your voice without adding it to the video after done with the video and have to edit the video...
  8. My friendslist appears empty, allthough i have friends added.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friendslist appears empty, allthough i have friends added.: My Friendslist appears empty on my console. I restarted and reset my console many times, tho it didnt solve the problem. I can see it fully on my xbox app on my phone and pc, but on my console i...
  9. Inconsistent with Liking games, adding them to a list, or favoriting them

in XboX Insiders
    Inconsistent with Liking games, adding them to a list, or favoriting them: sometimes i go game hunting; There are tons of great games and hidden gems. It does take reading the description, watch the trailer. I like the game, but i dont want to download it just yet. Its...
  10. Egypt is not listed in the region settings how it can be added?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Egypt is not listed in the region settings how it can be added?: Why Egypt is not listed in region settings selection? 86fa8a7e-d1b4-4ce1-9362-500343d5ebf6