JUST ADD DISHONORED ALREADY

Discus and support JUST ADD DISHONORED ALREADY in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Please add dishonored to backwards compatibility, none of my Xbox 360 controllers still work properly and I'm not buying a new Xbox 360 controller just... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WhatsUpChuck6, Feb 10, 2018.

  1. JUST ADD DISHONORED ALREADY


    Please add dishonored to backwards compatibility, none of my Xbox 360 controllers still work properly and I'm not buying a new Xbox 360 controller just to play dishonored.

    :)
     
    WhatsUpChuck6, Feb 10, 2018
    #1
  2. Ramon284
    Ramon284 Guest
    Artorias of the Abyss. What have you noticed....

    ^^ This. I was actually at the final mission of Dishonored, but then I realized the DLC was out already...it will be a couple of months until I finish Dishonored now JUST ADD DISHONORED ALREADY :).
     
    Ramon284, Feb 10, 2018
    #2
  3. Eryhar
    Eryhar Guest
    Pre-Order Question

    So, say if you preordered Dishonored 2. Promotions of the preorder says you can get Dishonored Definitive Edition with the preorder. Will Xbox send the digital code when Dishonored game releases? Around that time of the release or Before?

    Same question with other games. If you preorder a game with promotional offers will Xbox send a code? Or will it be in a bundle as an add-on?

    Thanks.
     
    Eryhar, Feb 10, 2018
    #3
  4. Ramon284 Win User

    Artorias of the Abyss. What have you noticed....

    ^^ This. I was actually at the final mission of Dishonored, but then I realized the DLC was out already...it will be a couple of months until I finish Dishonored now :).
  5. Dr Black Bones Win User

    Theif

    I didn't even know it came out already. I want to play it because it looks a lot like Dishonored, and yes I realize Dishonored is similar to the original theif game, correct?

    I want to play it though.
  6. Criminal Fetus Win User

    Anybody who is talkitive looking to start a new game?

    Feel free to add me anyone, but ill be playing dishonored come Tuesday at least for a little while lol
  7. Criminal Fetus Win User

    Anybody who is talkitive looking to start a new game?

    Just got home from work, playing for the first time. I'm home everyday at 6pm EST. if anyone wants to add me to play. But next week, i'll have Dishonored to consume my time. lol
  8. Daft Badger Win User

    Triple Threat Tuesday

    None for me,already own GoW & Dishonored on the 360 & have no interest in Madden whatsoever.
Thema:

JUST ADD DISHONORED ALREADY

Loading...
  1. JUST ADD DISHONORED ALREADY - Similar Threads - ADD DISHONORED ALREADY

  2. How do I use the new free with adds

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I use the new free with adds: Is it a paid thing how do I activate it where do I turn it on I wanna test it out submitted by /u/teamfucktwitch [link] [comments]
  3. XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?)

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?): I was trying to make sure the Insider program was active with my current console (XBOX Series X). I am only seeing 'XboxOne". There is no 'STAR' to what is the current device, only the option to...
  4. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  5. A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.

    in XboX Insiders
    A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.: A option so we can check our disk library out all in 1 page would be really cool. Also great work on this feature I’m very impressed! submitted by /u/Xenokaiii [link] [comments]
  6. XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  7. Add Microphone/In-Game Voice Chat Support for Xbox App on LG & Samsung Smart TVs

    in XboX Insiders
    Add Microphone/In-Game Voice Chat Support for Xbox App on LG & Samsung Smart TVs: Xbox TV app still has no mic support after 3 years. Here's why Microsoft should fix it. The Xbox app launched on Samsung TVs in July 2022. It's now April 2026. In nearly four years, Microsoft...
  8. Please Add 21:9 Ultrawide Monitor Support on Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Please Add 21:9 Ultrawide Monitor Support on Xbox: This feature is highly requested and would be a great upgrade for 2026. submitted by /u/LandWitty7442 [link] [comments]
  9. Trying to add a phone number to my Microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    Trying to add a phone number to my Microsoft account: I loaded up an old Microsoft account that had like 30k points, I’m like omg. So I get the 25$ Xbox gift card. It says I don’t got a phone number, so it tells me to go to a center area and press...
  10. Add HDR/SDR option for full Xbox dashboard

    in XboX Insiders
    Add HDR/SDR option for full Xbox dashboard: Microsoft, please add the option to adapt the entire dashboard to HDR or SDR depending on the game being played, so you don't get a black screen when exiting the game and needing to access...