Just a suggestion but can these three be just my friends who are favorited bc that would be...

Discus and support Just a suggestion but can these three be just my friends who are favorited bc that would be... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/CRU-JONES-FTW-2 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/CRU-JONES-FTW-2, Aug 5, 2020.

1. Just a suggestion but can these three be just my friends who are favorited bc that would be...

/u/CRU-JONES-FTW-2, Aug 5, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. So Not A Synth Win User

Messaging system failing for extended periods of time.

im going to be truely disappointed if this is the case. the best friend i have through xbox currently does not have xbox live gold, so that is our only way to communicate. i can understand a limit to people who arent your friends but i find it hard to believe
    they would not just limit messages to someone who you have favorited as well as having me favorited, but also not have the decency to tell me that im at my limit instead of just telling me it wasnt sent. im not saying youre wrong but this just doesnt sound
    proper at all.
  3. fhptgirl Win User

BC for Too Human. You owe us MS.

@ NxtDoc1851

They said that BC compatibility for games would be determined by many different means, not that it will be a complete BC of all 360 titles. As with the 360 BC of original Xbox games some of the titles I loved were left out, including Enclave and Oddworld:
    Strangers Wrath. One of the means for determining BC they mentioned was consensus by the fans. And that is what this thread is for. Just like other threads in the General Discussion that talk about what users want in XB1, and new XB1 developments, this is
    a thread for all those who love the Too Human game to voice their desire to MS for BC. And possibly gain the support of other fans who might be in the same boat with their favorite titles.
  4. Fyer Win User

Just a suggestion.

I been buying electricity for the last 20 years but the power company has never given me any rewards. I guess they must not care then if we go by that theory.
  5. I Dashboard It Win User

Just a suggestion.

Hmm, not Ambassador like at all, huh?

-

There was no other way to say it. Why? Because it's true. I too, wish we would earn things for being a loyal member, but we don't, sadly.

-

But I do agree with you. We should earn something at least, even if it's 80 microsoft points it'd still be a nice present.

-

I suppose this post will get deleted too for being un-Ambassador like.
  6. SparkStormrider Win User

Just a suggestion.

If you didn't sign up during the time in which they announced the beta offering, you really have no one to blame but yourself. But at the same time, why should others who went through the process be penalized because there might be someone with a longer
    tenure who might decide one day that they would like to do the beta?? I'm not attacking you by any means either, just showing you the other side of the coin.

-

Dashboard I don't understand your comment. MS already has the rewards program and it uses points. So I don't understand where you are coming from with this. I don't receive anything for being a loyal car buyer from Subaru for 20 years, and I have spent
    way more money on their cars than I have for a 360, and yet MS has a rewards program. It may not be the most stellar program in the world, but its better than nothing.

-

I never understood why some people think that they deserve something for nothing. I pay for other services besides xbox live and I don't have this expectancy to get more than what is advertised that I would be getting.
Thema:

Just a suggestion but can these three be just my friends who are favorited bc that would be...

1. Just a suggestion but can these three be just my friends who are favorited bc that would be... - Similar Threads - suggestion three friends

2. Xbox pre made GamerPic suggestions

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox pre made GamerPic suggestions: Should add a American flag heart to the pre made GamerPic (avatar) inventory. submitted by /u/TemporaryFair5372 [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox GamePass games suggestions

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox GamePass games suggestions: What games do you like to be added into xbox gamepass For me i think the best games that could be added is call of duty , carx drift racing , and crash series let me hear your thoughts...
  4. SideBar costume suggestion PLS LOOK

in XboX Insiders
    SideBar costume suggestion PLS LOOK: Ca you make it so you can customize you side bar solid colours or game backgrounds maybe characters like masterchief or batman etc. I love you console <3 submitted by /u/That-Ad-4006 [link]...
  5. Minecraft java edition suggestion?

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft java edition suggestion?: Please add a way to add friends in minecraft java edition it would be way easier playing with friends in java edition without having to create a server. now there i am a dummy dum dum and i might...
  6. My Xbox clips are choppy and I've tried some suggestions and they don't work at all

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox clips are choppy and I've tried some suggestions and they don't work at all: So I've tried bumping up my resolution and that doesn't seem to work and I've tried to keep it at 1440 and that doesn't seem to work and I don't know what to do now....
  7. How to make xbox stop suggesting friends?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to make xbox stop suggesting friends?: Every other time I go to the xbox app or I restart my computer, I am unable to see my friends list because it keeps trying to recommend random people for me to friend or leaving my friends list...
  8. Connection problems. Please don't suggest the obvious fixes as I've listed half the things...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection problems. Please don't suggest the obvious fixes as I've listed half the things...: I am so very close to switching back to PlStaytion... weeks now I have had the worst connection issues to my xbox. Wired, 2G, 5G, new wires.. I even went as far as upgrading my internet...
  9. Suggestions now that Microsoft owns Blizzard.

in XboX Insiders
    Suggestions now that Microsoft owns Blizzard.: Since you guys already did age of empires 2 and 4 on console would definitely love to see age of empires 3 but now that you own Blizzard please please bring starcraft remastered starcraft 2...
  10. Suggesting That the Next Xbox Controller Have All the Unique & Best Features of the Amazing...

in XboX Insiders
    Suggesting That the Next Xbox Controller Have All the Unique & Best Features of the Amazing...: Hello Microsoft & XBox friends, sorry for the previous post (when I Googled where to submit ideas to Microsoft it took me to the main r/xboxinsiders ,didn't know there's a category of threads like...