Just a quick question for the experienced
Discus and support Just a quick question for the experienced in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Sooooo i was shit talking hackers on xbox one and they got big mad and sent my console to the troubleshoot but when i try to install the offline update... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/OrokanaRaion, Dec 21, 2021.
Thema:
Just a quick question for the experienced
Loading...
-
Just a quick question for the experienced - Similar Threads - quick question experienced
-
Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?
in XboX InsidersGuys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223... -
Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...
in XboX InsidersHeyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...: I ask because I haven't received the update for the Disc to Digital feature yet despite being in the Omega program. I looked on a site and it said the mandatory time is 3 PM Pt on September 2.... -
Quick question for you Microsoft why did you ban me I wasn't even on my headset what did I...
in XBoX Rewards & SocialQuick question for you Microsoft why did you ban me I wasn't even on my headset what did I...: What did I do wrong I didn't even do nothing wrong Xbox and you ban me for no reason to put me on a strike it wasn't even on my headset e8c821c3-6320-477d-a1aa-b9738a0fdc84 -
Hey quick question
in XBoX AccessibilityHey quick question: Can someone get their account suspended for spamming a looking for post group just to play with someone . The suspension says only “account” and this is the second time this happen but I didn’t... -
Quick question here
in XBoX on ConsolesQuick question here: My xbox sparked so i decided to open the xbox and there was piles of dust in there and some of the cords are loose on the back and it had sparked at the back so are those two things a reason my... -
Question regarding "Quick Resume"
in XBoX Games and AppsQuestion regarding "Quick Resume": on some games quick resume simply does not work. Is this like a game sided thing or is this a common issue? 15794d6f-627e-47ce-b36d-297bcb9374f6 -
Quick question about xbox ambasador accesability quests
in XBoX AccessibilityQuick question about xbox ambasador accesability quests: [img] Quick questions im stuck on badge level 2 99/100 accesabilty activites completed bit ive done every activity how do i get the last one done as there is no more quests for me and i want to... -
Quick question about the gift cards
in XboX InsidersQuick question about the gift cards: So my friend from America wants to buy me a gift card. I'm from Germany so I googled what we gonna do because some say the cards are region locked. Does somebody have experience? Is it enough if... -
Quick question about Xbox cloud gaming
in XBoX AccessibilityQuick question about Xbox cloud gaming: Will it come to different countries or regions 7ea8c3ff-1da3-42c8-bf35-d3c458ca55f9