Just a quick question about usb mics on Xbox.

Discus and support Just a quick question about usb mics on Xbox. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Why is it that Xbox consoles don’t support plug and play usb microphones, but other platforms do? Is there any reasoning as to why we can’t use plug... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DayveonT, Aug 22, 2022.

1. DayveonT
    DayveonT Guest

Why is it that Xbox consoles don’t support plug and play usb microphones, but other platforms do? Is there any reasoning as to why we can’t use plug and play usb microphones on Xbox?

:)

DayveonT, Aug 22, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Dayveont

This is due to Xbox OS is not windows itself. So the plug an play feature is exclusive right now for windows. (Plug and play allows you basically to install a generic driver)

This is why not all usb accessories are compatible with the Xbox console
  3. ngocphi Win User

Anything that says xbox compatible

Is xbox compatible how hard is it to understand

Anything else well wish you luck in your future endeavors

It's that simple

Do you want compatibility or don't you want compatibility

Anything that is labeled compatible ps Nintendo xbox are officially suppirted

Anything that doesn't have that label well you take the risk

And yes there are ones that are compatible just look for the compatible with xbox

Artis is one
  4. Dr. Deviant. Win User

My Xbox won't recognize my new flashdrive

Quick Questions, Have you tried formatting on PC first, then plugging into to Xbox? Are you plugging in the USB to the FRONT USB ports on the Xbox?
  5. b-Rough Win User

Can I use a snowball microphone on an xbox one s

Hi ChoppyPlains555,

Snowball Mic's are compatable with the Xbox so it should just be a case of plugging it into one of your Xbox's USB Ports.

Any further questions feel free to ask!

6. Misses Quinzel Win User

Just a quick question about GTA 5

Hey there, DC! This thread is over a year old. If you need assistance with any support issues, please post up a new thread detailing what you're running into and troubleshooting you've completed. This way our community can get you the individual support
    that works best on the forums. :)
Thema:

1. Just a quick question about usb mics on Xbox. - Similar Threads - quick question usb

2. Quick question about Xbox cloud gaming

in XBoX Accessibility
    Quick question about Xbox cloud gaming: Will it come to different countries or regions 7ea8c3ff-1da3-42c8-bf35-d3c458ca55f9
  3. Quick question i have a x box one s i take the internal hard drive can I make a external...

in XboX Insiders
    Quick question i have a x box one s i take the internal hard drive can I make a external...: Pls submitted by /u/Temporary-Grass8116 [link] [comments]
  4. A quick question about what happens with Xbox account suspensions

in XBoX on Consoles
    A quick question about what happens with Xbox account suspensions: So I got barred from xbox online because I called someone a f word through chat and I saw I got suspended because of it. I thought I had just been completely muted (which did happen) but I also...
  5. Quick question if I was to buy dlc for a backward compatible game but says I don't have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quick question if I was to buy dlc for a backward compatible game but says I don't have...: I bought black ops 2 recently and wanted to buy the dlcs for it but before you but it lets you know how much free storage you have and the dlc was more storage than available but I have storage on...
  6. Hello gamers I have a quick question, It is not letting me play cloud gaming because of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello gamers I have a quick question, It is not letting me play cloud gaming because of...: How do i play on cloud gaming even though im on an child account? b66aaf28-1d79-4e73-bbc0-df5d1129f71c
  7. Im new to Xbox insiders and had a quick little question.

in XboX Insiders
    Im new to Xbox insiders and had a quick little question.: Hey, I’m new to the insiders, maybe a few weeks now. I was wondering how long would it take for someone new like me to access the new discord feature. Thank you. submitted by /u/Guilty-Owl7161...
  8. Artics 9x steel series, quick question

in XboX Insiders
    Artics 9x steel series, quick question: Thanks in advance. Does anyone know if I can update artics steel series 9x on the series x without a pc? submitted by /u/el_pieablo [link] [comments]
  9. Hello xbox , just a quick question i have reach my refund limit will i get banned cause i a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello xbox , just a quick question i have reach my refund limit will i get banned cause i a...: Hello xbox so i did a refund on three minecraft items and they got dienied i wont get banned will i cause i worried about that i might get banned ab7a9b40-d1d2-4251-97f8-517500b460a9
  10. Quick question about Minecraft win 10 and xbox one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quick question about Minecraft win 10 and xbox one.: I wanted to know if I was to get a addon (mod) on windows 10 Minecraft would that same addon transfer over to the xbox one Minecraft. Thanks in advance to who ever answers this....