Just a question. not important.

Discus and support Just a question. not important. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Someone I know is claiming that if you have your account set as a home xbox and removed that account you would still be able to sign into it without re... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jumping Ninja05, Apr 4, 2020.

  1. Just a question. not important.


    Someone I know is claiming that if you have your account set as a home xbox and removed that account you would still be able to sign into it without re adding the account is this correct?

    :)
     
    Jumping Ninja05, Apr 4, 2020
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    Just a question. not important.

    No. The account would still need to be there in order to sign in.
  3. Starseid Win User

    Just a question. not important.

    I don't think so. When you remove an account, it removes the login information along with it so you will be required to renter you account info when you want to add the account back. It might save the home console preference but as for re adding the account,
    you will have to enter your information again.
  4. onyxishere Win User

    Important Question

    I would recommend posting in the forums for the PET requesting the adjustment to your achievements. They are the only ones who can do this. Be sure to list the gamertag that you modded so they can find it.

    forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx
  5. deniiiz535 Win User

    Important Question

    Thanks DGYT :) I made this account for playing legit but I wanted really to get it reset on my main account because im high levels on online games & I have gold on it but its just 40K and I have still enough games to unlock achievements and I get every
    time new games to unlock legit the achievements could I add you on xbox live ?
  6. wildCowboy8 Win User

    Important question

    My honest opinion is to get rid of the offensive language report button because like in this day and age there are people who thinks everything is offensive hopefully the enforcement team understand this you just can't ban someone for just talking when there better things to focus then a figure of speech
Thema:

Just a question. not important.

Loading...
  1. Just a question. not important. - Similar Threads - question important

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  4. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  7. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  8. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  9. Series S/X disc to digital question

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X disc to digital question: Can a Series S/X disc be put into a One to redeem the disc to digital license? submitted by /u/Familiar-Bit-6691 [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox one 1540 motherboard and OSU question very important

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one 1540 motherboard and OSU question very important: Hi my Xbox one model 1540 has a dead motherboard and I purchased a new one off of eBay so I still need to do the OSU updates on it even if I have my original HDD which has the recent updates? And...