Just a question for xbox

Discus and support Just a question for xbox in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My xbox store is still down and don't know when it will get fixed. As such I have no way to buy games from my xbox console directly. So hear me out on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by RJEB94, Nov 6, 2021.

  1. RJEB94
    RJEB94 Guest

    Just a question for xbox


    My xbox store is still down and don't know when it will get fixed. As such I have no way to buy games from my xbox console directly. So hear me out on this one.

    Is it possible to use my phone web browser and go to xbox store online, then buy a game and after buying that game will it show up in my "Full Library" ---> "All owned games" list on my console so I can click the game in that list and hit "install"

    :)
     
    RJEB94, Nov 6, 2021
    #1
  2. RJEB94 Win User

    Just a question for xbox

    Yeah i know about the xbox/windows version thankfully I have not seen any windows versions on the web browser of the xbox store. I think they have the microsoft store and xbox version of the store separate now. Just wanted to make sure i can still download onto my console if i buy it from my phones web browser
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Just a question for xbox

    Yes and you can even select to install it right from the web browser. Please make sure you’re buying the Xbox version and not the Windows version for those that have both
  4. Smokey2Grenade3 Win User

    Just A Question

    It's a rewarding hard tho. If a game is too easy i get bored with it quick.
  5. yanos101 Win User

    just a question.

    right i see, makes sence though, i always thought why get it in assault when you can get it in support without having to stay alive. cheers for the info.
  6. Dirty Loco Win User

    Just a question

    You're allowed to give a player as many bad reviews as you want, but only one those reviews will be recognized by the system. The rest of the time you're just wasting your time.

    In order for that player to have their reputation affected by bad reviews, there needs to be a consensus of multiple users rather than one person giving multiple reviews.
Thema:

Just a question for xbox

Loading...
  1. Just a question for xbox - Similar Threads - question

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  4. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  7. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  8. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  9. Series S/X disc to digital question

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X disc to digital question: Can a Series S/X disc be put into a One to redeem the disc to digital license? submitted by /u/Familiar-Bit-6691 [link] [comments]
  10. Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...

    in XboX Insiders
    Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...: I ask because I haven't received the update for the Disc to Digital feature yet despite being in the Omega program. I looked on a site and it said the mandatory time is 3 PM Pt on September 2....