Just A Question for Xbox Badges.

Discus and support Just A Question for Xbox Badges. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Just Wondering Xbox in near future will there be any new badges for people or Maybe make a badge for achievement hunters and getting milestones done or... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Ok_Wear_3315, May 11, 2026.

  1. Just A Question for Xbox Badges.


    Just Wondering Xbox in near future will there be any new badges for people or Maybe make a badge for achievement hunters and getting milestones done or monthly challenges like for example complete Halo 3 last level 4 player co-op legend iron skull on, also I was thinking for lot of players how do they require to get Xbox insiders Badge?

    submitted by /u/Ok_Wear_3315
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Ok_Wear_3315, May 11, 2026
    #1
  2. PlatinumSpectre Win User

    Extremely Large Gamerscores

    Sorry for the off topic question but what are all the W W badges a lot of people in this thread have? They don't appear on the list of badges. Just curious really.
  3. 吊打小逗比-DDXD Win User

    Why am I getting no Xbox Live Gold Remembrance badge that was distributed to players profiles a couple weeks ago???

    Same question. I didn't get a badge either.

    All my friends have it. Even people who don't have Years badges have them.
  4. Listed mia 510 Win User

    Next year is the year of the zombies

    Someone should give ^ That guy the question mark badge.
  5. ngocphi Win User

    How do I change profile badges?

    question do I have a ambassador badge still?
  6. Dark destiny Win User

    Question: Will we be able to turn off our Xbox One using the Xbox One Controller?

    I swear the OP posts random questions every week, never replies to his threads is he just going for badges next to his name or something.
Thema:

Just A Question for Xbox Badges.

Loading...
  1. Just A Question for Xbox Badges. - Similar Threads - Question Badges

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  4. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  7. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  8. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  9. XBOX badge question for profiles

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX badge question for profiles: Hello, I have a question regarding the Xbox Insider badge. I’m very interested in earning this badge and would like to learn more about the requirements and steps involved. Is there a specific...
  10. Question for the Xbox Insider Badge

    in XboX Insiders
    Question for the Xbox Insider Badge: Hey I have been in the xbox insider hub for 8 years. Was there a badge for something like that? I could be wrong that's all. submitted by /u/butter2112 [link] [comments]