Jurassic world evolution 1 ntdll.dll file crash

Discus and support Jurassic world evolution 1 ntdll.dll file crash in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded 7gb file from Dodi-repacks Jurassic world evolution repacked by empress (I need this because dlc. I have previous one but it have no dlc)... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ThisithaSidartha, Feb 23, 2022.

1. Jurassic world evolution 1 ntdll.dll file crash

I downloaded 7gb file from Dodi-repacks Jurassic world evolution repacked by empress (I need this because dlc. I have previous one but it have no dlc) installation was completed but when i open JWE.exe its app icon appear in task bar and mouse pointer icon change but in 1 second its disappear.

event log:-
    Jurassic world evolution 1 ntdll.dll file crash [​IMG]

reliability monitor:-

I have Windows 11(genuine), intel i3-4170 processor, 12gb ram, intel hd 4400 and 500gb hdd. I still running old version of JWE without dlc but its working smoothly. I need help!!! I downloaded this file 2 times so my lost 15gb data :-(

Please help any one (i also play AC4-Black flag, Crysis3, AC3. but they have not this kind of error. this is my first time) HELP!!!

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

:)

ThisithaSidartha, Feb 23, 2022
  2. XBF - Amory Win User

We are not able to provide support for third party games, especially for games acquired outside of the Xbox app store via unofficial means.

You may be able to find assistance from the official help sites of the developers of Jurassic World: Evolution, or their community pages. We wish you the best, and stay safe.
  3. BarbecueSausage Win User

Xbox 360

Jurassic World Evolution is on Xbox One only FYI
  4. xGHOST RANGERx Win User

Happy Easter Everyone! What's on the play list this weekend?

I'll just got Jurassic World Evolution, so that, SMITE, and Battlefront II
  5. xGHOST RANGERx Win User

What is everyone playing this weekend?

Smite and Jurassic World Evolution for me. JWE is so addicting to me and you know dinosaurs
  6. Legendgenesis Win User

What You Playing This Weekend? (31 January - 2 February 2020)

I mainly played Jurassic World Evolution, though I did play some Halo: MCC as well.
Thema:

1. Jurassic world evolution 1 ntdll.dll file crash - Similar Threads - Jurassic world evolution

2. is there a way to get previous versions of my Xbox 360 worlds back so I can play before an...

in XBoX on Windows
    is there a way to get previous versions of my Xbox 360 worlds back so I can play before an...: My sister built an unwanted structure in my minecraft world and I was wandering if there was a way to load a previous version of the world? I play on an Xbox 360....
  3. How To I Retrieve my Switch Bedrock World?

in XBoX on Windows
    How To I Retrieve my Switch Bedrock World?: My Switch Bedrock World Reset Hello everyone. I’ve researched for a while now, and I don’t think there’s a fix, but one of my worlds entirely reset. I went AFK last night, came back to the game...
  4. Cannot join friend's singleplayer minecraft world and vice versa, but both able to join 3rd...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cannot join friend's singleplayer minecraft world and vice versa, but both able to join 3rd...: We are both on bedrock version 1.19.08.2 on mobile, both got minecraft from the same place. We are able to connect to 3rd party servers but when we try to join each others single player worlds...
  5. Minecraft bedrock keeps crashing when I try to convert a Xbox 360 world to it after...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft bedrock keeps crashing when I try to convert a Xbox 360 world to it after...: Basically when ever I go to bring the world to bedrock after transferring it to the one addition it go up to 16 percent then crashes the game 698cce11-900d-49a0-8b20-f58ba80e9854
  6. My skin isn't showing on a modded Minecraft world

in XBoX on Windows
    My skin isn't showing on a modded Minecraft world: I'm playing on a modded Minecraft singeplayer world(through curseforge), but my skin isn't showing at all. I added a skin restoring mod and it's telling me it cannot load my skin. What do I do?...
  7. My Minecraft World got Corrupted can i get help to fix it.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft World got Corrupted can i get help to fix it.: i Play on XBOX and my world got corrupted and i tried reinstalling Minecraft and it hasn't worked can i get any ideas to fix it? 2e1e3e90-041f-4aac-804c-dc8f26e111ca
  8. Help with Jurassic World Evolution 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with Jurassic World Evolution 2: So I have pc game pass. I downloaded Jurassic World Evolution 2. I am able to boot the game and get to the press to enter screen. I press the enter key and nothing happens so I try controller and...
  9. I just bought a DLC for Jurassic world evolution 2 and now it is not in the game (I don’t...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought a DLC for Jurassic world evolution 2 and now it is not in the game (I don’t...: I play cloud gaming because I don’t have a console or pc. Today a DLC came out for Jurassic world evolution 2 called the prehistoric marine species pack. It seemed cool so I bought it. But now on...
  10. Where can I buy jurassic park the game 360 version for cheap?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where can I buy jurassic park the game 360 version for cheap?: I looked around, Microsoft has it but not sold separately, looked on Amazon but either it was 30.00 or 80.00. I don't want to pay a insane price for a game that's been out for around 20 yrs....